Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sdangel7
    replied
    Can someone tell me how the last episode ended my DVD didn’t record all of it.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Originally posted by fan4all View Post
    A really fun cop show with a new twist. It doesn't pay to get interested in new shows anymore when they pull the plug after one season. Deception is already getting cancelled.
    It was different and that's why I liked it......hard to pull off SMH.

Leave a comment:

• Lanfear
    replied
    I saw that yesterday, it sucks. I liked this one, and it got canned, I never really got into For the People, and it's getting another season. Boring! I loved that Deception was at least something different from all the Chicago Med PD Fire, Law & Order, NCIS, and Shondaland shows. (don't get me wrong, I love all the Chicago shows, Grey's, and SVU!)

Leave a comment:

• fan4all
    replied
    A really fun cop show with a new twist. It doesn't pay to get interested in new shows anymore when they pull the plug after one season. Deception is already getting cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
    I'm watching now, and I'm really enjoying it. It reminds me of those Now You See Me movies, if anyone's watched those.
    Yes, you're right Lanfear and the illusions that they perform are pretty good too!!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    It certainly has promise and the lead actor is perfect for a cocky magician. Nice seeing Penn and Teller in a cameo appearance. I was personally picked from the audience, not once but twice when visiting their show in Las Vegas. To this day, I still haven't figured out how they did the trick, but I have two autographed fish bowls from them!!

Leave a comment:

• Lanfear
    replied
    I'm watching now, and I'm really enjoying it. It reminds me of those Now You See Me movies, if anyone's watched those.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Just a reminder that this new series starts tonight. Please check your local stations for times.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    started a topic Deception

Deception

A new drama series about a Las Vegas magician who works for the F.B.I. to help solve crimes. There was another series of the same name in 2013, but it was cancelled......different s/l.
    Created by Chris Fedak
    Starring:
    Jack Cutmore-Scott
    Ilfenesh Hadera
    Amaury Nolasco
    Lenora Crichlow
    Justin Chon
    Vinnie Jones
    Laila Robins
    Series will begin on March 11th.

Google Matched Content

Collapse