Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Housewives of NJ -------》 Season 10

The Real Housewives of NJ is back for Season 10! The cast of last season is brought back! Nobody new this season but the cast of last season. The show had a one on one chat with Teresa and Joe. I will tell you how I felt. The show comes on Nov. 6, 8PM Eastern Time Zone. Check your listings too of this differs. Dont know if it comes on in other Time zone right, lol! Lived on the Eastern Time Zone my entire life....

Teresa & Joe Interview with Andy Cohen
    I felt the interview was awkward They were out of place. Tre aka Teresa, felt like, she was over this Italy stuff. She does not want to move there with the kids, cuz it's a different place there. Nor she wants to make an effort. It's supposed to be marriage over kids, to make a family work....I think.

About ICE, well, I am disgusted by how people are living there. Heard it was worse than jail time that Joe was doing. The show ask of Trump, but Tre felt like she respected what Trump is doing. Oh yeah, the show is going to Italy to see Joe. So that might appear at the end of this season. Tre was also annoyed at Caroline. Hmm....anyways...oh yeah, of how Tre and her kids are living. Let's say the show, lets her live in that house in Jersey! If the show dumps her, then she can't live in that house. I think she and her kids move in a smaller house. They will probably have to move out of county. Heard living in Franklin Lakes, is expensive! Hmmm....overall, this is my thought.

Comment

First Episode....This episode did not disappointed me! Wow, we get to see Dolores boyfriend! And Jennifer make fun of Jackie. Jackie was not having it. Teresa had her family issues and is building a pool for her kids...Marg's mother is living her best life....anyway it was a decent episode. I think Jennifer has another shot for next season. Not sure of Jackie...meh right here.

Comment

I forgot to put the cast up....here it is
        • Teresa Giudice
        • Melissa Gorga
        • Margaret Josephs
        • Jennifer Aydin
        • Jackie Goldschneider

Comment

Second Episode was boring...Dolores set up a fun cheer up party for Tre aka Teresa. She brings along Danielle, which by the way, now Jennifer hates. Should shorten too Jennifer name to Jenn, lol. Jenn's kid is also bullied and Margaret said that Jennifer did the same thing to Jackie. Jennifer says no, but lets be realistic, yeah it definitely is. And her daughter will say it to her in the next episode. Well hopefully....

I feel bad for Tre's kids because their dad is now...well now he is in Italy free ... but on the show, in ICE. I honestly think Tre should move with the kids to Italy. Family should stick together, but not separately. I uh think too, both may had trouble in their marriage from the get go. That also plays out in the Season and Gia, her daughter, gets pretty involved in it. It's like she is Tre's mother ,but she is not. She needs to stay in her lane. Hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
            It's like she is Tre's mother ,but she is not. She needs to stay in her lane. Hmm....
            Gia is the only one with sense.

Comment

Third Episode ---- Melissa's 40th Birthday Party
              The party was great and airy. Everyone got along. Jennifer apologized to Jackie. Her daughter was the biggest motivation. I just love Marge Sr. She is living her best life. Can't believe the rent of a place can be high ....The girls next week are going to Jamaica.

Comment

4th Episode --- Jamaica Maann!
                So it looks like Jennifer and Jackie are on good terms and Jennifer does not want to get into the drama with Tre and Jackie. With the hotel situation, Jennifer put Marg and Jackie in a small room, while her and others were in the big room. I knew Marg would comment on it. She comment on something to Tre, that went in a wrong way. And Jennifer blurted out at the dinner table of how Dolores felt about Jackie. I uh it was BRAVO TV nudging Jennifer to say something. Dolores did not looked too happy with Jennifer, and I feel their friendship will melt. Jennifer, keep your mouth shut! By the way, her son is lucky to see $100 with him in life! Wished I would have had that as a kid. Anyway, I know Bill is rich.
                ​​​

Comment

5th Episode.....This episode made me not want to swim in Jamaica! Horse poop in the water while riding on the horse in the water. It may be for the entire ocean that we are swimming in the ocean, full of poop, floating from the sewers. Think about this, when going to the beach next time. It's just not in Jamaica, lol.

Besides from this, the girls men, had a good night out and Dolores just does not care about Jackie at all. Anyway, it was a okay episode. Let's see what Dallas brings because they are getting turned up in Thailand!

Comment

• namers
                    namers commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, that was gross!

6th Episode....I did liked the roast that Jennifer gave. It was light and funny! Danielle was upset that Tre told the girls of her sleeping with Marty again after the wedding disaster. Margaret was not buying it and now is close to Marty again. Apparently he is talking to Danielle again, lol!

I loved Tre with her kids and the pictures of their father. And Joe appeal got denied. Tre is paying money to fight the case for him, but her brother Joe, yeah right, lol, that's his name too, hehe, same names for the men, he said it's time to stop the fight and let it be. Meaning to move on. Tre does not want to do that because of the kids.

Oh yeah, I have the strangest feeling that Dolores and her doctor boyfriend David, is not going to work out. I think I see a future of her getting back with Frank Sr. I see that they are already in a good friendly relationship. David, he is just not invested in her. Sorry...

Comment

7th Episode.....it was a sad episode. Felt bad for Tre's little gal. Dolores don't see the red flags with her doctor boyfriend. I was uh oh-ing when she or Frank or someone said to her boyfriend that he was getting her family. What else was there, Jennifer's daughter is still being bullied. And don't know what the heck Jackie's father telling his daughter, lol .....Anyway, as we know now, Tre and her hubby separated. Like we did not see this coming?!!!, oh please

Comment

• namers
                      namers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Deloras: I've discovered with men that if you listen, they do tell the truth about how they feel. David: "why buy the cow when you can get the milk free?" I have to say that I really like Frank as he's about protecting her.

Jennifer's daughter is making me sad. I think it's because she's chunky. And yeah, Jackie's father: WTF?! Since people were starting to talk about her eating salads, now you see just how little she does eat. I like Jackie and I hope she gets a tune up in therapy.

8th Episode.....the hair pulling will forever go down in history...I would say it's both, Marg and Danielle's fault. And Marty is playing both sides.

There is more...I feel like with Tre and Joe fighting on the phone in front of Gia, should not be in front of Gia. Anyway, did not know we are half way until season finale.

Comment

9th Episode.....the aftermath of Danielle hairpulling Margaret Most of the cast was shocked except for Tre. Even Jennifer was trying to explain to Tre, at Envy's Fashion Show, but Tre gave her a demonstration lol. Jennifer said in the confession room that she did not wanted to get on Tre's bad side. Margaret was upset that Tre was not sticking up for her. Well, we know Tre lives in her own world. As of Gia being in her mother and father's drama. I get Gia wants to be the one to cool things on both sides, but little girl, its not the time right now. Wait until you are in your 30's, making money on your own and living on your own, to give advice to your mother. Dolores, needs to move on from this doctor. It is clear that this guy does not want to spend time with her. She is better off making up with Frank. Anyway, onto the next episode which is next week!

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                        Dolores, needs to move on from this doctor. It is clear that this guy does not want to spend time with her. She is better off making up with Frank.
                        Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

Theresa is a sick individual. What's interesting to me is every time someone demonstrates their hypocrisy (ie: Margaret throwing Marty in the pool) they all say, "it's not the same thing." It IS the same thing. Margaret is relentless on Danielle and she shouldn't get away with throwing water/wine at someone. Danielle is nuts and did push Margaret (with her boobs, I think) and she and Theresa deserve each other. I think Theresa thinks since she's served her time and probation, she can resort to being a psycho. Jennifer kept her cool but good thing that wasn't me!

I also want to say that as much as I do like Melissa, she always has a snarky retort to Theresa as she's walking out which isn't really 'having her back'.

And, the most improved person who's learned his lessons is: Joe Gorga!

Comment

10th Episode
                          I thought Tre's kids was lovely making breakfast for their mother on Mother’s Day Did not liked they siding with their nonsense father. Tre was also giddy with Dolores that Frankie and Gia texting each other. They want their kids to date each other. Well okay then, lol.

Now, Jackie having a beach house in the Hamptons, and renting for $50k a month in the summer, well that's some money that she is hiding from us all I want a beach house in the Hamptons by the beach!!!! I bet Jennifer will tell her man to buy one soon, lol! Anyway Tre is upset that Marg did not invited her to the Mother Day event. Marg wanted to explain, but Tre was not having it. I feel bad for Marg, she always have a good heart

Comment

• namers
                            namers commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I grew up in Brooklyn and have never been to the Hamptons!

I disagree about Marg: she has a black heart! lol

• tiff5555
                            tiff5555 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Namers ....I never been to the Hamptons, "fully"...but I live about 50 miles from it. So don't feel bad. I hear that some spots are snobbish.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X