X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 18

Peter Gallagher will have a recurring role as Dr. Alan Hamilton

Season premiere Thursday, Sept. 30th

Kate Walsh announced she will be returning as Dr. Addison Montgomery.

Comment

I'm excited about both of these things. I'm a big Peter Gallagher fan and I liked Addison and wish she hadn't left Grey's. I've also heard Owen's sister is coming back probably not full time though.

Comment

Scott Speedman will be a series regular.

I do love me some Peter Gallagher!

I stll heel nothing for Owen and Teddy.

Comment

I really like Miranda and Hayes interacting . So cute. Glad they worked Sunday dinner out at the end . Just don’t bring fruit as dessert! Lol !

I barely remember Speedman . I don’t know if it’s one of the times I wasn’t watching much or he didn’t make an impression.

I think I am good with Owen and Teddy at this point.

Link seriously needs to buy a clue . Amelia isn’t on the same page.

Comment

I didn't really remember Scott Speedman's character either. I wish that Scott Elrod had been brought back as Will Thorpe the hot military doctor she tried to date after Derek died.But that wouldn't tie in with the Minnesota story so...

Comment

Originally posted by DEELUVSTONY View Post
              I didn't really remember Scott Speedman's character either. I wish that Scott Elrod had been brought back as Will Thorpe the hot military doctor she tried to date after Derek died.But that wouldn't tie in with the Minnesota story so...
              I’m glad it’s not just me ! I thought do I remember him at all ? The buzz from some viewers and tv entertainment sources made it sound like he was as memorable as Cristina or Mark or Lexie. He just doesn’t particularly register with me like many of them have.

Comment

I think he was only on the one episode a few years ago. I remember he and Meredith had some chemistry, but he sure wasn't the return I from her past I expected!

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post

I’m glad it’s not just me ! I thought do I remember him at all ? The buzz from some viewers and tv entertainment sources made it sound like he was as memorable as Cristina or Mark or Lexie. He just doesn’t particularly register with me like many of them have.
                  I just don't get all the excitement over a one episode appearance it took me a little while to figure out who he was. Maybe it's the Felicity connection. At least with Scott Elrod the story played out over a few episodes. The funny thing is that in his first episode I kind of thought he had more chemistry with Callie than he did with Meredith. I also didn't understand Peter Gallagher's character thinking Meredith could help cure his Parkinson's that isn't her field of specialty.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                    Emerald Greens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I guess he didn’t stand out to me. I don’t think I even remember his character. While a single episode appearance can stand out to me I struggle to see the big deal for so many viewers.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I'm not that crazy about Meredith! When the show first started Christina was my fave and she and Burke were my favorite couple. Honestly I wasn't a huge fan of Meredith and Derek again probably another unpopular opinion!

Comment

Itwasso nice seeing Addie again. Loved the elevator sveme.

Comment

I have to stare every time I see Jo this season. I don't recognize her with blonde hair.

Comment

I liked what Addison told Richard that doctors are burning out and don’t expect the new ones to be like the previous ones . The way things have been done needs to evolve and stop expecting doctors to drive themselves into the ground to be accepted and worthy . Not her exact words but that was the sentiment.

Comment

I LOVED Addison's return. The closure she got with Meredith over Derek's death was what we've all needed. Their moment in the elevator was such a treat to day one viewers.
                          I also loved the moment between Addison and Amelia when she told Amelia that she was all grown up. Very well written.

Gotta say I'm disappointed about Meredith and Hayes...I really wish we actually got to see them date. I personally think at this point in their lives they are perfect for each other. It seems like they're going to pair him with Megan. I'm not too crazy about her character.

Comment

I don’t know that they really want Meredith with anyone at least not like a permanent relationship like with Derek. I could possibly see it at the very end but not sure about that either.

I have noticed this on other shows a couple come to mind . It’s not that they won’t have attempts at it but sometimes they want a central character unattached and they can do that now with Meredith.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X