• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Manfred and Patience may be the next hook-up mamabarri

• mamabarri
    replied
    LOVED seeing gramma! i wish she was back for good. kai and patience are interesting, i wonder who the head belonged to? and what price will manfred& co. end up paying to save manfred, besides creek leaving, i mean?
    i'm hoping to get some good storylines out of the ghosts in the hotel still haunting. it looks like there's alot of them!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sure if you ask the Moderators they would merge these threads for you.

• VixensVamp
    replied
    Just so y'all know, I took forever and posted another thread for this show.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Second episode, just as strong as the first. Looks like there might be a hook up between Manfred and Patience .

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Grandma is Back , however temporary, I missed her. New character Kai (Nestor Carbonell), I miss since Bates Motel. He has the most beautiful eyes of any man that I've seen and they are for real too! Great first episode.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    Glad I saw this PenP

• Penelope P
    replied
    Just a reminder that this series begins tomorrow night. Check your local stations for times.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    bumping this thread as a reminder that season 2 starts next friday, yay!
    and also to respond again to an early question of ruby's about chuy. i've rewatched the whole series twice since then, and saw that i missed a few things. chuy isn't a full demon, his mom was human, so he didn't actually need to be rehabilitated, per se. BUT he CAN go into demon mode and then he needs time to " get human" again, was my impression.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    Last summer I had Twin Peaks, X-Files and Outlander. They are wrong to think people do not watch TV in the summer.
    People tape stuff and watch when they are home!

• mamabarri
    replied
    ruby, it's really the pits that our summer faves get canceled, mostly because of lack of viewers. i WISH they would put the seasonal differential into the ratings software, it's NOT FAIR!

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    This summer is a dead zone for TV watching. Bring on fall series! I have resorted to watching the Baking shows. What happened to all the yearly returns?

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks VV! I never missed a show!

• mamabarri
    replied
    yup, just saw that on metacritic. i need to get a new wynonna earp thread started too.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    Bringing this thread up because season 2 airs Friday, October 26.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X