X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • savytabby
    Soap Addict
    • May 2014

I agree that JoJo is overhyped and I have felt for sometime that she’s going to win it, based more on who she is than her dancing ability. The show has been setting the stage for that from the beginning IMO, so I’ll be truly shocked if she doesn’t win. I mean didn’t she drop her partner in the first dance and still got one of the highest scores?

Comment

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't think Iman would actually win, but I'm so happy he did!! It was well deserved. He went from total inexperience to nailing every dance. Ever since his jive, he's been my favorite.

• savytabby
      savytabby commented
      Editing a comment
      I was truly shocked it wasn’t JoJo, especially when it got down to her and Iman. But pleasantly surprised. Loved how everyone crowded him and lifted him and Daniela up. Very well-deserved.

• Moore ideas
      Moore ideas commented
      Editing a comment
      savytabby, I was also really surprised by seeing Iman win, but has worked so hard and improved so much, and so I was genuinely happy for him. I thought JoJo would win and I was really keeping my fingers crossed that she would; her dancing was meticulous, but I'm happy for Iman.
  • SharikaC
    Day Player
    • Oct 2015

Iman was my last fave standing, after losing Jimmie and the Miz. When Iman and JoJo were getting the same scores from the judges, I thought he had a chance and it will come down to the viewers votes. Since some had been complaining ad nauseam that JoJo had dance experience and how the judges were favoring her and it's "fixed" for her to win. Funny not many complained that Amanda was a Broadway dancer and that Cody also had a dance background. Iman was the only one of the final four with zero dance experience. Frankly, I think some had more of an issue with JoJo than just her dance experience. Anyway, I was just hoping those same complainers will throw their votes Iman's way. Apparently, they did and Iman and Daniella won the mirror ball.

Comment

• Moore ideas
      Moore ideas commented
      Editing a comment
      " Frankly, I think some had more of an issue with JoJo than just her dance experience."

I agree with you, SharikaC, and I'm disappointed about that. I thought she was by far the best dancer, but I'm happy that Iman won, because he did an amazing job towards the end of the season and I really liked him personally. He worked hard and deserved the prize; I was really impressed!

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      I do think it's true that some people had more of an issue with JoJo than her dance experience, but they didn't hold it against Cody. It was a personality thing, too. I know there were people who found JoJo obnoxious. I liked all the dancers, but Iman won me over toward the end.

• SharikaC
      SharikaC commented
      Editing a comment
      I love how positive JoJo is. I really hope she doesn't lose that, as she gets older. There's more than enough negatively and negative people in the world. I just found her so refreshing. Some (mainly adults) may find her annoying, but I don't.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X