Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The Real Housewives of Potomac ——(Season 5)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparkycharmer
    Day Player
    • Oct 2020

Does anyone think that Candience was totally wrong for egging on Monique like she did during Gizelle's wine tasting? Not that what Monique was right, that was totally uncalled for but Candience always been a bully and she did throw that glass at Monique during that hair pulling bit. Those two were so much better than that

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      She said she "released" the glass.? Apparently the police agreed with you. No, those two aren't much better than that.

• Doe
      Doe commented
      Editing a comment
      Candiance's bullying caught up to her. She has a sassy mouth and knows how to use it. I can understand why Monique broke and finally had enough... But, yes indeed, she had no right to get physical. I understand her reaction but don't understand why it took four producers screaming at her to let go.

Candiance has a lot of growing up to do.
      Last edited by Doe; December 9, 2020, 08:15 AM.

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Doe, I do think that Candiace is an instigator.

Could you imagine if no one tried to separate them. I don't doubt that Monique would do more than drag her. She's one angry B.
  • sparkycharmer
    Day Player
    • Oct 2020

I remember watching that going what the heck, it was like she wanted Monique to drag her and she got dragged by her hair or should I say extensions...hard to believe they were even friends.

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome Sparky. I really like your avatar. Yeah, it's the friendship go-round.
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Reunion Part 1.....

Let me say, WHAT A GREAT REUNION! Never been soo much excited since Atlanta one years ago! Many may not have been feeling this franchise, except for this season!

Monique and her book....man it’s explosive that it made Gizelle shut the hell up!!! To me, it was priceless

Comment

• Doe
      Soap Addict
      • Aug 2004

Haven't watched yet...can't wait.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s good! Sooo good!!!

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Watching now..........
    • Doe
      Soap Addict
      • Aug 2004

I watched tiff5555.

Have to say, all the women looked absolutely gorgeous. Wow.

Candiace is a beautiful girl. I hope a baby is coming for her.

So happy for Ashley and baby number 2.

Wendy is an amazing woman with so much to teach not only black women but women in general. Johns Hopkins... wow. If I were her mother I'd be puffed up too.

Love Robin and Gizelle. Love the green eyed girls. Gizelle deserves the best and not sure her pastor man is the right guy.

La Dame Karen is my least favorite even more than Monique.

Monique, hmmm??, I'm still out on her. I don't follow all the social media stuff so I'm sure there are things going on that I have no clue about.

I love the book.... oh the book... whoa
      Last edited by Doe; December 15, 2020, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        A lot may be upset if the show kicks Monique off. A lot likes Monique and feels that Candiace has been childish since she came on.

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, they all looked gorgeous. I really like Robyn a lot and I want to like Gizelle but she gets in her own way.

Doe: you are a much nicer person than I. ?

• Doe
        Doe commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, @Namers... not really. There's a lot more I'd like to say but I'm sure a mod would delete me.
    • namers
      Executive Poster
      • Jun 2008

This is going to require some alcohol!

T'Challa has to go to the reunion? He he Monique's security blanket bird?

Pooncha!

Monique's book. Monique: try writing an autobiography: straight to the 99c.

Karen's wearing Victoria.

Congrats to Ashley and her 2nd pregnancy. Try raising 2 without a father.

Who's changed the most? No one!

Gizelle gets dressed in the dark. !

Karen needs to shut up about others' taste. Endi. Lol!

Uh oh, Candiace threw the first dig...

Karen, I still say you grabbed Candiace's wig too. Rewind!

Not for nuthin' but if I was to hire Wendy as a commentator, I would not take her seriously if I've seen her and her 4 degrees on the RHOP. Jus' sayin'.

The girls have love for Kamala Harris. As do I.

Dr. Wendy.

Gizelle says that Karen was trying to get Wendy kicked of the show. Andy looked like, "say wha?"

Robyn is quiet but will call you out with reason.

Karen, stop saying "thank you" after a speech.

Candiace learned about restraint? They moved out of Dorothy's house. Goon on them.

Wait, did Ashley redo her do? Dean looking like Michael is a sore spot for her.

Andy is giving Candiace a well-deserved spanking about her twitter-speak.

Karen asserts that Jamal had a baby with another woman while he was dating Gizelle. She should listen to her daughters who don't trust him.

Ashley back to straight hair. I'm getting whiplash.

Karen is a nosy piece of work. I love how the nastiness is always under the guise of "transparency".

You know what Yankees fans had to say about prior manager Joe Girardi: "Step away from the binder!"

And that folks was just part 1 of 3!

Comment

• sparkycharmer
        sparkycharmer commented
        Editing a comment
        Truthfully when Gizelle's own Father walks away and has nothing nice to say in regards to the Ex...I'd wanna k know it. Wonder if Gizelle will see that clip?

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        sparkycharmer she already has! She did say that that's how my dad will always feel and she still loves him. I think it was in Part 1, than Part 2.....

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Tiff, she did indeed. That's nice but you know what? Parents do know what's what. I had a very bad boyfriend and none of my friends said boo but my grandmother and my uncle did.
    • Doe
      Soap Addict
      • Aug 2004

Have to confess, I almost cancelled the last two finales on my DVR. Don't know how much more of Monique and Karen I can take.

But, we're almost to the finish line so I'm hanging in. LOL

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha! I'm 'bout to watch Atlanta and I'm thinking the same thing!

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't miss Karen at all.

• sparkycharmer
        sparkycharmer commented
        Editing a comment
        I use to be a Karen fan up until she went all nasty on the ladies and left her OWN wig party!
    • Doe
      Soap Addict
      • Aug 2004

Reunion number 2... wow. I dislike Monique even more so. Next reunion shows Chris all hot and bothered.

Not sure what kind of role models they are.

Comment

• sparkycharmer
        sparkycharmer commented
        Editing a comment
        I cannot stand Ashley's husband...she is lovely and can do way better than his fugly butt.

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Here here!

• Doe
        Doe commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Michael is not husband material, at all. I guess they were okay because they had that open concept of a marriage but now that children are here, um, can't play, or shouldn't play like that. He is so disingenuous.
    • namers
      Executive Poster
      • Jun 2008

The Thirst Book.

Michael, "The fun's over". He's such a POS!

Ashely's hair flip is flipping me out. Ashley had her own indiscretions? "My husband is only attracted to women." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Candiace: zip it, loudmouth.
      Karen just wants the truth. WTHeck should she tell you anything?

Uh oh: "THE CLIP"! Ashley didn't actually get that post-nup? I bet Michael didn't agree to it. Now 2 kids. SMDH!

Robyn's hair.

Ray's blank. Make it stop!

Monique, "that little check is nothing compared to what Chris brings in". She's worth four mil,

Wendy, welcome to the Potomac sex channel.

Andy is asking the hard questions and making the honest comments.

Gizelle feels that Karen is a lot of fun. Karen has a nasty comeback each time. Shhhhhhhhh!

Monique cares more about the bird than her husband. I gotta say Wendy, my reaction would be just like that!

"Bravo doesn't condone violence." Ooh, do we see Karen pulling on Candiace's wig too?

Great point Robyn! Why do you need to prepare yourself for Charisse?

Monique and Candiace are the same person!!

You're right Doe, I cannot stand Monique!

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

Well peep this, Candiace was on some kind of podcast, saying that she won't return if Monique is asked back. It was mentioned on irealhousewives IG. The people responded on the pic, that they are Team Monique than hers. Apparently Candiace does not see that most like Monique more than her. Andy should have told her that in Part 2.

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Naa, they're both not liked very much.
      • tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

Part 3 of the Reunion.....boy it was everything I needed to sip on! Chris Samuels was mad at Gizelle! And girl, you know what you did wrong! Don’t understand why your bodyguard was there, lol! (Yes, I am talking about Gizelle). I am glad that he and other Chris still had love for each other. Happy for Robin and happy for Karen getting married again! Don’t know much of Ashley and her hubby. Anyway, it was the best season ever! The other franchises can’t top that! Neither does international housewives!

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Really great season!

I'm kind of surprised that you don't watch Married to Medicine. They are a hoot and bring it too, better than the RHOA.
      • tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

Apparently from what Monique post on her IG on Candiace video saying of what the show was going to do to Monique, it looks like Andy, Gizelle and Robyn, LIED at the reunion!!! It was the reason Chris Samuels went off on Andy at the reunion. Hate to say this, cant blame Monique.

Rumors are floating around that Monique quit the show Some are saying that they will not watch next season.

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Bombshell!

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s sad that they lied! No wonder why Chris was upset.
      • namers
        Executive Poster
        • Jun 2008

Monique is "upset". Narcissists are only upset when it affects. "I completely snapped." Yeah you did.

Candiace is lucky to have a seemingly level headed Chris.

Gizelle thinks Monique should have an ankle bracelet. Lol.

"Bill Barr?" https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Monique wrote a song called Drag Queens? https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Monique wrote a song? Andy, "It's not great." Haha!

Candiace hun, your explanation of your mouth is not taking accountability dearie.

Karen and her medical reports. Karen lies like rug. "The way you slithered out of your own event..." Andy, you're killing me.

"I'm not a doctor." Wendy, "You know who is?" !

Eew, these girls' backstory is icky. Between the nasty tweets and going to production. No shame.

Here come the husbands...

Chris Bassett: zipper up!

Baritone Chris: he ain't playin'.

Micheal's at a wedding in SC.

No Juan or Jamal.

Wendy's husband Eddie and his parents disowning him. Ya see: family therapy.

Ray. "Karen's feeling herself." Stipend, Ray.

"Decent" sex. Yowser.

Gizelle has a ? body guard! She's telling him to sit Chris down! Sheesh.

Plotting on a child?

The Notebook makes an appearance.

Who's GG?

Gizelle could not even look at them. UNSEEN FOOTAGE!

Robyn: She still doesn't know when they're getting married. That footage of Juan prosing to Wendy cracks me up! Now that's a ring!

Ugh, Karen take you hands out of your cleavage. That hat was a slow seller and she's not selling it anymore.

Chris Samuels and Monique Samuels are made for each other. "MY woman!"

Props to Chris B. for expressing himself calmly and clearly.

Ashley will defend Michael right up to the divorce.

Ray, are you "in love" with Karen now?

The Chrises hug.

Candiace can't stop crying.

Andy to Karen: "sometimes a vow renewal is the kiss of death in the relationship." Andy has really stood up to all the housewives since Teresa pushed him!

Comment

• tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

Monique Samuels quit RHOP despite Season 6 contract! She chose family over the show and had concerns in how she was in the spotlight. She does not want her kids to question certain things of this past season.

For me, I am going to miss her! At least Candiace is happy....oh yeah, looks like there is a new lawsuit going out regarding Jamal or Gizelle vs Monique.

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Doe Monique posted on her IG, of Candiace saying that cheating gossip should be brought up. Gizelle and Robyn was among it discussing it. Andy knew because it was a production party.

If we look at the reunion, Chris Samuels was heated to Andy, Gizelle and Robyn!

• Doe
            Doe commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah, thank you tiff5555.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            You are welcome! I think that’s why Monique quit.
        • Doe
          Soap Addict
          • Aug 2004

That was quite the final reunion. My head was spinning.

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            What was interesting to me was that it was an entire year since the incident.

• Doe
            Doe commented
            Editing a comment
            namers I caught that too. They should have done the reunion so much sooner. It all seemed so disjointed. Chris had been waiting all this time to get the paternity non plot off his chest. Also to hug his wife on camera in support of her and to finally hug the other Chris. Candiace is suffering from PTSD. I wish she could learn that as much as a physical attack can have a lasting affect so can ugly and hateful words. I hope she's learned too but by the sound of her husband don't think so. He wants his wife back, wow.

Ashley seemed so uninterested. Karen was her usual grand dame narcissist reading her contract like the trouble maker she is. And, Monique, I think she's just tired of it all. I think it's a good idea for her to bow out of the enterprise. It took it's toll on many of them and to be honest, that's not entertainment for me.

Bravo has them all come together, glam them up, start the reunion with pleasant 'hello Andy', then bam... the velvet daggers are unleashed and ugly prevails.

Thank you gals for letting me vent.

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            "The paternity non plot." Lol!

I could deal w/o Karen and Ray.

Candiace needs to read this book because she is a product of mother, Dorothy. "Will I Ever Be Good Enough? Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic mothers." She's lucky to have Chris; he seems like a cool dude.

Vent away!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X