X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

^ Thank you! I see now some were gasping at what Darrick said. Yes, Farhan is lucky that he did not went home. His praising dental skills to cooking, got nothing to do with cooking Sorry but no sorry here! Learn to master the cooking and cooking should be a skill alone, not connected to dental work.

Comment

• mamabarri
      Senior Board Member
      • May 2013

i know, right??? that comparison is ridiculous!

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep!!!! ...........
    • tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

6/27 Episode
      It was the Walnut Challenge and Ceaser won! Later was another challenge, chosen by Ceaser to certain group to cook. I thought the China boy Pilot, was going to go home...but it was the girl with the unicorn hair....ugh, sorry I can't remember their names

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

Alecia Winters....went home...Bowen did not. I think Bowen is very talented cook...

Comment

• mamabarri
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2013

i was really happy bowen stayed, i like him. and i thought his dumplings were brilliant! but they were right to pick ceasar, his dolce du lette was SO inventive. i've got to try that corn milk idea, most of my nephews are lactose intolerant.

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

No MasterChef today! Happy 4th of July, mamabarri And to those who sees this thread.

Comment

• mamabarri
              Senior Board Member
              • May 2013

back atcha, sweetheart! we're holed up in the AC, it's HOT out there!

Comment

• mamabarri
                Senior Board Member
                • May 2013

finally! new episode tonight! the contestants will be cooking for shaun's wedding!

Comment

• tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

July 11th Episode.....all I got to say is, I think a star is born!!! I think she may win this whole thing too and be a definition of "not giving up"!!! I am looking at you, Taylor! .....mamabarri, what do you think?

Comment

• mamabarri
                    Senior Board Member
                    • May 2013

she was INCREDIBLE! i'm sorry to lose juni, but he was just a total failure. taylor has a really good chance, so does lindsay, i think. isn't shaun's new wife PRETTY? they seem to be very much in love, good for him!

Comment

• tiff5555
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2007

Juni was not ready yet to lead the team. Just give few more challenges, them he would have been ready. The judges just got him at a bad moment or something. And he should have been more open to cooking the dishes that people likes, instead of doing vegetables diet or vegetarian.

Comment

• mamabarri
                        Senior Board Member
                        • May 2013

yeah, not being good with cooking animal proteins is a HUGE fail, and being unwilling is even worse. this week the mystery box is fresh seafood, hopefully it's safe for shanika. then the next challenge says " salibury steak", there are SO MANY versions of that, should be interesting, lol!

Comment

• tiff5555
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Jul 2007

7/18 Episode........I am sad that Matt left! He was cute I think the judges made the right call or one of them. Matt did not had the real love that Gerron had...I hope I spell his name correct, lol! Gerron, messed up, but he had real love with food, especially in his last challenges. And he made it up with the second challenge

Taylor....I was surprised! I was shipping her to win, but her cooking, just...well I think Emily might win this, or the sweet girl with the eye glasses. My brother thinks I flip flop of who I think is going to win, lol!

Shanika...was having problems! Psst! That's my brother's fav!

Chelsea, should have went home They send Lindsay home....

Comment

• mamabarri
                            Senior Board Member
                            • May 2013

lol@ your brother, OF COURSE we flip flop! we have to when our original faves go home. i was heartbroken to lose lindsay, but she DID overcomplicate things. but yeah, it should have been chelsea. i hate to say this, but i think SOME of the decisions get based on keeping the amount of" aprons" equal amont the 3 judges. matt DEFINITELY needed to go, and curtis and i were discussing exactly what you said about why. gerron has a TRUE love for cooking, matt didn't.
                            yup, taylor really blew it, that shocked me too. i hope she can bounce back! * i take it your brother likes women with attitude, lol! he's like ME, then!*

Comment

• tiff5555
                              tiff5555 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I love your post and I agree! And yeah on my brother and yeah he could very well be your type!!
                          • SharikaC
                            Senior Board Member
                            • Oct 2015

Love watching Masterchef. Yuck, having them cook salisbury steak. Hated it when I was a kid and you couldn't pay me to eat it today.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X