Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Four ------ Season 2

I never cared of Season 1 of The Four on FOX, but I now do of Season 2....I just watched it, and it's pretty interesting!

First Episode
    There are already 4 in the top seats, chosen by the judges, the new ones have to battle it out for the seat. Here were the original picks by the judges:
    Carvena Jones James Graham Stephanie Zelaya Sharaya J

Now one is gone, which is Carvena...the other gal bear her to the the singing. Her name is, Majeste Pearson. I thought Maj did great! There was this black dude who could really sing, thought he would pick James to battle it out, but it was Steph, that he battled, and lost too. He may have thought Steph was beneath him, lol. The Spanish star has talent and showed her performance!

I think the most shocker came from the night was Rebecca Black! The YouTube star singing Friday. Diddy was skeptical of her, but she proved that she could sing!!! She has developed her voice well. She battled it with James, but James outdid himself! The boy has swagger! Made me decided to write this thread in the first place! I feel a connection with the cast already. Think the last girl in the end, is pretty cocky of herself. But I like to see what she does. Looking forward to episode 2!

Comment

I loved season 1 and season 2 is also really great. I do think it is a great and interesting show.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        My brother watched, Season 1. And is of Season 2. It was on the DVR, so we sat and watched it. (Season 2) ........I think I am rooting for James...told my brother a lie that he was on Days as Ben Weston He was like, 'Don't give me any of that', lol!!

Episode 2....it did not got recorded on my DVR. Was going to wait next Friday, to tape it and talk to ya about it. But I could not wait....Looks like Jesse Kramer took Maj place and Whitney Reign took Steph place...

Comment

Episode 3...Sorry I am late, watching last week episode. Felt bad for Elbon...if that's his name. Diddy loved him, but he did not beat, the rocker. Still in the episode...will comment later, who took what seat. Elbon should have battled the British crooner, but I think he still would have lost. Why do the contestants thinks if they choose someone out of their genre, that he or she wins???? Clearly, it's mismatched and a greater chance of getting the boot. Oh my....

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw the entire 3rd episode. Oh my on Elijah. He was swagged out and had royal singers in his family. He was being cocky but did not expected all of the judges to turn him down for the challenge.

Then there was Lil Bri!!! Remember "The Rap Game" folks????!!! Yes, she came up, and even challenge Sharaya J. Did not know SJ, aka Sharaya J, had cancer...I missed the second episode to find out. She killed her challenge that did not got Lil Bre in.

Also there was Christian. He challenged, James. And you know I am all about James! James killed it.

Next episode is the fourth episode. And I am behind. Oh yeah, looks like for the first time, the cast battled for the seats. No one changed! Pretty impressive!

I am now watching the 4th Episode! Timbaland sang with the 3. SJ was ordered by her doc not to sing. I am hoping all 4, can do it again! Let's go....I will be back later! I hope James does not go home. He is making me watch this show. His singing is incredible!

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Felix...well he chose the wrong person to battle it out. The rocker....Both did good, but now, Diddy is saying that the rocker has to do more. I feel like he shouldn't. Why? He is in his own league. Same with others. Why should he has to prove more??? It's like me telling Diddy that he has to do more, and he is a rapper...yeah, Diddy, take a seat!

Seat 1 Seat 2 Seat 3 Seat 4
        1 Carvena Jones James Graham Stephanie Zelaya Sharaya J
        Majeste Pearson
        2 Jesse Kramer Whitney Reign
        4 Ali Caldwell

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          So here are the results so far ^
          Ali took Whit seat. Whit had to go home.
          The Spicy Girl, could have took the seat, but Meghan was like, no no...
          Dian, the salsa guy, he had potential! Thought he would take James seat...he could have, but the audience liked James more. James better step up next time. I feel like I am losing his star quality here.
          The gay guy, he was powerful. He could have taken James, but he was locked for the night...
          Of SJ...I have a feeling she may win for the season.

So it looks like I am caught up and want more...The 5th episode is this Thursday! See ya!

5th Episode....I am currently watching it right now. The cast group performance was great! SJ is bringing it! She got challenged by Dylan Jacob. I believe the kid was talented. Diddy was feeling him and may want to snatched him from the streets, uh huh ...But he lost the challenge. And we know how talented SJ is. I am in the second person performance. Diddy and DJ K did not liked her performance. Don't know if there would be a challenge...but I guess we will see. So stay tuned of what I am going to say

Comment

^ Okay, so I watched the episode....The Funeral Guy, challenged James. James was good, but like Diddy said, he has to sing to the one or have more emffs. The Broadway Girl, did not made it thru the challenge. Diddy said that she did not gave him goosebumps.
          The Shy Guy....TOOK THE ROCKER OUT OF THE SEAT! Diddy was not impressed with the rocker and the shy guy performances. Ali had to battle it out with the Gospel girl.

So I hear we have 3 more episodes left. And the reject players, battle it out again for the seats.

Comment

6th Episode....I am watching right now. My boy, Noah went home The Shy Guy....I wanted him to win the challenge...he gave it his all, but J had a strong presence with his second song. I uh don't believe in the next challenge, he will give it his all. Diddy and DJ K was upset with Noah. Hey, Diddy was not even feeling him. Hmmm, makes me think the rocker, should have never left his seat!

Going to check the rest out! James better bring it! And I have no worries with SJ!

Comment

^ Oh man, you can see James losing his star power quality! He lost to Leah who had a unique voice that when she sings, the vibe is in the air! I did liked AJ vs SJ performances! It was a tough one! Meghan's friend...well Diddy & DJ K was on point. His voice was like Broadway. And it's not a bad thing, but he could not beat Ali!

Next week, the returnees return to get a second chance in the seat!

Comment

Comeback Episode
                Just watching it and I love familiar faces! Whitney reclaimed her seat! Ali was sent home. But I have to say, I thought Ali did a better job than her. I guess the judges based it on looks. Man, it's the voice that they should choose. Then we have Dylan & SJ battle!!! SJ claimed her seat for the last time! I think she will win it! Dylan might get signed, bases from Diddy!!!

I am now with Carvena...seeing her sing...I think she did a bad job singing...Leah is singing, and I feel a old school vibes here. If she put a record out, I would buy it, no doubt! I will come back later to give the scoop!

Comment

^ Saw the show....vooo...it was a great episode! Thought for a minute that the judges would not pick Leah for the finale...but I am glad that they did! And I am glad that James got his seat back! The other guy in the seat, was cocky, but he was a good singer when battling with James.

I have a feeling that SJ, will take home the prize next week! She never disappoints the judges. Don't know how the finale works cuz I never saw the first season in its entirety...I just watch with my brother for this season and was hooked on James.

Comment

Season Finale....man it was insane! Since it was my first time watching, the best finale so far. Here is my thought:

Whit, she is amazing, but not amazing to beat the final 3!

SJ...she had it in the bag and held down the seat for all times now. I really thought the judges will give it to her! Not to mention, she is cancer free that touched the judges hearts, as well as the audience!

Leah, she had a amazing voice but her song choices for the finale, were not the strongest in my opinion.

James....the guy had star power quality. But in the middle or end, he was losing it. He was in the finale, but changed it around. His song choices, should be slow jams, which he did for the finale...

The winner...it was a hard one with SJ & James, but James did it and I couldn't be more proud! I watched the show because of him! I hope much success from him. Thought SJ would have it, but James got his star power back

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X