Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Four ------ Season 2

I never cared of Season 1 of The Four on FOX, but I now do of Season 2....I just watched it, and it's pretty interesting!

First Episode
    There are already 4 in the top seats, chosen by the judges, the new ones have to battle it out for the seat. Here were the original picks by the judges:
    Carvena Jones James Graham Stephanie Zelaya Sharaya J

Now one is gone, which is Carvena...the other gal bear her to the the singing. Her name is, Majeste Pearson. I thought Maj did great! There was this black dude who could really sing, thought he would pick James to battle it out, but it was Steph, that he battled, and lost too. He may have thought Steph was beneath him, lol. The Spanish star has talent and showed her performance!

I think the most shocker came from the night was Rebecca Black! The YouTube star singing Friday. Diddy was skeptical of her, but she proved that she could sing!!! She has developed her voice well. She battled it with James, but James outdid himself! The boy has swagger! Made me decided to write this thread in the first place! I feel a connection with the cast already. Think the last girl in the end, is pretty cocky of herself. But I like to see what she does. Looking forward to episode 2!

Comment

I loved season 1 and season 2 is also really great. I do think it is a great and interesting show.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        My brother watched, Season 1. And is of Season 2. It was on the DVR, so we sat and watched it. (Season 2) ........I think I am rooting for James...told my brother a lie that he was on Days as Ben Weston He was like, 'Don't give me any of that', lol!!

Episode 2....it did not got recorded on my DVR. Was going to wait next Friday, to tape it and talk to ya about it. But I could not wait....Looks like Jesse Kramer took Maj place and Whitney Reign took Steph place...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X