Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kristendny
    replied
    I just have to put this out there. The person I want to win this competition is Iman. He has worked so hard and come a long way. I love watching him dance, and I feel like he's what the show is all about.

Cody, I hope, will come in second. Love him, too, but I'd be okay with Cody winning and Iman coming in second as well.

Amanda, I want her to come in third. It's a joy to watch her dance, but she was a Rockette, hello? And a Broadway dancer! She's also Carrie Ann's friend.

JoJo I would want to take fourth prize because she has been so overhyped. She's a great dancer, sure, but she also has a dancing background. They are all good, though, so I'm looking forward to the finale.

Unfortunately, it will probably go the opposite of what I'm hoping: Jojo 1st Amanda 2nd Cody 3rd Iman 4th

Who are you rooting for?

Leave a comment:

• Moore ideas
    commented on 's reply
    What puzzles me is that the show's costume designers consistently create some pretty amazing costumes. So it's a double "what the heck?" . Maybe Tyra uses a different personal designer. If so, I think maybe she ought to rethink that!

• Moore ideas
    commented on 's reply
    You're going to love it. Everyone was so good, and the costuming was equally fantastic. That made elimination all the more difficult. How do you choose?!

• kristendny
    commented on 's reply
    Moore ideas Yeah, I can't imagine anyone wanting to take credit for designing those getups. Even last night, what was with the straight football shoulders? It looked like her head was photoshopped into the outfit. She is a beautiful woman. I don't know who decides what she's going to wear, but whoever it is should be fired.

• savytabby
    commented on 's reply
    I recorded tonight’s episode, so I haven’t watched yet. Looking forward to seeing it after your post

• Moore ideas
    commented on 's reply
    I do NOT know what's going on with the wardrobe choices! A few weeks ago, my husband and I both simultaneously burst out laughing, when Tyra walked out looking like Big Bird. I "get" edgy with fashion; I get fun and I get avant garde, etc., but I think Tyra's outfits have just crossed over into the silly now. I mean, she's more than entitled to have fun with her outfits, but they frequently don't even look well done. They're just awful. And some of her outfits look like they're horribly uncomfortable to wear, so I guess I'm just not understanding the host fashion choices.

• Moore ideas
    replied
    I loved tonight's Halloween show. Everyone was amazing!

Leave a comment:

• kristendny
    commented on 's reply
    I would have LOVED to see John Travolta. I was hoping! But I did love Grease Night.

• savytabby
    replied
    So what did you all think of Grease night? One of my all time favorites and I feel like it was pulverized. Seeing ONJ was great, but where was John Travolta?

Leave a comment:

• kristendny
    replied
    I like Tyra but not as host of Dancing with the Stars. Tom was the consummate professional, and he had the charisma. He was funny. Tyra comes out with these ridiculous outfits, sashaying all the way to the mike, and it just seems so out of place, like it's for a different show and then back to Dancing with the Stars.

Did not care for Brian Austin Green or Sharna this season, so I'm fine with them being out. I'm more sad about Matt getting booted.

My faves this season are: Suni, Olivia Jade, Amanda. I also like Jimmie, Melanie, Melora, and Iman a lot. And I like Kenya. The other remaining candidates are okay, too. The dancing has been great.

Leave a comment:

• savytabby
    replied
    Bummed about Brian Austin Greene. 😩

Leave a comment:

• SheilaFan32
    replied
    I love Tyra banks as the host of dancing with the stars. Don't care what anyone says.

Leave a comment:

• savytabby
    replied
    I can’t believe it’s the 30th season of this show. Still wish Tom was hosting, but it is what it is. Rooting for Brian Austin Greene. Love him!

Gotta say Olivia Jade really looks like her mom, Lori Loughlin. Still SMH at what happened with Lori—very sad.

Leave a comment:

• namers
    replied
    Dang, I got all excited because I love Melora Hardin but then remembered Tyra's the host. 👎

Leave a comment:

• kelseyJefferson
    replied
    I enjoy watching Dancing With The Stars.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X