Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Got Talent

The new season premiered on Tuesday May 26th 2020 at 8pm on NBC. Audition episodes are being shown at the moment. I was impressed by the talent so far. Can't wait to see more. The show is hosted by Terry Crews. The judges are Heidi Klum, Simon Cowell, Sofia Vergara, and Howie Mandel.

I especially liked the singer who had wrongfully been imprisoned for 35 years. That was incredibly moving and I liked his voice and song choice.

There is a lot of very good talent this year. However, I cannot say that I am a fan of the stunt or danger acts. I also don't like the dancing with dislocating joints. Gross out stuff is not my thing.

Terry Crews gets better and better each season, but I will never forget him belly dancing while playing the flute. That was too funny.

Comment

Just a reminder that this season of AGT begins tomorrow night. Please check your stations for times!

Comment

Interesting that Ben was completely out by the judges, and the crowd got him back in. His Parmeasan cheese song was so dumb!!🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by leehaven24 View Post
          Interesting that Ben was completely out by the judges, and the crowd got him back in. His Parmeasan cheese song was so dumb!!🤣🤣
          I'm still scatching my head about that one. Terry Crews can wear any coloured suit well, Hot pink, turquoise you name it!! I must admit that I shed a tear or two for the saxophone player and his story. He was fantastic. Also enjoyed the ventriloquist lady and the poodles were adorable.

Comment

Yeah, the Saxophone player was good, but I wouldn't pay money to see him in Vegas.
            Sometimes the hard luck story is too much, does he really have a 1M Talent?

Comment

Simon has definitely mellowed over the past few years. Instead of being so sharply critical of various contestants, he seems like he's genuinely enjoying most of the performances, and he's smiling a lot! And I honestly loved how the audience forced the judges to keep the comedian/singer after all. It was great fun to watch that happen!
              Moore ideas
              SOC Moderator
              Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
              "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

• Penelope P
                Penelope P commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, Simon has mellowed and Howie Mandell (a confirmed germaphobe) told an interviewer that he wouldn't miss this show!.......No one in the audiences were wearing masks.

I loved loved the young girl with the chickens and how talented they were.....all her training paid off. The 11 year old they pulled from the audience a WOW and earned that golden buzzer. Elvis was in the building!! The last act was jaw dropping......Simon etc. were blown away!

Comment

What talent on the last show: The two brothers with their assistant and with their knives, hatchets........
                The tumbling group from Philippines

Comment

WOW! AGT is going to have a tough season because so many acts are outstanding.
                  Loved the lady pole dancer unveiling a story.
                  The Rubik's Cube boy......Amazing.
                  The comedian that had a wife and an extra
                  The lady telling a story with her dog......Loved them.
                  The man with the knives

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X