Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed about Johnny being voted off. Really liked him. He and Chisele were the only reasons I was watching. Tyra is such a terrible host for this show.

Comment

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. Now I am rooting for Nelly. Don't care about the other three. They are good but not particularly endearing.

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      She's terrible. I doubt she'll be back next year.

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      She's an executive producer though.

Ah well, I was only fast forwarding to watch Johnny Weir, and now he is out. Bye bye until next season, DWTS!

Comment

What the hell is Tyra wearing...or should I say is wearing her?

The Bachelorette has a great chance of taking home the mirror ball. 💃

Let's go!

What the hell is Tyra wear now? A crown of thorns?

Carrie Ann is such the suck up. 9's for Nelly?

Ballroom burgers. Oy.

Nev, killed it; is Broadway in his future?

Jeanie Mai and Anne Heche are back.

Love Justina Merchado! She is great in everything she does. And she grabbed the mic! R.E.S.P.E.C.T.!

Can't wait to see Derek Hough dance!

I didn't watch from the beginning so it was nice to see the highlights from the season.

A jazzy tap number. OMG, the choreography! I got Fred Astaire/Gene Kelly vibes. Simply awesome.

What the hell is Tyra...never mind.

Ok, Bonnie & Clyde... Daniella is a great addition. All of that spinning would make me !

The Bachelor previews: I. can't. even.

Diamonds are Kaitlyn's best friend and Artem needs that trophy!

That was nice of Jenna to say that having Nev as a partner has enriched her life. Speaking of Gene Kelly. Haha. Are they really getting wet? A little Mary Poppins!

Justina and Sasha to J-Lo's "Let's Get Loud" and finished to "Bamboleo".

Nelly performs and everyone is groovin'

Love the family/friend tributes!

Called it! You go girl! You go Artem!

Comment

I knew it would come down to Kaitlyn and Nev, and not surprised Kaitlyn won. The cynic in me expected this based on Melissa Rycroft's still unfair (IMO) win. But usually the Olympians do well too, so that's why I was so surprised to see him get voted off last week. Happy for Artem though.

Comment

Please dump Tyra!! Covid was bad enough, but her presence was so annoying. The whole thing was hurt by the virus and no Studio audience, but Tyra was the most terrible.

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            Awful. Read an article today that Tom Bergeron isn't looking back. 😉

Yeah, I saw that too. Hope they can find someone that was on the show to host. Even a former Pro or Celebrity guest would be better than Tyra.

Comment

I enjoy watching Dancing With The Stars.

Comment

Dang, I got all excited because I love Melora Hardin but then remembered Tyra's the host. 👎

Comment

I can’t believe it’s the 30th season of this show. Still wish Tom was hosting, but it is what it is. Rooting for Brian Austin Greene. Love him!

Gotta say Olivia Jade really looks like her mom, Lori Loughlin. Still SMH at what happened with Lori—very sad.

Comment

I love Tyra banks as the host of dancing with the stars. Don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Bummed about Brian Austin Greene. 😩

Comment

I like Tyra but not as host of Dancing with the Stars. Tom was the consummate professional, and he had the charisma. He was funny. Tyra comes out with these ridiculous outfits, sashaying all the way to the mike, and it just seems so out of place, like it's for a different show and then back to Dancing with the Stars.

Did not care for Brian Austin Green or Sharna this season, so I'm fine with them being out. I'm more sad about Matt getting booted.

My faves this season are: Suni, Olivia Jade, Amanda. I also like Jimmie, Melanie, Melora, and Iman a lot. And I like Kenya. The other remaining candidates are okay, too. The dancing has been great.

Comment

• Moore ideas
                        Moore ideas commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I do NOT know what's going on with the wardrobe choices! A few weeks ago, my husband and I both simultaneously burst out laughing, when Tyra walked out looking like Big Bird. I "get" edgy with fashion; I get fun and I get avant garde, etc., but I think Tyra's outfits have just crossed over into the silly now. I mean, she's more than entitled to have fun with her outfits, but they frequently don't even look well done. They're just awful. And some of her outfits look like they're horribly uncomfortable to wear, so I guess I'm just not understanding the host fashion choices.

• kristendny
                        kristendny commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Moore ideas Yeah, I can't imagine anyone wanting to take credit for designing those getups. Even last night, what was with the straight football shoulders? It looked like her head was photoshopped into the outfit. She is a beautiful woman. I don't know who decides what she's going to wear, but whoever it is should be fired.

• Moore ideas
                        Moore ideas commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What puzzles me is that the show's costume designers consistently create some pretty amazing costumes. So it's a double "what the heck?" . Maybe Tyra uses a different personal designer. If so, I think maybe she ought to rethink that!

So what did you all think of Grease night? One of my all time favorites and I feel like it was pulverized. Seeing ONJ was great, but where was John Travolta?

Comment

• kristendny
                        kristendny commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would have LOVED to see John Travolta. I was hoping! But I did love Grease Night.

I loved tonight's Halloween show. Everyone was amazing!
                      Moore ideas
                      SOC Moderator
                      Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
                      "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

• savytabby
                        savytabby commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I recorded tonight’s episode, so I haven’t watched yet. Looking forward to seeing it after your post

• Moore ideas
                        Moore ideas commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're going to love it. Everyone was so good, and the costuming was equally fantastic. That made elimination all the more difficult. How do you choose?!

I just have to put this out there. The person I want to win this competition is Iman. He has worked so hard and come a long way. I love watching him dance, and I feel like he's what the show is all about.

Cody, I hope, will come in second. Love him, too, but I'd be okay with Cody winning and Iman coming in second as well.

Amanda, I want her to come in third. It's a joy to watch her dance, but she was a Rockette, hello? And a Broadway dancer! She's also Carrie Ann's friend.

JoJo I would want to take fourth prize because she has been so overhyped. She's a great dancer, sure, but she also has a dancing background. They are all good, though, so I'm looking forward to the finale.

Unfortunately, it will probably go the opposite of what I'm hoping: Jojo 1st Amanda 2nd Cody 3rd Iman 4th

Who are you rooting for?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X