Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hell's kitchen: Rookies vs. Veterans(season 18)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mamabarri
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2013

Hell's kitchen: Rookies vs. Veterans(season 18)

premieres this coming friday, september 28th,9PM EST on fox!

BLUE TEAM(VETERANS)
    roe dileo( season 13, 5th place)
    kevin cottle( season 6 runnerup)
    jen gavin(season 4, 4th place)
    heather williams( season 16 runnerup)
    bret hauser( season 14, he had to leave in episode 8 due to a back injury)
    torrece(T) gregoire( season 14 runnerup)
    ariel contreras-fox(season 6, third place)( she was good enough that gordon let her KEEP her black jacket)
    trevor macgrath(season 8, third place)

RED TEAM(ROOKIES)
    scott popvic
    scotley innis
    mia castro
    kanae houston
    jose dejesus
    elizabeth"gizzy" barton
    chris motto
    chris menonca

• tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Looks like the new vs oldies or vets I should say....some of the vets, I think we know...if only we can remember. Looking forward to this Friday! Thank you for putting up this thread

Comment

• mamabarri
      Senior Board Member
      • May 2013

anytime! we remember "T", we liked her, hubby was very disappointed that she lost.

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

First episode....well the newbies to the show...even thou they did not appreciate the rookies, I have to hand it to them ....have to say, T and Heather are the two I remember...few others were hard to remember...Bret made me cry with his parents.
        Mia, she may be sassy...and got her team to win....I don't know about her cockiness...

Comment

• mamabarri
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2013

i remember scott, he was the runnerup from the season when dave with the broken arm won, and i remember jen, and have to say i still don't like her.
          mia IS a bit cocky, lol! but i like her, and motto, and chris from boston.
          no favorites yet, we'll see! *tell brother he needs to join here so we can all talk together about our cooking shows, lol!*

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

^ I am going to ask him...but I don't know the rules here...because if he is on, he shares the same IP address like me. The mods would think it's me and would ban me...and my brother if he joins Soap Central.

Comment

• mamabarri
              Senior Board Member
              • May 2013

hhmmm...maybe ask moore, down in techieville? she may know how to stop any problems?

Comment

• tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2007

^ That's a great idea!

Comment

• mamabarri
                  Senior Board Member
                  • May 2013

i added my own plea for help, hopefully we'll get an answer soon!

Comment

• tiff5555
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jul 2007

Second Episode...well you can see Gordon throwing dot or dent at Scott in the last episode of owning a restaurant! This episode, yeah...Gordon was not impressed by him. I did feel for the first time, sad for the red team. Yeah, it's hard to get in the hang of things...how come I never notice this years ago???? I wonder if Hells Kitchen would go back to the new cast that we don't know about.....as you can see, I am rooting for Jen to win You think I am nuts...you sure bet!

Comment

Contract Poster
                      • Dec 2012

Scott was kinda funny, he was terrible but always had this goofy smile on his face

Kevin is my favorite contestant ever so I am rooting for him . These returnees are better than the All Stars ones. I like a lot of the new cooks too.

Comment

• mamabarri
                        Senior Board Member
                        • May 2013

tiff, my sweet friend, i don't think you're nuts! well...not TOO nuts, at least, lol! i just think you've never had to work for an arrogant chef who can't admit they don't know everything and they CAN and DO make mistakes, is all.
                        i remember when i first came here and started talking about this show, trying to explain to another member just how difficult it is to not only work in a completely unfamiliar kitchen, but with completely unfamiliar people whom are your rivals for a job. and how effortless some of the teams make it seem! i think that's why you don't really notice how tough it is to adapt, when BOTH teams are doing it, you don't notice that the team that doesn't look like it's struggling really IS struggling too, if that makes sense.
                        i think it's good that the rookies got taken down a notch, maybe they'll stop with the overconfidence. losing scott can only help them, he would have been a serious problem eventually. too used to things being his way or no way. and i thought it was REALLY BRAVE of chris to tell everyone about his accident, and it's wicked cool that he made it in on his merits, without anyone knowing about it beforehand.
                        6&7, a pleasure to see you again! can i still call you 6&7, i hope? my fave veteran is T, although i do like kevin! i like chris and motto best so far, for the rookies, but we'll see, lol!

Comment

• tiff5555
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Jul 2007

Third Episode....well there goes Jen She went all ghetto on Gordon Never fails if anyone encounters someone like this. And Heather with the fries like come on, she should have been doing the fries than helping Jen with the first challenge. I think Heathers might be sinking in. I can see Kevin in the top two....maybe Mia as well. That other guy, made a mistake with her with I think the fish, putting it on the paper than on the rack...boy, leave Mia alone and do your own job. Oh lordie, lol.

Comment

• mamabarri
                            Senior Board Member
                            • May 2013

yup, i was yelling at scotley about the paper under the fish, lol! that would make the batter soggy, to sit on the paper on the rack, mia knew what she was doing! i'm sorry you lost jen, i know you liked her, but yeah, she was just being flat out stupid!
                            the veterans, AND scotley, were very lucky jen got herself booted so nobody else got sent home. heather's mistake WAS bad, and you're right, she should have been minding her own station.
                            btw, a different mod popped in to techtalk and yes, your brother CAN join us on his own device! should be fun!

Comment

• mamabarri
                              Senior Board Member
                              • May 2013

i missed last week, i'll pop in after i watch it!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X