Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Just Leave Adam Alone

I am sick of him trying to manipulate Adam's life. He is not willing to treat him as equal to his other kids and when he try to move on with his life he try to wreck everything he try to do. He just want to control Adam's life and work for him and accept the crappy job he gives him that he would never give to Nick or Victoria and he just don't get it. Adam has a college degree and can run that company just as good as Nikki's kids can and Adam is tired of being treated that way and I don't blame him. Now he is trying to get Kyle to help him get rid of Adam from Jabot so he think Adam will have no choice but to come running back to him. Everything he has tried has not brought Adam back to him and if he were any kind of father at all he would want the best for him and wish him well since he is not able to do that for him but no that control freak can't stand that he can't control his life. I can't stand that character and I relish the day when the writers will rewrite him to get a clue and change his ways.

I don't think this is about Grey's Anatomy?

Comment

This is about The Young and the Restless

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X