• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Real Housewives of Dallas (2018)

The ladies are back this upcoming Wednesday! Check your local listings on Bravo TV! I was not going to do this season, but hey, maybe I will like this season. Going to list the ladies names soon...like tomorrow! Chao!
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Here is the cast of Season 3!

Cary Deuber
    Stephanie Hollman
    Leeanne Locken
    Brandi Redmond
    D’Andra Simmons
    Kameron Westcott

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      *Going to use Cam & Dee for short with two ladies, since I won't be able to remember their full names. It helps me since I will be telling the journey of Season 3, which is actually tonight! I hope it's really good! Season 2 was better than Season 1 because of Cam & Dee
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

First Episode
    • Brandi adopted a baby boy, with assistance of Steph!
    • Leeanne & Cary talked things out and slowly building friendship again.
    • Dee & Brandi has a dent in getting to know each other. She has with her mother too. Her mother also took a dig at her 4th Anniversary party.
    • Cam is looking for a distributor of her dog business. Wants to expand it.
    • Cary opened up Laser business for veins, hairs and others. Her own business!

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

Second Episode
      • Cary's renovating her house!
      • Steph throws a baby party for Brandi!!! Cam figures it out, but Steph lies to her. Steph too, have a personal issue that she reflected on.
      • Looks like Leeanne is starting a clothing line
      • Dee and her mother have business problems that is affecting personal life. It's um not good to work for family.
      • Brandi wanted to make amends with Dee at Dee's Anniversary party.

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

Third Episode....what a great episode! And a sad one too. The gals when to Cam's second house in Beaver's Creek, Colorado. Don't know if it's her second or fifth house, lol, but it was gorgeous! So in this episode, Cam is upset of why Brandi kept her baby a secret. And to Steph of lying. Cam felt that she was leave out. Steph said something that drove Cam over the edge. Now Cam wants Steph out of her house....ouch!
        .......Okay, I get what Steph did for her friend. She is a lot closer to Brandi and Cary, than to Cam. Cam has to learn, it is what it is. And that Steph is getting to know her. I don't blame Steph for anything! I see that Steph is closer to Brandi and Cary. Cam should just adjust to that.

Comment

• tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

4th Episode....in a middle watching it. Thought Cam would kick Steph out of her home. It didn't happened. Even Leeanne got the same idea like I did. Brandi and Dee, also have a problem based from the Dee's blog. But now, it's all good. Brandi thought it was about her.....well don't know if major happens in this episode, but I will let you know.

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

5th Episode......I barely tuned in into what Leeanne was saying to Rich...Uh I don't think he wants to get married. Just reminded me what Vicki wants from Steve on the OC .....Some of the ladies took Dee out for the birthday. Leeanne was jealous of Dee and Brandi's new friendship!!! That was juicy to see. Leeanne told Dee to be careful of Brandi....to be honest, Brandi is way more fun and not a threat! Cary thou...Uh huh with her Miss Fancy Pants thing. I used to be in awe of Cary...but not this season. I am aweing over Dee!....Cam wants to get a distributor for Sparkle Dog Food. I have to say, I am impress with her...

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

6th Episode....Looks like what Dee said to Leeanne, she said it to Cary...then told back to Dee. Dee was mad as hell...And in the Smashing Things Place, Brandi felt it was a good time to bring up of why Cam told Dee that Brandi is not a good influencer on her. Cary felt like it was wrong for Cam to go there...And Cam thinks that Cary should not have brought the subject in.....I forgot to mention, never thought famous families can have such a big impact...I guess Cam wants Dee to know not to embarrass herself. Cuz if she does, the family will know in the town....Cam needs a slap across her face for reality check! Girl, no one cares! Girls wants to have fun
              .....this show is getting good!

Comment

• tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2007

7th Episode...sorry I am behind ...So Cam feels like Cary is taking sides. And Steph is planning a spa treatment for the ladies...I am watching it...soo if there is more, I will talk about. I saw in the preview that Cam did not liked that Cary was pointing fingers in the air to her....okay did not know princess Cam, did not approved of that. It is quite funny, and wanting to tell Cam, that there are certain people, who talks with hands. I think Cam from a strict society...that might be it. She needs a reality check here.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So apparently Brandi did not liked when Cary told Cam of what Brandi did in Beavers Creek. Later, while Brandi and Cary talked at Spa Day at Steph's house, Brandi felt that Leeanne, was playing puppet to Cam. Cary uh, did not liked that response! So in the next episode, Cary tells Leeanne about what Brandi said....Uh Cary, you should have kept your mouth shut and don't give advices. That is why people are questioning you....
              • tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2007

8th Episode...back to watching this on my DVR...Dee gives her daughter the company...she does not want to fight or anything. I do love Cam has this Spanish teacher for the kids...I am in the middle of the episode...I think these two here, are the major highlights of this episode....I will try to watch the episodes from now on....I seem not invested in this franchise for some reason!

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or my...I should have said Kam, than Cam...my bad with nicknames....ugh....
              • tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2007

9th Episode....I am watching it...but my brother wants to watch Crazy Rich Asians....apparently it looks like there is a shift and Steph has joined the circles with Kam and Leeanne...and D'Andra with Brandi....there is more to watch, but in the last episode, D'Andra was talking to Leeanne...she was ignoring her, but later she talked to her. She is concerned of why Leeanne isn't getting married to Rich....Leeanne tried not to say much...or that she did but D'Andra is not believing it....anyway, I will explain the tea later....

Comment

• tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

^ Continued Episode 9th
                  Okay it seems like Brandi confronts Leeanne of what Cary said...Leeanne denied...later at the 80's party, I guess Brandi wanted to move forward, brought up Rich to her, and she switched it around and said something of the third baby saving Brandi's marriage...Brandi really wanted to smack her out. Brandi also said that Leeanne could be jealous of D'Andra's marriage...Leeanne told D'Andra that too! D'Andra mentioned Rich again, because she feels that there is rumors, and Leeanne just shut it down and said if she hears about that, one more time, she would explode....honestly thou, if nothing is going on with Leeanne, she is telling the truth.

On a better note, it seem like Kam is doing herself good getting a distributor for her Sparkle Dog Food. Her hubby was not into it, until Doug, I think, told him of where the food is going to be sold at....I agree, it could be sold in Asia market very well...Japanese is full of colorful people. I don't know...last year, I was iffy with Kam, but this year, yeah, she is rubbing on me with this dog food business thing...hey, she could be doing better than my brother who is in this business...I don't know...I want to know how she did it!

Comment

• tiff5555
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jul 2007

10th Episode...I kind of get why Leeanne is keeping her marriage business a secret from D'Andra...I also feel that she is jealous of her and Brandi's friendship. Leeanne did confronted D'Andra, but went side ways that made D'Andra upset... (I think I will call D for short now...it's a nut when I remember her full name, lol...I did said Dee before, but did not know that her mother's name is Dee)...Leeanne confront Brandi too, this was at the launch of Cary's new venture business. That also went side ways...ugh it seems like everyone has problems with Leeanne. Brandi told Steph of the problem at the end of the episode that I saw that Steph may, not want to continue her friendship with Leeanne.

Comment

• tiff5555
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2007

11th Episode....D'Andra did not liked what Jimmy, Kam's mom in law...don't know if I spelled that right...said to her that high society click, was talking about her...I get that and I can relate. It was none of her business! D'Andra told Kam that at a photo party of her mom in law thing. Kam flipped out...Kam, you really should let people live their lives...

Comment

• tiff5555
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Jul 2007

12th Episode....wow, Dee is defending her daughter and does not care what the high society says of her. I feel like Kam made an example, than just a fact to D'Andra. But, she should not have put down D'Andra. Steph wedding was beautiful. And the girls are going to Denmark to support Caryville seeing her father side of family.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X