Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Family

Does anyone watch this comedy series? It's my guilty pleasure in the early evening, chuckling away at this awesome comedy.

Me too PP but no guilt here - love it.

Comment

I am playing catch up of the last few episodes but yes I have loved this show from the start.

Comment

So it was Dede they killed off . I thought it would be her or Dylan.

I knew Jay’s focus on the sandwich had to do with Dede.

Loved the ice cream scene with Phil and Cam.

Ah Lily! Love that girl.

Comment

I love Eric Stonestreet, he is perfection. I knew they were going to kill someone off, but didn't have a clue. At 7 p.m. I always watch an hour of reruns of Modern Family.

Comment

Some speculating it would be Stella the dog but Jesse Tyler Ferguson said it would be a person .

Loved all the costumes and how each person deals with it in different way. I would have gone with Phil and Cam they were the easiest to be with in this one .

Comment

[QUOTE=Penelope P;n1868422]I love Eric Stonestreet, he is perfection. I knew they were going to kill someone off, but didn't have a clue./QUOTE]

Same here, didn't have a clue who it would be. ITA about Eric Stonestreet, love him.

I miss Manny being on as much as he used to be now he is in university, he plays it so well; but that's an issue when a show runs this long and you have child actors. I enjoy all the cast except Lily - the young actress has always played it well, but I just can't take to her, too precocious for me.

Comment

Dede took Manny to a reading of some kind when Gloria was pregnant and not feeling well, Jay was going to but Dede offered she and Manny had some shared interest. Manny would write to her too . I can’t remember the exact episode that was revealed but I thought that would be the main reason for him to be in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                  Some speculating it would be Stella the dog but Jesse Tyler Ferguson said it would be a person .

Loved all the costumes and how each person deals with it in different way. I would have gone with Phil and Cam they were the easiest to be with in this one .
                  The Spider and the Fly.........hilarious especially when it came for the "Spider" hug. Always enjoyed the Halloween episodes because they came up with such brilliant and hilarious episodes.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                    Emerald Greens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah the spider and fly was classic. The hug too. I love the costumes of Mitchell, Cam and Lily .

Originally posted by ]=Jupiter Jane View Post
                  Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                  I love Eric Stonestreet, he is perfection. I knew they were going to kill someone off, but didn't have a clue.
                  Same here, didn't have a clue who it would be. ITA about Eric Stonestreet, love him.

I miss Manny being on as much as he used to be now he is in university, he plays it so well; but that's an issue when a show runs this long and you have child actors. I enjoy all the cast except Lily - the young actress has always played it well, but I just can't take to her, too precocious for me.
                  Love Manny and Luke and I also agree with your pick of Lily. She came off as being spoiled and entitled and I understand.

Comment

I never cared much for Luke he always gave me a spooky vibe when he was younger. Manny was the opposite I liked him when he was younger but a little less in recent seasons.

I prefer Alex, Lily and Haley .

Comment

So Haley is pregnant. Who is the father?

Sweetest Alex and Phil scene ever! I have always complained they don’t have enough of Alex and her dad together.

Comment

The season finale had Haley having girl/ boy twins!

One more more season to go.

I hope they name the girl after Phil’s mother Gracie/ Grace.

Comment

• Penelope P
                          Penelope P commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I caught that episode.........really cute.

• Emerald Greens
                          Emerald Greens commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes I loved the twins first appearance with Mitch and Cam ! Just like they did with Lily.

The final season of Modern Family will start on September 25th.

Comment

Just a reminder that this final series returns tomorrow night. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X