Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Housewives of OC... (Season 13)!!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Housewives of OC... (Season 13)!!!!

The OG show, OC, is back for the 13th Season on BRAVO!!! The show airs, 7/16, 9pm Eastern....going to list the ladies below, talk about what I want to see, how I feel of the new Housewives, and what I feel about Peggy & Lydia...even Meghan too....

Here are the ladies:
    • Shannon Beador
    • Vicki Gunvalson
    • Kelly Dodd
    • Gina Kirschenheiter
    • Emily Simpson
    • Tamra Judge

Comment

What I want this season....I want Shannon, Tamra and Vicki to have fun together. The last reunion shocked me...especially with Shannon's love relationship problems. Thought she and David would have a good one...sad that it did not worked out.

I don't care of Kelly Dodd...I have to say this. She is snotty, and does not get it together. She is going thru the same thing like Shannon.

Not sure of the two new women...but I will discuss of them....

Comment

Peggy, Lydia & Meghan
        I knew for the first time looking at Peggy, that it was not going to work out! She did not gel well with the cast and I did not understand her at all times. And she was denying after the season ended that BRAVO did not drop her. But yeah, it was obvious!

I liked Lydia, but the audience, did not! Resulted her a boot from the show.

Meghan, last season, had no storyline! And should have been a friend to the show! I don't know this season, but she is gone.

All three ladies, was the weakest links, especially Kelly Dodd...I don't know why the show kept her around! Yeah, for disruptions, lol. I think after this season, she will be out!

Comment

First Episode.....here are the highlights:
          • Tamra & Eddie brought a new house together! Eddie has been having heart issues.
          • Shannon & Vicki met for lunch, yay! They want to be on good terms.
          • Vicki's man, moved in with Vicki
          • Emily makes her grand debut to the show
          • The woman do a challenge course
          • Kelly seems happy without her ex

Comment

Second Episode:
            • Vicki said sorry to Eddie! Yay! But she got another one on a hot plate! She never told Kelly that her ex was hooking up with Vicki's gal and that Vicki and her man, has been on the date with them. Kelly was soo pissed off!!!
            • Emily wants to have more kids, but her husband ain't having that.
            • The new gal is introduced!
            • Shannon wants Vicki and Tamra to go to Mexico with her.

Comment

Third Episode....best episode ever! 3 best friends, Vicki, Shannon & Tamra whoop it up! I really did enjoyed their time together that it made me forgot about the two newbies! I feel like the newbies are ordinary women, but don't have the sass like the past cast women had. I don't know if these ladies would be on next season. I feel we need the old ladies cast back....I want to see them. Have to say for the shocker, even Peggy had that sass....and she was the worst last season....oh my, did BRAVO did right???? No no for this franchise. This and Beverly Hills have the hardest time finding great ladies. Take notes from RHOP!

Comment

Fourth Episode...hot dang we are on the 4th episode! It's like nothing is moving with this season. I truly enjoy the 3 best friends relationships with Tamra, Vicki, and Shannon And Kellys getting slap across the face that she is one lady out, and she knows! What is sneaky, that Kelly made up with Vicki over her man going on double dates with Steve/Vicki, but told the problem to Emily and Gina. Emily & Gina sided with Kelly. Gina made her strong opinion that upset Vicki. What was weird was, Kelly bringing her new boyfriend to girls night out, hehe, it was weird!

We did got to see more of the two newbies. Last episode, I felt like I did not cared much of them. This episode, I feel like I know that they are there. I still don't know if Bravo will use them next season. They seemed boring! Bring Meghan, Heather or the other cast back.

Comment

5th Episode....I like Kelly and Shannon in a good place! They went out and enjoyed their time. What I did not like was Shannon not being there for Tamra over Eddie's heart procedure. It probably mainly have to do that her ex is friends with Eddie...but Shannon really needs to let that go ....The poker party that Emily threw...well the whole Kelly and Vicki thing got brought up...and that Gina was being soo loud that Emily's man was pissed off.....I don't think Gina fits with these housewives...and neither does Emily ....why couldn't we have Lydia and Gretchen back?

Comment

6th Episode....There was this Gina situation, and that Shannon's day in court went well but wanted to be fair with her ex, who didn't wanted to give her, 30k a month. And Kelly's guy was hot!!! And Tamra wants Shannon to date again...you know some exs, don't feel like they have to date....Vicki is just living her life

Comment

7th Episode.....I am glad that Kelly took her daughter, who is spoiled to the soup kitchen for working and seeing why she is blessed and others struggling. Just look at Lynn and her daughters. They were very spoiled and their lives took amother turn...not in a good way.

Emily was upset that some ladies was talking about her man. Tamra was standing up for Em, at the end of the episode. Shannon did not like that, of course it led back to her. Gina defended Em on the situation. Next week looks more weird! Vicki having lunch with Gina and the kids...yeah I don't think Gina will last that long in the OC. She should pack her bags and go back to LI Sound! Maybe she will be Ramona's friend, lol!

Comment

8th Episode....oh brother! Did not know Kelly had a problem with Steve! (Vicki's man). It was awkward of walking and saying at Tamra's house. Then we have Shane, Em's hubby, trying to give advice to Kelly. Then the fight is out with Em defending her hubby. Meanwhile, Gina is crying over her absent hubby. Honestly thou, I don't think Gina was cut for this franchise!

I am glad that Shannon heard of what Tamra had to say. Surprised that Shannon was working on her emotions. I think she needs to pass that onto Kelly. Anyway, the fight looked interesting to talk about next week.....9th episode...wow...almost thru this awkward season, even thou I like the 3 gals who made up! I feel like they are the stars of the show, than Em & Gina....yeah sorry!

Comment

9th Episode
                          • Kelly made a remark of Steve to Tamra and the ladies, minus Vicki. That Steve was with Vicki for money!
                          • Steve surprised Vicki for her birthday at a Spanish Restaurant with the family!
                          • Kelly and Emily worked things
                          • Gina announced to the ladies that her family was separating. The problem with Kelly and Emily was brought up and Gina told Shannon that she was stirring up the pot
                          • Tamra thinks that Vicki is not into Steve
                          • Shannon went on a date

Comment

Some news....Tamra sells the home that we are seeing now, for 1.7 million...I think...she said things has been done in the house. Sounds like she and Eddie are going in flipping houses business!!! Yeah, if Bravo gets it in with them, they could have a hit show than Tardy For The Party (Kim Z.)

Another news is, that Gina will be back next season ....nothing against her, but she and Emily don't add values to this show! Hate to say it, even Peggy did a much better job! Kind of miss Lydia....

Comment

10th Episode....I am in the middle of it. Looks like I did not know that Steve broke up with Vicki last year...And yeah, the foot doctor is hot! Looking at you, Kelly. She was giving this hot look. And some are not okay with Gina divorcing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X