X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anitalyfe
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2018

I'm very disappointed in all of this. I loved April and Jackson/April. Ever since Debbie Allen and that Krista lady took over GA it's just not the same anymore and the people/couples they want to focus on now are of no interest to me. It's been a great 14 years but I'm officially done.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2013

Matthew's daughters name is Ruby, isn't it?

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by dedicatedsoaper View Post
        Matthew's daughters name is Ruby, isn't it?
        Yes that’s her name . Thank you.

Comment

• Lanfear
          Soap Addict
          • Apr 2006

Just watched the finale, and I feel robbed. I have no issues with April ending up with Matthew, and no issues with the time frame. My issue is that it all happened off screen, when we should have seen it.

Comment

• kayg
            Day Player
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
            Just watched the finale, and I feel robbed. I have no issues with April ending up with Matthew, and no issues with the time frame. My issue is that it all happened off screen, when we should have seen it.
            I completely agree! I feel like they were thrown together at the last minute because April is leaving the show. It is better than April being killed off, but we weren't even given flashbacks of the two reconciling or anything. However, I don't care for them together because I do think her and Jackson are meant to be. Their chemistry is undeniable!

Comment

• samson2
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Doe View Post
              I was in tears watching them saving April. I loved everything about it.

Shonda and team are off the charts at story telling.

I really wanted April and Jackson to reunite, still do, but am okay with her and Matthew being together.

It was so great to see Jackson at April's side. Good to see how much he loves her. I'm sure he a Maggie will end up together but for me it will always be Jackson and April.
              Me too!!! Jackson and April always, like you said I’m ok with Matthew but always hope for a reunion .
              i DONT like Jackson with Maggie

Comment

• Doe
                Soap Addict
                • Aug 2004

^^^sadly, they sealed the deal for an end to Jackson and April.

It felt like tptb were making sure to close that door before the next season.

Comment

• Doe
                  Soap Addict
                  • Aug 2004

^^^It felt like tptb were making sure to close that door before the next season.

April and Jackson were to wonderful together, well, IMO anyway.

She and Matthew are so, for lack of a better word, vanilla. Boring.

It feels the same with Jackson and Maggie. Boring.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2006

I liked a happier finale for a change. With Sarah Drew in a new series I don’t know if she will make any guest appearances but it was nice to know the character is staying in Seattle .

Love that Meredith married Alex and Jo.

Knowing Callie and Penny split made me happy too. That was my least favorite write off for a character.

Owen will have his hands full now! Lol

Comment

• samson2
                      Soap Addict
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                      I liked a happier finale for a change. With Sarah Drew in a new series I don’t know if she will make any guest appearances but it was nice to know the character is staying in Seattle .

Love that Meredith married Alex and Jo.

Knowing Callie and Penny split made me happy too. That was my least favorite write off for a character.

Owen will have his hands full now! Lol

Sarahs pilot got cancelled there not picking it up now. Very upsetting
                      maybe Shonda will let her visit......

i totally dislike like the fact Teddy’s back pregnant when Owenand Amelia are finally getting things right.......

Meridith marrying them was great I agree, but what’s gonna happen are they gonna send Joe away and separate them like Alex and Izzie.I hope not.

i hope Jackson and Maggie part ways , I’m still Aprilson fan lol

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Feb 2006

Too bad about the series.

I somehow think Jo will stay in Seattle I don’t know how but I don’t see them doing long distance marriage, it feels more like a cliffhanger that will be resolved quickly.

I like that Owen could have another child but I also want Amelia and Owen together. I don’t think he is in love with Teddy he’s just known her forever and it’s comfortable.

I could go either way with Jackson and Maggie but then I like her more than many fans do.

Comment

• samson2
                          Soap Addict
                          • Jul 2006

I hope Joe stays also!!

Teddy was in the middle of him and Christina and now Amelia. The baby coming in reminds me of Callie and Mark when she was with Arizona ?? What do you think . He is a great dad though
                          And wanted a child for a long time.

I liked Maggie more when she first came on .......

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Feb 2006

I think part of it is Maggie is taking a lot of places not intentionally and I don’t mean she fills a void for everyone but I it’s why some don’t like her . She has a place in Meredith’s life ( so does Amelia) that use to be Lexi and Cristina . Alex has that too but he’s been there all along.
                            Same thing if you’re a Japril fan. I get it as a Calzonia fan . I was giddy when I found out Penny was history!
                            I am also sure there are other reasons Maggie is not everyone’s cup of tea. I like her but I understand not everybody will.

Comment

• DaysFan1983
                              Senior Board Member
                              • May 2013

I am a Japril fan. I am hoping that now that Jackson has found religion they are setting it up so that when April returns in the future they can make it work. I know she cares about Matthew and they are more alike, but Jackson is the love of her life.

Comment

• samson2
                                samson2 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I love them also, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen
                            • Emerald Greens
                              Aspiring soap scribe
                              • Feb 2006

I ‘m not sure I see Jackson actually becoming religious he already seem to be distancing himself from that . One of those moments he was desperate. I don’t know they always struggled to find common ground. Now with April married to Matthew and raising his daughter it would make April the heavy again to leave Matthew unless Matthew dies or they make him the bad guy.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X