Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing Up In Hip Hop: ATL (3rd Season)

Growing Up In Hip Hop, ATL Edition, is back this Thursday, October 11th at 9pm! It's back with goldies, and newbies. Going to put up the cast on the next post....

Here are the cast:

BOW WOW
    Child hip hop star who grew up under the tutelage of Snoop and mega-producer, Jermaine Dupri

DA BRAT
    Actress, rapper, "big sister" to Bow Wow and close friend of Jermaine Dupri’s

MS. DEB
    CEO and founder of management company that helped launch and manage Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane and French Montana. Mother to Waka Flacka Flame.

LIL MAMA
    Rapper, singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, and talent show judge

SHANIAH MAULDIN
    Jermaine Dupri’s biological daughter

AYANA FITE
    Daughter of The Beastie Boys mainstay, DJ Hurricane

JHONNI BLAZE
    Aspiring hip hop artist breaking into the music industry with Ms. Deb’s help

MASIKA KALYSHA
    TV personality, video vixen, model and singer

KIYOMI LESLIE
    Host, artist and Bow Wow's girlfriend
    Last edited by tiff5555; 10-10-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

First episode..... Well...it went in a whole new direction. The show reintroduced itself, like it was the first season....now what was soo wrong with the old format and cast???? I don't want to see rachtet stuff like Love & Hip Hop We are no VH1, but WE Network....I believe WE took that format, and felt that being rachtet, it would produce more drama easily. Anyway, this was your first episode:
      • Bow Wow has a new girlfriend! His mother Teresa Caldwell is speaking more...didn't know she was a part of the case. Bow Wow is upset that his new girlfriend wants his mother to listen to her music with Bow Wow. The song is very nasty. And nobody in general wants to hear about sex! Da Brat does not want to talk to him either. They had a falling out!
      • Ms. Debs has a new project, she owns The Ivory, a restaurant. She has not talked much to Brandon. Neither has Ayana.
      • JD's daughter, is pissed at her dad of not starting her fashion line. JD is happy that it's 25th Anniversary of So So Def! Plus he has been inducted in the Songwriter Hall of Fame along with Jay-Z. Bow Wow has not talked to JD too.
      • Jhonni got into a fight with one at Ms. Debs party at The Ivory. Bow Wow's girlfriend learned about her from Ayana, and wants to question Bow Wow about it.
      Well that was your first episode! It was strange...I really missed Xonnique, Reginae, and Brandon. I thought those 3, was the star of the show...Anyway, I guess we are going to get more drama....but this thing, I don't want to see. I was looking forward to how Xonnique and Reginae is dealing together as roommates, and what Brandon has been up too...SMH to this one.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X