Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Terror

This series is based on the 2007 best seller of the same name. It's about the Royal Navy and their perilous journey in pursuit of the North West Passage.
    Two of the Executive Producers are Ridley Scott and David Zucker.
    Cast:
    Tobias Menzies

Ciarán Hinds

Jared Harris

Nive Nielsen

Paul Ready
    It starts on March 26th on AMC.

Saw the promos for The Terror & plan on giving it a look-see.

Comment

Tobias Menzies from "Outlander" and Ciaran Hinds, and Jared Harris ! Got to watch!

Comment

It sort of reminded me a little of the movie "The Thing" and seeing that Ridley Scott has invested in it, makes me curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
          It sort of reminded me a little of the movie "The Thing" and seeing that Ridley Scott has invested in it, makes me curious.
          Yeah, Ridley! Alien and On Golden Pond. Not too shabby. Thanks PenPn now I have to look up The Thing.

Comment

Just a reminder that the Season Premiere of The Terror starts tonight!

Comment

It's scary and I like it! They're in a "situation" and I'll be watching to see how they're going to deal with it. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!

Comment

When I watched the opening of this series, I wrapped myself up in a blanket.....the effects of the bitter cold got to me.......but it sure as hell is creepy........and I love it!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X