Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I am most rooting for Natalie to get back, she's the only one left that I think could actually get a bit of a foothold in the game. The old schoolers, like Rob and Parvati would be sitting ducks.
    I wouldn;t mind if my two all time faves returned to the game, Kim and Parvati, but I think Natalie would have the best chance of getting to the finale and then from there, the best chance at pleading her case to the jury.

Kinda rooting for Michelle, she is the ultimate underdog this season. Sad about Jeremy, he was my favorite of the cast remaining. The only one left with a solid resume is Tony and while I am not his biggest fan, he has played a great game this season,
    JC
    SOC Moderator
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

I'd like to see Amber get back on, but I don't think it will happen. Natalie would be good. Would love Jeremy to get back in and the win the whole thing. I agree Michele is the Underdog, and usually I root for the underdogs, but there are better players than her with better resumes. I love Sarah, but if it came down to Sarah or Tony I could see Tony winning. Like you JCmojoe81 I don't like Tony, but he's clearly been leading things. Don't like Ben and never thought he should have won his original season. That fire-making challenge was designed just to get him to the end. I do like Denise also and would be happy to see her win it all as well. So barring a major upset from someone who gets back in, from those left, my choices to win are: Denise, Tony, Sarah, Michelle, Ben.

Comment

At this point, I think I don't care much about who wins the big prize, as long as it is NOT Michelle or especially Tyson. What a bloody nerve : "If I get back in the game, I WILL win that
        big prize."--Tyson said that twice, as if saying it will get him the win. Imagine the guy tracking Natalie all over the island and then sucking down peanut butter
        with her! I almost retched.
        I hope one of the others kicks Tyson's butt! Natalie seems to have the strength and the goodies she collected. Go for it girl!
        Last edited by Rubythroat1; May 7, 2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

So what is the best guess for winner? I still have hopes that Rob may get back in the game, or even Natalie. I think Natalie has the "fire in the belly" and also the little
          sack of goodies to help her along.

Comment

I really don't know Rubythroat1. Of the ones still in the game, I'd say Tony because of the game he's been playing. I think it's his game to lose and he very could depending on who gets back in. I just don't have a guess who will make it back in, though I really think it will come down to Rob or Natalie -- those are the two that seem to want it the most IMO.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
              Rubythroat1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. Rob has a way of being the Comeback Kid near the end.
              Anybody but Tyson or Michelle !

I fast forwarded through the three hours, and was gratified to watch Natalie get back in the game. Too many cliques made Tony the winner, since Natalie showed herself to be the best player
            and unfairly voted off first. As soon as Tony won I deleted the recording. Ben really got on my nerves and also the silly soap opera between Tony and the lady cop.
            It was surreal with Jeff hosting from his garage. Well, no more Survivor until at least 2021!

Comment

I am not unhappy with Tony winning Rubythroat1. He did play the best game. I really want Sarah to win and thought it would have been cool for an all-women Final 3, of which I don't think there's ever been one. Natalie did play a really god game and certainly would have been deserving of being Sole Survivor, which she most likely could have won against Sarah and Michelle. I read a post-finale interview with Michele in which she said at least four jurors, Nick and Wendell included, told her they were going to vote for her so that she would come in second, but they were concerned that in doing that they were concerned they'd be creating a situation where Natalie could win. Michele said in the interview that she would rather have the juror members vote for the person they wanted to win than just give her a stray vote here or there. Natalie was a strong player, but I think it's interesting that she did not create strong bonds with those she was on EOE with, as Rob indicated. I mean they were the people that were ultimately casting the votes for the $2 million Sole Survivor winner. I would have been okay with any of them winning, including Michele, who has proven that when her back is against the wall she will step up and win challenges. Natalie's other mistakes were voting off Denise instead of Sarah, since Denise and Tony were not as close, though she was with Ben. I don't know, even with Ben and Tony gone, you have Denise, who successfully took out Sandra the Queen. She would have had a tough time going up against any four of that alliance and clearly didn't have enough votes from EOE to come out the victor over any of them. The only one she might have been able to successfully beat was Ben.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                Rubythroat1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I am really just glad that Ben, Michelle and Tyson did not win the big one.
                Tony is OK, just not my pick.

I have to add that I was really disappointed that Mike Holloway, winner of Season 30/Worlds Apart, wasn't invited back on to play. I thought he was an awesome winner. Love him to this day and would love to see him back one day playing again. In the articles I've read, others have said it felt like a snub that he wasn't included in the Winners season; him and Richard Hatch (never saw the first season), but given what happened the previous season Hatch himself said he understood why he wasn't included. Is there anyone you guys think should have been on or would like to see play again?

Comment

^^^ I would have loved to see Rupert, and Cochrane. John Cochrane stated he would not return to the show again, but I never heard anything from Rupert.

Comment

^^^ I just realized that Rupert did not win a Survivor season--but his next time on the show he got an honorary million dollars for being one of the all-time favorite Survivors.
                  So he would not have been asked for this season.

Comment

Rupert was on enough times, and was such a huge fan favorite, it’s easy to forget that he never actually won.

I wonder if there was a Sia prize this year, or if she figured they’ve all already won once and don’t need it?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                      Rubythroat1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Those days of extra prizes are gone, I fear. The show has lost a little of it's former
                      cachet.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X