X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • namers
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2008

Wowzer! Where to begin, where to begin? Meanwhile back at the poverty ranch, Jennifer is the only housewife who doesn't work outside the home. Tradition, shmadition: YOU chose to be the homemaker and "less smart" than your husband. You can't live in the moment without teaching your kids to respect finances and their future. How do you tell someone they are cheap when they've invited you to their summer home?? Jackie takes a LOT from Jennifer w/o blowing up (like they all do). Jackie is a Libra and they don't like confrontation and they like being demure; the carrying on in public is disturbing and embarrassing.

In a weird way, I understand Theresa (did I type that out loud?) as a lot of what she said regarding Margaret's behavior (throwing Marty in the pool, etc.) is on point but I'm glad Margaret is letting it go. The thing about Jennifer and Theresa that they are "just honest" and CAN but DON'T filter themselves. Don't hide behind just being truthful, show some self control people!

I dunno, I get tired of hearing, "that's how we were raised" as if you don't have independent thought. Them saying that "that's how they (husbands) talk but they don't really mean it" is abusive behavior (Joe's an ass) and no woman should tolerate it.

My three cents!
    Last edited by Moore ideas; January 23, 2020, 04:19 PM. Reason: Inappropriate comments about physical appearance of children

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

11th Episode....I kind of get where you are coming from namers with Jennifer. To me, I felt she was thirsty of wanting a beach house of her own and getting to know of Jackie's background. I also feel that Jennifer shouldn't be opinionated or thirsty of how others spend their money on parties. If Jackie wanted to save, let her safe. I understood Melissa's point too when defending Jackie with her parties. Jennifer did not like what Melissa said....Anyway, Jennifer, if I was you, humble yourself!

As of Marg and Tre's friendship, I think Marg comes to realize that she can't get thru to Tre. Tre likes whoever she likes. I can't wait until the next week episode! Jennifer is giving me life, thou...with her being thirsty of what Jackie got vs hers, lol!

Comment

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        Her husband is cool. I did some "research" on him and he has quite the pedigree. Maybe she should take a college class!

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        She relies on her husband...she shouldn't do that. Look at Tre....
    • tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

So, the cast had their reunion with Andy. It won't be seen until few more of the episodes or more. Here are the seating arrangements:

Left: Jennifer, Dolores, Tre
      Right: Marg, Mel, Jackie

I have to say, it looks right considering what teams that they are on. Team Tre vs Team Marg....

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

12th Episode....well apparently Jen and Dolores left Jackie because Jen felt uncomfortable at her house after the "rich comment". I feel Jen should know that Jackie does not keep with the Jonases like she does. The good thing is, Tre and Marg sort of made up! At the end of the episode, Tre was going with her 2 kids to meet her hubby in ICE. She forgot her stuff while after a 1 hour drive or something. Oh my....Gia did not liked her screaming.
        Last edited by tiff5555; January 30, 2020, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

13th Episode....it seems like Tre had copies of her driver's license and all. So she and her kids could get to see Juicy Joe. Anyway, Marg's party was beautiful and she dedicated to her mother made me teary eyed. Now what Joe said to Bill, it was inappropriate. Who talks about sex at the party? I know Joe meant no harm, but come on! Why men has to be obsessed about sex?....Dolores is throwing a Jersey Shore trip and invited the girls as well as the guys. I think in next week episode, I feel most gals are against Jennifer. Jennifer is like a bad gal right now. No one is hating on Danielle.

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

14th Episode - On The Jersey Shore
            I loved that Gia went to her prom and her mom seeing her big moment Dolores sort of stood up to her now ex-boyfriend, David. The Jersey Shore house is stunning, not Dolores. Melissa is still angry at Jennifer, and Jennifer stood up for Tre, but Marg, looked pissed. New school vs old school. I don't believe the girls will get it, lol! Jennifer should learn if Bill divorces her
            Last edited by tiff5555; February 15, 2020, 07:39 PM. Reason: Prom, not poem, lol! Silly computer error!!!

Comment

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, Gia looked beautiful and who knows, she and Frankie could look back during their marriage and say, "we've known each other since we were kids". I agree, Dolores sort of stood up to her now ex-boyfriend, David. Wait, did they break up or are you just predicting?

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              namers Dolores was on IG video chatting and that slipped out of her mouth, and then deleted the video. So it could be that they are not together, but you and I know that David just, was stand offish regarding the relationship.
              Last edited by tiff5555; February 15, 2020, 08:34 PM.

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              True. Too bad Frank cheated on her because they make a better couple.
          • tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

15th Episode....Marg I feel should understand that Jennifer does not know, what goes on in todays world, should educate her that it is okay, to be independent, "making your own money", etc. Jennifer needs to realize, she does not want her own children to dependent on anybody. Jennifer needs to get it together cuz it's not 1920s no more, lol!

I did liked the guys outing more!

Oh boy on Danielle! Next week is the Season Finale. I think it might be a half and hour long that Tre and the kids are seeing their father in Italy. And that he decided to go there than to spend his days in ICE. Yeah, people are locked up in cages! It's inhumane to do that.

Comment

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              Margaret is not a nice person. She goes for the juggler and I thought it was pretty funny that Jennifer wasn't fazed by it. And yeah, the husbands were a laugh.
          • tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Season Finale.....it was short after that was Tre going to Italy seeing Joe, her now ex. She was upset that the producers caught her and what Danielle said. Marg was shook. And I knew Jennifer wants that Hampton house for rent. (My finger is up and down to you, Jennifer). Do I think this Tre drama is real with Marg?? Absolutely not cuz they still friends on Instagram. It's probably scripted! It sure is.

There is one more thing...if Joe comes back, he won't have nice words for Joe Gorga and Melissa, considering how they feel for him.

Comment

• namers
              namers commented
              Editing a comment
              Theresa and Margaret's conversation seemed legit; neither cried nor got angry. Bring on the reunion where whatever was resolved during the year becomes fodder again.
          • namers
            Executive Poster
            • Jun 2008

In 2 seconds flat, Theresa told 3 lies until she sort-of fessed up then threw stuff at the producers. Not my fault. I am glad she told Danielle goodbye. I did enjoy their trip to Italy until Joe said, "My crime was a bogus crime." OMG! They (not just he) STOLE millions of dollars from the taxpaying Americans. Not bogus.

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Reunion Part 1
              I kind of feel that the show is scripted because of Dolores smiling at Jackie during one of the trips. I guess it's for ratings. Clearly at the reunion, Jen was at it with the other half of the ladies. I think she wants to be on, on the next season of the show. She just might get it. Tre, was not sticking up for Melissa. No loss there, lol! Marg, I think should mentor Jen to present days in life. Jen has no clue on what's going on today. She may need Tre's advice on how to be independent ! Jen, just be blessed that your life is wonderful and stop hating on the other ladies.

Melissa, well if you want another baby, then go for it. If not, well oh well. Just be happy you got Envy Store that you worked at. Jackie, not sure if she will be on next season, but I think she will be. It seems like all the ladies will return. I think Siggy should too!

Oh yeah on Dolores....I think by now we learned that she is no longer with David. Heard she is helping with Frankie with his career, moving to NYC....ugh, I think I should do the same, but I don't have any luck....anyway, can't wait to see Part 2!

Comment

• namers
                Executive Poster
                • Jun 2008

Tiff, I agree with a lot you said. Except for Siggy. You know my position on Narcissists: Siggy is a public shamer, that's Narcissism. Too much me, me, me.

Tre, was not sticking up for Melissa. No loss there. She's something, eh? Demands that her SIL stick up for her. I like that Melissa is her own person. Theresa is totally jealous of her. I really like Joe Gorga; I think he's come a long way since season 1 but.......there is a reason he only has 3 swimmers.........

Is Delores and David kaput? Nice house, huh?

Didn't Margaret say Jen was a good mother? Poor Jen: can't press that edit button. Girl, you DON'T have to utter every little thought in your pretty head! I do think she is pretty good at impressions. When they were all sitting around the table and she did everyone, it was very funny.

I am not sure about Jackie. I like Jackie because I'm Jewish and was Italian in another life so I think she brings a little chutzpah to the table: not a pushover. That wedding picture was sad though, huh? We're not supposed to talk about folk's looks here so I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

So I read on the IG, "irealhousewives", that Caroline Manzo wants to return, full time! There was a time I liked this idea, but not really. I would prefer Siggy returns. She could be a better fit for the show. Caroline time has passed.....Also read that BRAVO gave Vicki from RHOC, a brand new show and Andy said to her that she was technically fired from the show. She was hoping for the 15th Season, a full time member and her wedding to Steve to be on there. Heard too that the 15th Season, is not going well for them, because the show brought back Tamra. I really hope the show learns it's lesson not to get rid of something that is working for them.

Comment

• namers
                    Executive Poster
                    • Jun 2008

Reunion Part 2:

I am cracking up laughing with the boys. I really like Dr. Bill but it's kinda unethical to practice on your loved ones.

If only the girls could get along that well. Jennifer is never really sorry; nor can she just LISTEN. But I guess she's not the only one to throw lavish birthday parties. Margaret: "She's a thirsty turtle".

I do like Margaret's hair (bye bye pigtails): maybe I should go silver, I'm pretty much there.

Oh god, next week is the Danielle!

Comment

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yay!!! Thank you for this post! Not going to comment on how I felt. Yep yep on your wonderful post!

• namers
                      namers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks! I just saw WWHL with Delores and Casey Wilson. If you're never seen "Hot Housewives of Orlando," find it; it's highlarious.
                  • tiff5555
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jul 2007

Reunion 3.....in the middle or near the end of the show. Danielle is on it...well at least Marg found out thar Marty is a liar when it comes to hooking up. Marg should never trusted him. Felt bad for Tre over her husband. But she should move on...Well, since this coronavirus is going around, not sure if BRAVO will tape future Housewives and the glamorous trips. Pretty sure Jen would be coming back!!! With all she did at the reunion, yeah, BRAVO will definitely asked her back. She said few days ago that Andy does not like her much...maybe true or maybe not because how she acted at the reunion. Andy may be nice, (only on camera), but when off taping, he is like this boss mode man. Saw that on Atlanta reunion, I think. Andy, is not this nicest guy we see on tv. That is all an act for this network.

Comment

• namers
                      namers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know. I went for a walk today because my neighbor (apt) had his TV up loud and I heard it through the wall. Before this, they were working and it was quiet. We had about 7 days of rain so it was nice out and although I have all these tedious things I have to do (gloves, mask, sanitizer), going for a walk while listening to my favorite tunes helps. Get out of the house if you can. Trust me, every little sniffle, cough and last night, vertigo (dehydrated) scares the poo out of me. I'm guessing you're in NYC? I walk past a new pizzeria which comes from B'klyn and wave to the owner like we're best buds. Trying to connect on any level.

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      namers cute at waving at pizzeria I live on Long Island. 50 miles, I think from NYC. It's okay because I get fresh air and all. In the city, probably limited air. I don't know how long with staying at home will last. Heard that the medicals are making a drug that can cure coronavirus. But don't know if it will work....

• namers
                      namers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tiff, I lived in NY for 24 years and never have been to the Hamptons. I have relatives in Port Washington. My best friend and her husband in Bay Ridge just bought a beach house at Breezy Point. I haven't been 'home' since 2011 which is sad. I get homesick but I'm not in a position financially to go back. I could never live in the city myself, particularly after living in suburbia. Don't worry about the drug or even the test. As paranoid as I've been, I'm thinking that every day I don't wake up sick is a good day. The best thing is to a) take iodine if you can and b) drink hot water/lemon in the morning and at night. Keep the liquids hot vs. cold. I'll send you a bill. Lol.
                  • tiff5555
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jul 2007

Sad to inform that Tre's father has passed away yesterday morning. I am crying for her He was 76 years old. I think, not sure, must have died of breathing problems. It was shown this past season that he had one. Rest in Peace, Nono!

Comment

• namers
                      namers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, he's had pneumonia several times. It hard when you have the realization that your're an orphan when both parents have passed. RIP.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X