Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post
    I'm very disappointed in all of this. I loved April and Jackson/April. Ever since Debbie Allen and that Krista lady took over GA it's just not the same anymore and the people/couples they want to focus on now are of no interest to me. It's been a great 14 years but I'm officially done.
    I agree. TPTB made sure April/Jackson were done with April marrying Matthew. As I watched the ceremony I kept hoping Jackson would once again call out to April. He looked so dumb standing there with a grin on his face. I guess it's their way of solidifying the end of any potential reunion.

Personally, I'm not a Matthew fan and as much as I like Maggie, I'm not a fan of her relationship with Jackson. Seems weird and a bit unnatural, like a brother and sister.

In any case, I'll watch to the end but will watch with a bit of a broken heart as tptb write story lines that fall into their norms.

Comment

I have no idea issues with the step sibling thing, it's not like they were raised together. I just did see any chemistry between them, they seem so awkward together.

Comment

Yeah when Shonda gets bored she gets rid of her characters......

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
          I have no idea issues with the step sibling thing, it's not like they were raised together. I just did see any chemistry between them, they seem so awkward together.
          VERY akwArd together, it kind of reminded me when he first dated Edwards, but that wasn’t even as bad as this Maggie. They just don’t fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Doe View Post

I agree. TPTB made sure April/Jackson were done with April marrying Matthew. As I watched the ceremony I kept hoping Jackson would once again call out to April. He looked so dumb standing there with a grin on his face. I guess it's their way of solidifying the end of any potential reunion.

Personally, I'm not a Matthew fan and as much as I like Maggie, I'm not a fan of her relationship with Jackson. Seems weird and a bit unnatural, like a brother and sister.

In any case, I'll watch to the end but will watch with a bit of a broken heart as tptb write story lines that fall into their norms.
            I am sad also no more Japril

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X