Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Housewives of Atlanta ---- Season 12

The Real Housewives of Atlanta is back for Season 12! November the 3th, Sunday at 8pm Eastern Time! Don't know if it airs for others in different times or at the same time.....anyway, going to list the cast soon

We have now, 4 franchise showing at the same time. Usually it's two....maybe the network is producing more shows than the Housewives, hmm...anyway, here is the cast of Season 12
    • Kenya Moore is back!!!
    • Nene Leakes
    • Cynthia Bailey
    • Eva M.
    • Porsha Williams
    • Kandi
    • Marlo and Tanya (as friends)

Comment

So here we are again back to this franchise which is most popular with the audience than any housewives franchises. The first episode, did not disappoint! It is 6 months before what is going to happen. It is sad thou...but I have to say, Kenya looks happy to be back! Cyn looks like she wants to be engaged to Mike Hill. Porsha looks sad...I thought she was having it all and God was real......Yeah, I think both women, Porsha and Kenya, are in real surprises. That they should have not rushed into men and thinking what is theirs, is theirs too, lol! I believe most women, thinks like this when they see a rich men. And by the way, no Nene in this episode...how strange. I guess her debut is next Sunday. Anyway, great episode! Off to talk about Jersey Housewives this Wednesday!

Comment

Second Episode....I am currently watching it on my DVR. But since it's late, I will watch it late Monday night. Besides from this, there was a rumor regarding that one person is a snake who causes problems to the cast. I wonder if it's Cynthia? She was in the Season Promo going to Nene, and the term, "snake" coming out. In this episode, she was talking to Eva regarding Porsha. As of Porsha, well I can't feel sorry for her if her man has tattoos of women names on his body. That's on you, boo (Porsha). Anyway, I will watch to see if anything major comes up. So far, I don't see Nene, but I think on my DVR, I will see what she has been up too.

Comment

It was sad when Porsha was talking to Lauren about her exact same situation when she was pregnant. Truth is: baby mamas/daddy's are only going to create yet another generation of mixed up kids with absentee fathers. C'mon ladies, think more highly of yourselves before you get knocked up. I also did wish the best for Kenya whose own mother rejected her. I had high hopes for her and Marc and their baby is cute. I don't see it as Kenya looking for deep pockets; she's pretty independent. Don't care if I never saw Narcissists Nene and Marlo ("we fight off camera...riiiight") again! And Tanya: a bore.

Comment

Third Episode ...... this was the first time seeing Kenya's man on this show. He was adamant about not being on the show two seasons ago, lol. I feel there was a disconnect right from the start. He was more of being a father to the little girl than being a family all around.

Nice to see Tanya in the mix And I love how Cyn has her self esteem in check. Like she is for sure standing up for herself. And we saw Nene....I understand that she had to take care of Greg, but Greg went thru all of that. Greg is okay today. That is a nice change.

The Pride Tour in NYC...oh boy, it was pretty. Forgot to mention that Cyn kid, is bi. Cyn wanted her to experience the tour or I should say, the parade. All the other Housewives was there....should say some. Anyway, can't wait until next week.
            ​​​

Comment

4 episodes behind and it's on my DVR, so this is good ....yeah this is the 4th Episode...strange in how I say this but yeah. The Gay Pride Parade in the city, was a success. Nene was cordial to Cyn, and address the situation. In some ways now, I feel like Cyn may be at fault on how she was describing her friend. Marlo really wanted Nene to apologize to Cyn. Nene was not having it!

Then we have Kenya....yeah her marriage is not working! She is afraid of losing Marc, her man. Kandi was there observing this, lol!

Back to Cyn and Eva....the restaurant that they were in. They could have went to a cheap Chinese restaurant and ate there. We did saw that Eva spends a lot. Now I wonder of her spending habits. That was your 4th Episode. We roll onto the 5th!

Oh yeah, Porsha....she needs to process her situation with her man....mmmm.....

Comment

Is it me or is Marlo more tolerable this year?

I really feel for Kenya but she needs to go into and stay in therapy! Geeze, thought Marc was a catch. He's just a good looking POS! A serious control freak who gave her a baby, that's all the love he feels for her. I was rooting for her and for her little family...then found out he's got other kids and probably latched onto HER for fame.

I give Porsha props for trying to work things out with Dennis...but what a fool. Don't EVER go back with a cheater, especially if he's sleeping with someone while pregnant with your child, ffs!

Comment

Namers Yass, I agree with your post! You should post more often on how you feel on each episode! I was rooting for Kenya too. Porsha, yeah, she wants to make it work, but we knew the names on his body to know he likes other chicks. Nene....I think she wants us to know that she is the OG on this show...

Comment

• namers
                    namers commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you catch Kenya on WWHL? She's still wearing her wedding bands which is likely 6 months from taping. So, still hanging on. She is her own worst enemy but her baby is cute; Porsha's................................

5th Episode....the doll shade was something, lol! I was thinking that Andy would want that for his clubhouse...I found out that Kenya, is aggressive with her mind to Cynthia...even Mal, Cynthia sister, was pointing out to her. And Yovanna, lol, she is shady as hell.

The bright side is that Kandi's daughter, who was interning, her hard work is being paid off because I heard that she got into NYU. That means she will be in New York full time, I think next September. Anyway, yeah, I am episodes late into this...I have other shows that I talk about. I guess I am into them too.

Comment

6th Episode....yeah I am about 7 episodes behind and this is my favorite franchise of all. Apparently there is a snitch who recorded what Cyn said about Nene Yovanna said no already, but I am not sure at all!!! Oh yeah, Kenya crashes Marlo's wigline...why would she do that?! And Tayna is refreshing! She invited the girls to the Carvinal party. Porsha seems excited....anyway, yeah of the episodes behind I have not seen Dallas reunion. Going to get to that!

Comment

I enjoyed Dennis and his mom trying to reconcile what he did to Porsha and her family. Ms. Diane pulled no punches when she said she didn't expect her daughter to be a baby mama. Well maybe she should have thought about that before Porsha got knocked up! Give back the ring, he ain't marriage material.

Ever notice what a poop stirrer Kandi is? She's always in the middle, straddling both sides of any argument.

Tanya: naiive much? You ain't married either!

Comment

7th Episode....before I get there.....^ Dang Namers was this, this Sunday episode....I need to hurry...

​​​​​​I am almost done with the 7th Episode episode. Kenya wants to give her house to her daughter...and we have Nene and her Life Coach. It's good that Nene got herself a counselor...oh wait, she had one before, wasn't he good for her, lol! Anyway, Nene has to face her problems and know how to solve them in a timely manner, otherwise, it's not going to work out. Sorry Nene, lol!

Comment

• tiff5555
                          tiff5555 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Namers It's okay in what you said You watch the show on time....I should too since I taped them on my DVR....I am such a slow poke....

• namers
                          namers commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Normally I don't even watch it live. But when it's the weekend, by the time it's Sunday night, there's nothing on! I watched 1 1/2 hours of Shark Tank and then NBC.com has a number of other networks live so I switched over. I will try to let you know if I see a delay that I'm a spoiler!

• tiff5555
                          tiff5555 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Namers Awww....I uh don't want you too if you saw the episode. You are such a sweetheart!

8th Episode....I thought Mike's proposal to Cyn was on point! Kandi was mad at Kenya of spoiling the moment there. Thought the dinner with all of them was pretty much interesting! Yeah, we do see something wrong with Marc and Kenya.

Thought of the business thing with Kandi and Todd was interesting. Todd wants to succeed while Kandi sees what's going on. Todd needs to slow down and focus on the two businesses he got. Oh yeah, thought what Nene did to Cyn was sweet! What is odd is of how Yovanna knows this, hmmm I think she is the snitch....hopefully onto the next episode to catch up.

Comment

Gossip Alert!!!!! -------》 So Nene was supposed to quit the show, but she is not. But Wendy Williams got the tea about her that even Jerry O Connell wanted to know.....I think she may be depressed and don't know how to handle it. She mentioned and showed it actually that she is not good under pressure. She couldn't deal with taking care of Greg...and of course her own mother issue. Her anger with Kenya is weird considering that they were okay...this was when they were bonding bashing Kim Z. Anyway, get well Nene.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X