Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed about Johnny being voted off. Really liked him. He and Chisele were the only reasons I was watching. Tyra is such a terrible host for this show.

Comment

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here. Now I am rooting for Nelly. Don't care about the other three. They are good but not particularly endearing.

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      She's terrible. I doubt she'll be back next year.

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      She's an executive producer though.

Ah well, I was only fast forwarding to watch Johnny Weir, and now he is out. Bye bye until next season, DWTS!

Comment

What the hell is Tyra wearing...or should I say is wearing her?

The Bachelorette has a great chance of taking home the mirror ball. 💃

Let's go!

What the hell is Tyra wear now? A crown of thorns?

Carrie Ann is such the suck up. 9's for Nelly?

Ballroom burgers. Oy.

Nev, killed it; is Broadway in his future?

Jeanie Mai and Anne Heche are back.

Love Justina Merchado! She is great in everything she does. And she grabbed the mic! R.E.S.P.E.C.T.!

Can't wait to see Derek Hough dance!

I didn't watch from the beginning so it was nice to see the highlights from the season.

A jazzy tap number. OMG, the choreography! I got Fred Astaire/Gene Kelly vibes. Simply awesome.

What the hell is Tyra...never mind.

Ok, Bonnie & Clyde... Daniella is a great addition. All of that spinning would make me !

The Bachelor previews: I. can't. even.

Diamonds are Kaitlyn's best friend and Artem needs that trophy!

That was nice of Jenna to say that having Nev as a partner has enriched her life. Speaking of Gene Kelly. Haha. Are they really getting wet? A little Mary Poppins!

Justina and Sasha to J-Lo's "Let's Get Loud" and finished to "Bamboleo".

Nelly performs and everyone is groovin'

Love the family/friend tributes!

Called it! You go girl! You go Artem!

Comment

I knew it would come down to Kaitlyn and Nev, and not surprised Kaitlyn won. The cynic in me expected this based on Melissa Rycroft's still unfair (IMO) win. But usually the Olympians do well too, so that's why I was so surprised to see him get voted off last week. Happy for Artem though.

Comment

Please dump Tyra!! Covid was bad enough, but her presence was so annoying. The whole thing was hurt by the virus and no Studio audience, but Tyra was the most terrible.

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            Awful. Read an article today that Tom Bergeron isn't looking back. 😉

Yeah, I saw that too. Hope they can find someone that was on the show to host. Even a former Pro or Celebrity guest would be better than Tyra.

Comment

I hope Tyra will host dancing with the stars next year for 2021. I believe that she will.

Comment

I enjoy watching Dancing With The Stars.

Comment

Dang, I got all excited because I love Melora Hardin but then remembered Tyra's the host. 👎

Comment

I can’t believe it’s the 30th season of this show. Still wish Tom was hosting, but it is what it is. Rooting for Brian Austin Greene. Love him!

Gotta say Olivia Jade really looks like her mom, Lori Loughlin. Still SMH at what happened with Lori—very sad.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X