Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Pickens on The Connors

Did anyone watch the Roseanne show spinoff, The Connors? I had taped it and watched it the other night. James Pickens -- our very own Chief Webber -- was on it. I didn't know he was going to be. He was in one scene with John Goodman at a bar and then Becky and Darlene come in. I wonder if he's going to be appearing on the show throughout? I know he was on the show before, back during the original run of the Roseanne show.

I didn't watch "The Conners" but I'm guessing that James Pickens might make an occasional cameo appearance here and there, assuming the show lasts (I heard the ratings weren't very good).

Comment

It was actually better than I thought it was going to be. I can see it going either way in terms of making it through a whole season vs. being cancelled. I'm interested to see where it goes from here.

Comment

Originally posted by mox28 View Post
        I didn't watch "The Conners" but I'm guessing that James Pickens might make an occasional cameo appearance here and there, assuming the show lasts (I heard the ratings weren't very good).
        Episode one had 10 million viewers and was #1 for the night.
        Episode two dropped to 8 million viewers and was the 2nd highest series of the night.

The world series was on and that was #1

Comment

Huh, that's interesting, Appleridge. My friend hated the first episode and says she won't watch it again. That actually colored my perception when I watched it on my DVR a couple nights later, so I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much, but I did. I mean I know Roseanne Barr was, obviously, the star of the show, but it always had a very good ensemble cast. I haven't seen the 2nd episode yet, but, like I said, I am interested to see where it goes and I hope we see more of the love/hate relationship between sisters Becky and Darlene. I see no reason why they couldn't carry the show going forward.

Comment

I guess JP is going to be recurring on The Connors. He was in this week's episode. It's nice not seeing him in a dr.'s coat all the time.

Comment

It was nice seeing him back on the Conners, but I wish they’d brought back more of the regular old poker buddies. Everyone else was a stranger, it felt weird.

of course, I miss Roseanne, but they’ve transitioned better than I thought they would.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X