Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 17 finale

A lot happened. I mostly liked it. Felt really bad for Link but it wasn’t unexpected. Too bad the kids were there although maybe only Zola understands much.
    Beautiful wedding !
    Jo sells her shares to Tom and she and Luna are in Jackson’s old place . Link their new roommate.
    Happy for Teddy and Owen
    Transplant went well .

Very good episode. So glad they have finally caught up, time wise.
    Maggie was a beautiful bride.
    I still don't care about Owen, and Teddy.
    Bailey finally got to give Meredith her clap out.
    So happy Jo was able to get Luna! And selling her shares to Tom was a fun surprise.
    Poor Linc, but they were always a mismatch, and he deserves better, and Amelia needs to do what is best for her, and her recovery.

Comment

• believeinme246
      believeinme246 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was about to post, but you said everything I was thinking. Maggie really was beautiful.

I really felt bad for Linc, but I also never felt the bond between him and Amelia. I wish that I did, and I tried, but never could.

Originally posted by militarymom View Post
    Very good episode. So glad they have finally caught up, time wise.
    Maggie was a beautiful bride.
    I still don't care about Owen, and Teddy.
    Bailey finally got to give Meredith her clap out.
    So happy Jo was able to get Luna! And selling her shares to Tom was a fun surprise.
    Poor Linc, but they were always a mismatch, and he deserves better, and Amelia needs to do what is best for her, and her recovery.
    Yes I never thought Amelia and Link were on the same wavelength. I think he’s great and loves being around the kids but I also think Amelia has to do what is better for her. Better to know that now.

Maggie was radiant!

Yes Meredith finally got her clap out it fit for who Meredith is.

I still don’t fully understand how Jo was able to adopt through Link but I love that she was able to. Now they are roommates.

Tom may be on occasionally even if it’s with Skyping. Nice tie in Jo is connected to both Tom and Jackson even with their departures.

Comment

I think they know we have Owen and Teddy fatigue, which is why they mostly got back together off screen. I’m torn about if I’m happy with that or not. I’m sick of the story, but we also didn’t get to see them working on things. What, realizing Teddy had a GF made what she did ok?

Amelia seems to be going in circles, and I don’t know why she didn’t just talk to Linc, he already knows her history. And how did he go from complaining about all the kids a few weeks ago to wanting a bunch of kids? I loved Linc and Amelia, but they’re ruining them, just like they do everyone else on here. At least we still have Ben and Miranda!

The whole Jo thing made no sense. How did Linc get approved to foster? Is Amelia’s name on there? How did him fostering make it ok for Jo to adopt? Just seemed like an excuse to drag the plot out, but then rush it through a week later!

Comment

• taramartin
        taramartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Not well explained but the fostering was just to keep Luna available. The expensive lawyer found a way for Jo to adopt.

Thankful they got the vaccination so they are more up to date with us. It wasn't working well. Guess this was supposed to be a joyful episode after all the bad stuff. Linc and Jo are probably going to end up with 12 children.

Comment

ok, so I want to know what Meredith's new job is going to be exactly. The wording made me cringe. Something about allowing her to do what she wanted to not ever go back to the "old world" and bring in the "new world"??? So that makes me think this is going to go VERY political and very liberal. All my favorite people are gone anyway. If they can't keep politics out, I'm out and will discard this show for good.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X