Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi sharika! welcome to our little gang of fans! do you like hell's kitchen too?
    as for salisbury steak, i can only eat the ones i make at home, i can't STAND mushroom sauce, lol!

Comment

July 25th Episode....disappointed with Ashley and Taylor! They could have cooked better....The guy with the dreadlocks...can't remember the name, he went home. The guy with the judge, got lucky and was save from elimination.

Comment

ryan with the dreads, he's a drummer like my hubby, it KILLED me that he went home! and to be honest, as much as i hate to say this, cesar should have gone home for the curdled cheese sauce instead. me, i'd rather eat puffed egg whites than bitter greasy curdled cheese sauce, and i've had both in fine restaurants.
        yup, tyler and ashley both disappointed me,hopefully they'll step it up! i actually liked that ralph got immunity and got to cook with his mentor joe, i think ralph is a fine cook, he just lacks confidence. and i HAVE to root for him anyway, my da's real name was ralph, lol!

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          You are pretty good with the names I was disappointed in Gerron too...Thought he would have soul cooked food and he and Ryan never brought it.

I want to ask you something! Didn't you used to watch Days of Our Lives????

• mamabarri
          mamabarri commented
          Editing a comment
          days? no, but baby sister did, so i commented now and then. i was an AMC& OLTL fan , and i watch B&B and Y&R. i also watched guiding light, but i think that was off the air by the time i came here.
          my birthday brother, the member here- victor lord jr., he watches days still, i think, and we DO talk alot alike, lol!

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the reply...I thought you did and was a LUMI fan...I have not seen your brother posting on the Days board recently. Hope he stills, like you said, watches Days

August 1st Episode....Mark and his stubbornness....the guy has a lot to learn in life! I don't believe at this point, this was a good show to come on, and not learn anything. The kid needs to go to school and work in other restaurants than his parents. His parents may not show him the way or the value of listening and growing. Heed the advice, Mark!

Comment

i totally agree! he was doing fine for awhile, then he got cocky again, and yes, i think his parents haven't been the best influence, he DEFINITELY needs to work for someone who won't coddle his ego.
          i've always had a rule that i don't care WHAT your last name is, I'M the kitchen witch, you do what you're told, period. i've certainly had my moments with the whole" my daddy will fire you for being mean to me", and i've never been fired for it yet, lol!

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hehe......well Mark deserved to go home.

8/8/2018 Episode....Ralph went home ....it should have been SJ....Ashley made a comeback. My heart went out to Ceasar...

The funny thing of the night was, I was telling my brother, when was Hells Kitchen coming back, and then, there it was ....Hells Kitchen: Rookies vs Veterans, Friday Friday 28, at 9pm I think.
          Last edited by tiff5555; 08-09-2018, 01:06 AM.

Comment

ITA! SJ.s dish was far worse than ralph's. cesar screwed up badly, but i think he learned that he needs to think ahead and plan better.
            wasn't ashley's cake AMAZING?? i can't figure out how she pulled that off with the cake being so hot!
            my hubby isn't usually one to talk to the contestants, unlike me, but he likes taylor. so he was sitting there saying" come on taylor, keep it together, you can do it, girl!" it was very funny!
            looking forward to hell's kitchen, i need to check the website and see if the contestant lists are up yet!

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Please do for the cast of Hell's Kitchen

8/15 Episode
            Somehow I knew it was not Chelsea's night....and SJ got the sweetest deal! Maybe Gordon can deal with his employees listening to him, which was why SJ got the deal.

Good that Ashley and Gerron stepped it up! Farhan surprised me with his skill. Usually he is okay or falls flat down.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X