Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol ---- (New Season...2020)

American Idol is tonight as of right now at 8pm Eastern. I think we are in our 3rd Season on ABC, 18th Season of the entire show...Anyway, can't wait to watch Hope you join us for the Season!

Audition Episode #1
    I am in the middle of the show on my DVR. I was not sure how I am going to remember the names of the contestants or cast. Soo far, the garbage guy, San Francisco guy, Nick Merico, and Arthur Gunn, has touched my heart! I was pissed that they let The Comeback Kid go. He had something special there. Anyway, if there is more, I will let you know! Tomorrow....actually today, is another AI show, at 8pm Eastern Time Zone....ah, I kind of wish, that the show switched it up in how they are going to do the auditions, and have a AI past contestant as a mentor as well. I kind of think the show is going to screw up with how fast they will go from Top 10 to 8....I uh don't want to see this. I would love to get to know more of this Season....

* Done watching AI....I liked Alisa vibes! But she did not get thru ...Louis Knight, made me cry of his friend. Just Sam, oh wow, sad but she got thru! Saveria, beautiful voice, but she had no personality which was why Lionel and Like said no!
    Last edited by tiff5555; February 23, 2020, 03:25 AM. Reason: Had to add more...

Comment

For some reason, my DVR taping was a blank....so I did not see the second episode....I hope this does not happen today for the third episode.

Comment

Audition Episode #3
        I am puzzled regarding in how they did not let Ryan got thru, but other country hopeful singers did What is AI trying to sell to us???? "Country Pop"??? It seems like soo. This guy wanted to go to Hollywood to be a star than to go to Nashville and do it the hard way. Maybe AI got him that exposure and he got a record deal in Nashville.

I did liked DeWayne's grandma scene with Lionel And did not know 4 year olds can have depression. Would think if the child is abuse, but this girl had a loving home. Unless, she did not told every thing.

The last girl of the show, Genavivne, a returnee to AI, felt sad that her sister died. Strong performer, think she will go thru to the Top Something.

Ooo, they should have let Isaiah Grass went thru! He was giving me Adam Lambert vibe there. What is wrong with them???Good entertainment source there. Anyway, Audition Episode #4 is coming this Sunday! Have a wonderful week!

Comment

I'm watching this new season of Idol. Can't wait to see who will win this time.

Comment

I love the show also. it is on tonite and even tomorrow first day of the week at 7pm Central.

Comment

Dang I am a little bit behind....if you want to talk about today and tomorrow, that is cool by me I will try to edit later of last week episode here....

Watching Audition 4....in the beginning of it. I did liked Lou Dawg, but he needed work...if anyone special comes up. I will comment in the comment section. If not, moving to the next episode. I don't know how are they going to do with this virus thing....unless this was taped...
              Last edited by tiff5555; March 21, 2020, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Let's see....the boyfriend and girlfriend was special Hope they make it thru. The girl in the wheelchair, sweet, but don't know if she will make it. The Jimmy guy needs to put his hand down, lol! Sophia Starr, I think she is a star! The last girl singing, felt the pain for her. Oh yeah, why didn't the judges let Tavia go thru. She won't be able to audition next year because the age limit of AI is 29. Maybe she should go to AGT. The dance girl was cool too. Off to see the next episode soon.

Audition Episode #5 ....this was last week, I think. Not done yet. But there was some that caught my eye like the Rainbow Hairy Gay Guy. Glad he got thru, otherwise, I just won't know what AI was thinking! The tomboy, Roselyn, cuz it's a she than a he, really moved me with her second song. I am up to Alina, on my DVR. Don't know if I spell her name right, the one her mother found a new religion and wanted to force her in it.....oh yeah, it was interesting that the judges did not let Justin Oliver go thru. Did not know that piano guy, co-wrote the song to "Treasure". Anyway, if there is more, I'll let you know.....um kind of went on AI Instagram few hours ago, The Space Cowboy and his girlfriend did not went thru in Hollywood Week Rounds. They did not sound great too to make me think otherwise. I will see on that when I get on my DVR. Hmmm.....I kind of think Hollywood Week Rounds are a hell lot better than auditions.

Comment

I am going to skip the Hollywood Week Rounds discussion here and going to say the top 40 They will be performing this Sunday in Hawaii. It's already taped as what ABC says. So here it is, your Top 40!

American Idol 2020 Top 40 Announced

Females
                Aliana Jester
                Amber Fiedler
                Amelia Joyce
                Cyniah Elise
                DemiRae “Demi” Moreno
                Emma Valentine
                Faith Becnel
                Geena Fontanella
                Genavieve Linkowski (AI16 Hollywood Week)
                Grace Leer (American Juniors Top 20)
                Grace Lundy
                Julia Gargano
                Kimmy Gabriela
                Lauren Mascitti
                Lauren Spencer-Smith
                Makayla Brownlee
                Makayla Phillips (America’s Got Talent Season 13 Top 22)
                Natalie Jane
                Olivia Ximines
                Perrin York
                Samantha “Sam” Diaz (A.K.A. Just Sam)
                Shannon Gibbons
                Sophia Wackerman

Males
                Bilaal Avaz
                Cameron Havens
                Devon Alexander
                DeWayne Crocker, Jr. (B.E.T.’s Sunday Best: Race To The Stage Winner)
                Dibesh Pokharel (A.K.A. Arthur Gunn)
                Dillon James
                Elyjuh René (The Voice U.S. Season 7 Top 20)
                Francisco Martin
                Franklin Boone
                Jeb VonderBruegge
                Jonny West
                Jordan Jones
                Jovin Webb
                Louis Knight
                Nick Merico (Last Season Hollywood Week)
                Rob Taylor (The Voice U.S. Season 8 Top 10)
                Travis Finlay (Season 14 Hollywood Week)
                ​​​​​​

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dang I did not know Hollywood Rounds has changed. Yeah, I know I did said I was going to skip out on discussing, because I am 3 episodes behind and I did not finished the first Hollywood Week Round. I have to say, that Just Sam, just blows me away with her humbleness. She does not know that she has talent. And the gay guy, wow, steller voice. I really hope America puts them thru.

• SheilaFan32
                  SheilaFan32 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you posting this American Idoi 40 list.

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SheilaFan32 you are welcome! It was hard listing it here because it was unapproved and in green. Moore ideas helped me out and I am grateful I thought that I may not be able to talk/post about it because I am the only one talking about it. Hope you join me and discuss too! Thank you for responding here
                  Last edited by tiff5555; April 5, 2020, 11:07 PM.

Episode 9th of American Idol...in Hawaii, Part 1!

Here are the recap of who did what:

American Idol 2020 Top 20 Results So Far
                • Nick Merico – Top 20
                • Makayla Brownlee – Eliminated
                • Dwayne Crocker Jr – Top 20
                • Camryn Lee Smith – Eliminated
                • Devon Alexander – Eliminated
                • Jordan Jones – Eliminated
                • Geena – Eliminated
                • Louis Knight – Top 20
                • Francisco Martin – Top 20
                • Join Webb – Top 20
                • Faith Becnel – Top 20
                • Amber Fielder – Eliminated
                • Just Sam – Top 20
                • Jonny West – Top 20
                • Dillon James – unknown

Apparently due to Coronavirus, the Monday Episode is shifted to Sunday, We will know if Dillon made it thru or not...and we later don't know what will happen then, especially when President Trump now decided 30 Day of Social Distancing for the entire month of April!!!!

Source: American Idol Net

Comment

Here is your Top Final ...21:

Aliana Jester
                  Arthur Gunn
                  Cyniah Elise
                  DeWayne Crocker Jr.
                  Dillon James
                  Faith Becnel
                  Francisco Martin
                  Franklin Boone
                  Grace Leer
                  Jonny West
                  Jovin Webb
                  Julia Gargano
                  Just Sam
                  Kimmy Gabriela
                  Lauren Mascitti
                  Lauren Spencer-Smith
                  Louis Knight
                  Nick Merico
                  Makayla Phillips
                  Olivia Ximines
                  Sophia Wackerman

* Lauren Mascitti and Grace Leer is going to be decided by us for the Top 20 Spot! I personally think both should get in! I hear that American Idol has pre-recorded stuff up to April 19! I mean if its safe, the production will resume some time in May or at least June. If not...then we have to keep our ears open for the date of their return.

Comment

I deleted "This Is Me" Part 1 & 2 off from my DVR just to get to The Top 20 which took place in the contestants homes because of the coronavirus. If I was watching when it was shown, it would have been cool. I watched the Top 20 today on my DVR. All I can think about was the opportunities that might not come to them in the future because of coronavirus. Probably a forgettable season considering what I have on my DVR 4 episodes, but now 3 because I just watched today.

There was some in this Top 20, I liked. Thought Francisco was great with Katy's song. Thought Just Sam shined with hers. Olivia blew me away. She definitely needs to get into acting. Overall, it was a okay episode. The next episode, would be 10. Not thrilled how rushed it was cut, but I get it is during this coronavirus thing.

Comment

I saw the American Idoi season finale. I'm disappointed. I don't like who won. Maybe next time will be better. I was team Makayla Phillips.

Comment

• tiff5555
                        tiff5555 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It’s okay to say it! I know who won...I am happy, but I am going to see who made it to the Top 10. Makayla is also special. I just feel this season was rushed and lackluster because of the virus. I don’t see no grand opportunities for this cast, but I could be wrong. That’s due to the virus, however, this cast had great potential, best season too, but failed...yeah to the virus I also wanted the other girl in the cast, the one who lost her sister.

I was convinced that Dillon James was going to win, but I'm happy for Just Sam.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X