Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Housewives of Potomac ——(Season 5)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Housewives of Potomac ——(Season 5)

The Real Housewives of Potomac is back for Season 5 on August 2! Check your local listings on Bravo TV!

Hey tiff5555, looking forward to it. They'll be 2 new babies, I think. Will this mature those ladies?

Have you stopped the other RH shows? I was floored by Brandi's confession!

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not caught up to NYC and BH yet I am lazy....

No you're not! You're just dealing with life which is very hard right now. Hun, we just had an earthquake today and it freaked me out! I lived through the Northridge quake but have no family this go-round if it was very bad. Oy!

I read today that NY is going to do their reunion together! Somewhere in Long Island with pandemic protocols in place.

Take care, Tiff.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh geeze friend! Soo sorry! Yeah, things are hard all around. Heard that we might get a second wave of Covid 19. Should say now Covid 20, lol! Heard all stores might be closed on Thanksgiving Day because of Christmas shopping. Anyway, same to you, take care as well buddy

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Tanx. Imagine if you turned on the TV or radio and it was silent? People are risking their well-being for us. Wear your mask, stand 6' away and wash your hands. Stay safe!

Wow, just wow. Gizelle is back with her ex but her daughters are smarter than she is; Robin and Juan may get married again, if she begs him enough; Candace and Chris celebrate 1 year of marriage with a cash bar (mommy ain't footin' the bills anymore); Monique has a 9 month old cutie that she's potty training and a parrot on a leash ; Dean Darby looks just like Michael while Ashley is afraid of EVERYTHING outside her home; Karen and the Black Bill Gates might be at the end of their marriage...but she smells good; Charisse made a cameo and I lost brain cells saying that.

The previews are all that and more. Fights, daughter of a Narcissist Psychologist is a nasty Narcissist herself with her god-awful tweets. I think there's a 2nd episode posted as well. It will have to wait as I need to rest.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to check out the season premiere. Sounds interesting from what you said

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Did I mention that Micheal is caught up in yet another scandal? 😜

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw the first episode! It was well put together! I understood of Gizelle's kids. They never been in a family environment. I think they need to get used to it cuz it's a win win situation with them. Ashley is way boring after birthing the baby. And because of the gossip, Monique should be above the mess. Candiace is just a kid, messing with others for no good apparent reason. As of Robyn, I don't think she would understand that her man, may not want to go thru marriage again. He seems quiet of it. Their kids wants a larger home. I think they can afford it now, but they need to see their realistic budget, especially now in Covid 19 times. Real Estate is not booming cuz people are out of jobs. She is in real estate, and she should put the house hunting on pause. Then there is Karen. I don't think she is letting go of her hubby. It's a plot point to spice up the Season.

They're an odd bunch, aren't they? It appears that Monique is going to "drag" somebody this season; you're right, as a new mom, she should be focusing on her family, not Candiace. I can't stand Candiace and Chris, just creepy to me. I have learned the hard way that living with men doesn't end well for women; Juan had his cake and ate it too. Why should he get married? Good point about not looking to buy now. Karen's husband said something about not being in love with her anymore. Ouch. Those May/December romances look different 20 years later and 20 years older. I want to see how Ashley's mother takes to the baby.

Comment

Second Episode...So the secret or drama is spilling that Charisse spread a ugly rumor of Monique, and Candiace knew of this, because of this cast, and still invited her over to that one year anniversary party. Mo is furious as hell! The party of Ashley was nice but ended on a sour note with Candiace not recognizing that she (Candiace) was at fault! And Juan is ready to get married and needs Gizelle help, lol! And Ashley was still boring, lol!

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Before Juan looked happy, he was telling the story like someone had died!

I just caught up with the last two episodes and I still can't stand Candiaceshe needs a lot of therapy, so childish.

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        You can see what kind of a Narcissist mommy dearest is when they went to therapy together. Nothing but eye rolls.

Third Episode....um pretty much you predicted the third episode 80sBaby Candiace is childish, in all 3 episodes! I do see too how she said that Monique is a flip flop. Charisse called that on her 2 Seasons or 3 Seasons ago! I also feel in general, the show employees, not the cast, stirs the pot for the cast! If you are into this show, you will talk about the cast. If in general, you know it's the employee's making the cast fight. Not a good move!

Comment

• 80sBaby
        80sBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        Gah, I have to catch episode 3. Glad my predictions came to light . These ladies, with RHOA give me anxiety before I watch LMAO.

Interesting you mention the employees, I love Monique but her cousin Hank is in Production (a crew member for the show).

Gotta catch up with episode 3 and come back with my thoughts.

Episode 3 was good. They are going to have a juicy season

Comment

Gizelle: listen to your girls! "Only your hairdresser knows for sure."

So how is Karen going to keep her new abode in Potomac without Ray's dough? Karen has her own videographer. 😏

Wendy: why does everyone name their kids Kruz, Cruz, Cruise? Day drinking with bottled drinks. "What do you think of Candiace's behavior?" Mommy is a Narcissist, what do you expect?

Candiace: "I did say some bad things...but I didn't mean all of them. https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Monique: biatches about Chris and he biatches about their sex life. Yowser. "I just want to coach football and get some here and there. Do you feel me?" I do, you sound like Joe Guidice doing the Pepe Le Pew growl on the phone with his mistress." Cheater cheater pumpkin eater imdeed.

La Dame tries way too hard! Aerialists are bo-ring. Ray is going to Florida with or without her. Uh huh.

Chris Bassett wants more kids. Candiace will be the same Narcissist as her mother; it's a learned behavior. Ladies: "Will I Ever Be Good Enough? Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers."

Robin: Pizzagate! 🍕

Ray doesn't excuse himself as he leaves "their" party.

Egads Micheal, just come out as bi and stop shaming your loyal wife!
        Last edited by namers; August 24, 2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          4th Episode was something huh? Did not understand Karen’s party, ...or maybe I did cuz it was her party than with her hubby. Hubby was not interested in her party. Candiace needs to chill than starting stuff.

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Candiace seems to be on an apology tour. Though people like her can't help themselves and she'll likely say something nasty about someone online again. I wonder how long her marriage will last. 🤔

Epi 5: Look Who's Squawking.

I had no idea where Monique got her bird's name T'Challa until Chadwick Boseman died. Why is she taking the bird?

Chris is a superhero who puts up with Candiace and is the voice of reason.

Michael: 3 days ain't gonna kill the mother/Dean relationship. So the husbands can't take care of a bird or baby?

Karen: crop tops stop being a thing at 35.

I hate people who are chronically late.

Monique on Gizelle,"She might want to invest in a ghost reader."

The cabin by the lake had some weird decor but it's own guest house.

Candiace, couldn't you wax before a lake trip with swimsuits? Did she have a nose job?

I don't do birds; I don't do anything that flies.

I don't blame Wendy; why couldn't she bring her baby? Ashley brought her nanny, I mean friend.

Robin: well if you didn't name your 2 sons similar names, you'd remember the other one!

Karen, you shouldn't be talking about someone else's husband.

Gizelle and Wendy think they're in a slasher film with no cell service.

Karen goes in heavy on Gizelle's cheatin' husband.

Candiace and Gizelle hug it out.

I just don't like Wendy, period. She's nasty! Why Bravo, why?

Comment

6th Episode....Well after I heard regarding RHOBH, not sure if I buy into this drama. But since it's sucking me in, why not. Glad that Wendy got off her high horse and apologize to Ashley. Sounds like some cast was bored at Monique's Lake House. And then there was another Ashley's hubby rumor ugh....

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            I hear what you're saying about the rumors but with Michael, there's always evidence with him. He just got charges dismissed that he didn't grab someone. What he says is on film.

I don't think I have EVER called my girlfriends biatches.

"....rather hear about Ashley and Wendy." Chris: get a life, girl.

Yeah Candiace, too many bugs for me too. That and the bird.

Poor Ashley, when she gets divorced, she'll have to look at Micheal's face for the rest of her life in Dean. I don't think I liked the question the producer asked about Michael not liking being 2nd to Dean. Well he's been a dad before so I would think he'd expect it. Wait, they were out of commission drinking for a year? Uh huh.

Monique wants her pancakes perfect. Chris wants his wife perfect.

Gizelle, Wendy is not a mystery: her behavior is indicative of Narcissism. The raging on with nasty insults and spew all her degrees. I like how she approached her with logic about motherhood, however, Gizelle the poop stirrer made remarks that weren't said. Now Wendy, that's a whole lotta boatload! You will see this behavior (like Dorinda) when she's poked.

That's funny, all those cackling females going fishing. You're supposed to go at 4am in the dark and quiet. Peddle boats are work!

Karen: Ray has checked out. Period.

Candiace: 1st take care of your own mommy issues.

"Time in captivity: 22 hours..." Lady of the River. And pose, and work it, and pose. Ashley's talent is twerking. Lol. Candiace sang HBT for the umpteenth time.

Ok, not for nuthin' but say what you want about Michael but he is not a "baby daddy".

Michael should just come out to Ashley as bisexual and spare her feelings. Candiace:

Robin and Juan worked through a LOT and he is better for it. How long with their engagement last?

Comment

7th Episode....recap
            • Candiace and Gizelle told Ashley privately about Michael. Monique wanted to know what's going on cuz she wanted everyone at her bon fire
            • Karen spilled her hot tea to some of the ladies of her Mr. Black Bill Gates, lol!
            • The men had a fun time!
            • Candiace felt that Monique was shading her.
            • Ashley confronted Michael which was off camera

Spill your tea on this episode Namers lol

Comment

Great write up, T. I've been working on a gofundme page to raise funds for a vehicle; that and the fires, etc. have personally affected my family in OR so I've been preoccupied.

I laughed about Ray. I kind of feel for Karen which isn't easy to do! Ever notice how the guys get along great but the wives are like dogs with a bone? Lol.

I really loved that Candiace and Gizelle were very mature about the information they had...outside the fact that it's filmed for the world to see.

Monique is a PITA but their discussion about difficult mothers was interesting. I have to say, that being a retired Canine Behaviorist, seeing her train her parrot to go over the toilet is commendable. Having said that, I would have responded exactly how Wendy did had he landed on my head.

Speaking of mothers, I would love to see Shirley is it, Ashley's mom chime in on her nogoodnick son-in-law, Michael. I honestly do not see Ashley married for longer than 2 years, if that. She has the baby and she deserves better than Micheal.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X