Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Detail

New drama series beginning on March 25th about 3 female driven detectives...........Starring Angela Griffin (Coronation Street), Shenae Grimes-Beech (90210) and the Award winning Canadian - Wendy Crewson. Please check your local stations for times.

Anyone see the premiere? I quite enjoyed it. Even though I knew Wendy Crewson was in it, I didn't realize it was Canadian and taking place in Toronto. I really like Angela Griffin; and what a nice surprise to see the lovely Ben Bass (not yet sure he's quite as lovely in this though lol) and also Matt Gordon from Rookie Blue - still miss that show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
      Anyone see the premiere? I quite enjoyed it.
      Yes .. I watched it last night & I enjoyed it too.

Comment

If you're in Canada & missed the premiere .. you can watch the eppy here:

https://www.ctv.ca/The-Detail

Comment

Are you still watching, JJ ?
          I'm still watching & look forward to seeing where the personal lives of the detectives are headed.

Comment

I like this series very much especially Wendy Crewson. She's interested in someone . It's definately filmed in Toronto and the three ladies are really good and have good back stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
              Are you still watching, JJ ?
              I'm still watching & look forward to seeing where the personal lives of the detectives are headed.
              Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
              I like this series very much especially Wendy Crewson. She's interested in someone . It's definately filmed in Toronto and the three ladies are really good and have good back stories.
              Yes I do Holly. It's not Scott & Bailey but I enjoy it. I too am interested in the personal lives. I read that it's a 10-episode series. I saw Angela Griffin in an interview about the show and also a clip of a conversation about it with the other detective - and also know her from Coronation St. many years ago - and admire that she can pull off the accent, as I do many actors that "cross the pond".

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
                I saw Angela Griffin in an interview about the show and also a clip of a conversation about it with the other detective - and also know her from Coronation St. many years ago - and admire that she can pull off the accent, as I do many actors that "cross the pond".
                Yes .. I remember when "Fiona" was on Coronation Street & had a fling with "Steve".

Angela Griffin has also appeared in several episodes of 'Inspector Lewis'.

Comment

I happy Shenae Grimes has a new show ........ Love her on 90210........

Comment

Wow .. Jack's brother sure is a piece of work.
                    I wonder if she'll track him down & turn him in.

Comment

Season Finale coming this season and it looks really intense.

Comment

Never doubted Jack would be staying with the gang.
                        This show keeps getting better & better.

Comment

ICAM on both points.

Comment

• Holly99
                            Holly99 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Like ........................

I was a little miffed because someone in the control room had me watching Modern Family till they finally switched to The Detail. Luckily, I figured out what was happening and Jack will be staying...........Yay!!

Comment

Oh, no .. The Detail has been cancelled ..

http://www.tv-eh.com/2018/06/04/cop-...er-one-season/

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X