Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills --- Season 10

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is back for Season 10! April 15th, 8pm Eastern on BRAVO! Check your local listings....did not know it was Season 10. Kind of wish we had former casts back for this big season. I will post the cast later!!!

Tiff, I wanted to let you know that I replied to your post for RHONY but it is currently flagged. This happens when you edit and/or use smilies. I also 'commented' in your post and that too is flagged. I am told by the Mod that they have problems with vBulletin and I just have to wait until they get to it to clear it, so I am reading what you're writing.

Comment

Namers Oh, I did not know what happened when I read my message board. I thought someone was pulling you away from me, lol! ....I see this post you wrote to me! I think you can try again over there. The same thing happened to me with American Idol few weeks ago. After that, I could write again. I uh think in other sections of this board, like Days, I can't write one post after post, like here. Because there are lots of members in that section than in here.

I am happy, that you can chat about the Housewives! Then silly me alone writing my feelings.

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        It's still unapproved in green so you can't see it. When you see my pink NY you'll know it's live. Nothing wrong with feelings. As a Moonchild, we are, "I feel". You can post in my blog so this isn't flagged for OT. Do you watch WWHL? The episode is with Sonia and my FAVORITE Housewives comedy troop, Casey Wilson and Danielle Schnieder. If you've never seen their spoof, "Hot Housewives of Orlando", you HAVE to watch it, you will LOLPIYP! It's on Hulu but if you don't subscribe, google it and see if you can find the 1st season elsewhere.
        Last edited by namers; April 12, 2020, 06:42 PM. Reason: Added extra fun!

Here is the cast to Season 10

I am looking forward to tonight of this gossip of this show. There was a gossip surronding Denise. Looks like she would be getting mean this season regarding the gossip. Looking forward to seeing Garcelle. Hope she can bring it. Don't care much of Teddi and Dorit, but oh well.

Comment

Wow, some of Kyle's clothes were good and some bad.

Denise and Brandi? What????

Comment

First episode was okay, but the end of the episode, seems like the cast, a two or few, has fallen off. I thought too of how Garcelle, was going to fit in, but boy, she can hold it in! Hoping that Cynthia from RHOA is next here as well! That girl, Sutton, oh honey that girl can read all or judge! I thought she would be a full cast member too. I guess not. And Denise, let's be honest, open marriage, is not a big deal! Her wedding last year was not that grand. And she and Patrick Muldoon, was chummy too. Yeah, Denise is a bad chick, but now she is hiding it...come on!

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, you mean if Cynthia moves to L.A.? Good call.

I liked Denise's wedding. She's more down to earth than the others and yeah, if they have an open marriage, it's between them but...surely I wouldn't be doing Brandi that's fer sure.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would love for Cyn to join this cast! She will fit in well!

Bring it!

Let's see how Garcelle and her black vibrator fits in...

I love the white dresses but Erika and Denise brought the bling.

So Kyle's a fashion designer? I don't like her bangs. Oh, she admits they don't look great but it's for a film. That's a big party Mauricio's throwing, "He's probably drunk and stoned." Ha!

I like that Denise doesn't like fashion week.

Lisa's friend Sutton: ostentatious much? She has the nerve to criticize what Teddi was wearing? Please.

Teddi: busybody much? I do think Denise does take the high road with her kids. She has always put them first and even tried to care for Charlie's rugrats (future felons).

Erika: pull your dress down over your buttocks. Yeah, that outfit was frumpy looking at the show.

Ladies: it's not just Southern women who are into corporal punishment.

Dorit. That's all I got.

Can you imagine these gals in quarantine without their glam squads? Oh brother.

Comment

Can you imagine these gals in quarantine without their glam squads? Oh brother.

So True. They each have an entourage of people

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              I want to have a Like button here so I can like it!

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel cheated: it says "likes" but you can't "like"!

It was great seeing Erika and Tom loving on each other. I wonder how long she performed for as the contract said January?

I'm gonna give Teddy a pass for being preggers. Having said that: I'm a Moonchild and BH has 4 of them so a whole lotta feelings going on! She seriously needs to say something once and then stop speaking.

You know, when I saw Denise's reality show, I could not stand her. She was vulgar all the time (still can go there). However, I like how fierce she is as a mom with an extremely Narcissistic ex. Aaron seems to be a supportive and sweet guy. So: I think if she had this affair (likely), it's a shame that she split in the face of the truth.

Sutton: who and why?

I really like Lisa Rinna..........but: in a way your kids ARE a product of your behavior. "Own it."

Grandma Garcelle is a kick and very likeable. To have a husband who had an affair for 5 (five) years is a death blow. She's a catch and will find love again with someone who adores her.

Not a huge fan of Dorit & P.K. but I did like the questions and answers they gave. Their kids are adorbs.

Kyle: I got nuthin'.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              I finally saw the second episode now on my DVR, lol! I liked Dorit's other house better. But I feel that she and PK should have downgraded their house cuz they seems to be broke. They are soon going to remind me of Joe and Teresa soon! Sutton, I feel is better off with NYC cast. Liking Garcelle more and more! Teddi is doing too much for the girls to like her. She wants them to see her in action as a life coach. It seems like she needs one, lol! Overall, decent episode!

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              She now lives in Encino, so not BH! Interesting about Sutton because we met her in NY and you're right: stay there!

Regarding Teddi: agreed! I'm a huge fan of "Johnny Cougar" and she mentioned the pressure to live up to his expectations (or something) and should go into therapy and deal with her mommy and daddy issues. She's definitely looking for the girls' approval but sabotages herself right out of the gate.

Dorit to PK: "One of us needs to be working." Gotta keep up with the Joneses.

Kyle Richards on the set of "Halloween Kills". Where's Jamie Lee Curtis when you need her? She's taking all her pets into her bed tonight. I'll take Mauricio if she doesn't want him. So Kyle's new house is in Encino too? Do they live down the block from Michael Jackson's estate?

Man, Erika has a Gene Simmons tongue, who knew? I can relate to what she said about her critical mother and performing...somewhat. I played the Ugly Duckling in 3rd grade (who turned into a beautiful swan) but my mother didn't come to the performance, my father did. And trust me, the neighborhood bullies didn't let me live that role down.

Sutton wears jeans? The shame! Teddi, "If I'm upset, I'm not going to sugar coat it." What does that have to do with the price of beans? Upset about what, you inviting them to your retreat. Teddi is here.......................>>>> and her feelings are here.

Lisa, what the heck is a frozen shoulder and how is that related to meat? Yeah, I don't like the zebra suit either.

Maurice is stoned again! "Pass me your salmon". Ha! Us Moonchildren have a one track mind: food!

Egads with the "couture" already. Sutton: no placecards give you anxiety? STFU! Please don't come back next season.

Ugh: Faye Resnick. She only serves to remind me of Nicole Brown Simpson.

Garcelle: going to the ballet?

Maurice: no worries, a few more drinks and no more Mrs. Sweet Girls.

You know what, Edwin, stop eating and comfort your damn wife!

Aaron: "EVERYTHING you've been taught about how disease works is not true". Um, where's his Medical/Ph.,D. degree?? I bet everything you've been told about your open marriage is likely not true! People are following them? Yeah, it's PAPARAZZI!

These girls should drink less and smoke pot more!

Teddi is very easy to get along with Kyle?

I'm glad Erika has been really kind and supportive.

Comment

^ Weird 3rd Episode, lol! I was not going to post this, but I had too I did not know what the heck Denise husband was saying. Did not know that he was not a doctor I think Kyle said something nice to Garcelle, but all I can imagine was what Garcelle said of her on WWHL with Andy Cohen She shaded Kyle, saying Kyle was the least friendly to her. Kyle got confused by this, and wants to clap back at the reunion. Sutton, boy is she very snooty, lol! Love her to criticize her. The girl is rich to be to the cast. She needs to sit down, cuz the real world, does not work that way....I think ....ooo you say that you met Sutton??? Was she nice or rich girl snooty?

I have to say, I am forgetting about LVP now! LVP who???

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                I meant "we" met her in the fashion week episode in NY. Oddly, I'm watching RHNY now....

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ohhhh, how embarrassing of me! Hehe

Kyle comes home and kisses the dog on the mouth!!! Sorry, but that was Yuk!!

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was thinking that too, lol! My mind is in puzzle over what Denise hubby said at the table??? What was he saying?

Really! Me too!! I listened to about 15 seconds and FF'd Denise's Husband. Too Deep for this show! LOL...

Comment

• namers
                namers commented
                Editing a comment
                Deep? He was rambling like a mentally ill person with "word salads": nothing made sense. But what does now make sense is that since the "accusations" he has not filed for divorce; who'd else have him?

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                I read what he said from irealhousewives website...he seems out there but has helped many people from what I heard. He said that cancer gets into the infections and prevents them, but that I don’t understand cuz people die from it. He also broke one of his organs or something in his body and it grew back on its own...I don’t know what I am interested in what he is saying.

Sutton apologized? She's the kind of person who's a biatch and then says she's sorry and then does it again. I got it, she can't box so her words are her weapons. Does BH really need her?

I hate latecomers, Dorit. There's no excuse for being late and "making an entrance". Kyle is the Queen B now.

2pm: free time to drink time. These poor girls complain about eating too much? Obviously they get the majority of their calories from alcohol! They must be OBSESSING over their weight in isolation.

I like that Teddi had put their names on their mats.

Rinna: you and Harry should have not even allowed any thoughts of modeling. All these celebs with uber moola and they encourage "modeling" (nepotism). If you're so concerned about paparazzi, don't go to places where they hang out.

Denise is gonna have a grass-type-shoes pizza party. Short ribs pizza? Only in L.A. She's late to her own party? Aaron: I now see you as stupid so don't speak.

I like Garcelle. I haven't seen anything (yet) I don't like. Cute photo of her in Haiti. I think she's the youngest of 7 kids.

Denise makes an "I love y'all" a speech...before the poop hits the fan. How is she mortified when her behavior is the worst?! Maybe she should have had her daughters have a sleepover somewhere else.

Poor Sutton, she's dying to say something mean but can't get a word in edgewise.

Man, and I thought NYC was bad!

Next week, Erika: "I thought I was at Wild Things house but WTF". C'mon, that's funny!

Comment

5th Episode....hmm looks like the real Denise Richards is coming out! And she had it when people pushes her. She is gunning at Kyle, the queen. Did not know from the 4th Episode, that Sutton can be all emotional. And Dorit, ...she needs to go! She has not brought nothing to her table except for her husband who brought Boy George on this show. And there was no Garcelle at the table in this episode? Are we excluding this girl out? She can bring her two cents in to these fools, lol! I uh of think Kyle is regretting her decision of defending Dorit. She might need her LVP back, hmmm

Comment

• namers
                  namers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Denise is not coming back next season! And, Andy Cohen said that Dorinda is welcome back to NY when she's "renewed and refreshed" (sounds like a face lift!) which I hope for her means R.E.H.A.B.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X