• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VixensVamp
    Soap Addict
    • Mar 2009

Midnight, Texas gets a Season 2 but...

Sarah Ramos (Creek), and Yul Vazquez (Rev) will not be on the show as regulars due to budget. Here's hoping they'll be recurring.

New season sounds interesting.
    Last edited by VixensVamp; February 15, 2018, 04:56 AM.
  • mamabarri
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2013

ohohoh!! THANK YOU for posting this,my friend! i am ecstatic, i LOVE this show!!
    now, i love creek and the rev, but they weren't my faves,so i get my faves back!! i do hope to see them as guest stars though.
    please let me know when you have a premiere date, i am so happy about this!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2014

I am grateful for this news. I am a faithful viewer. The two eliminated characters seem to me, to be a loss for the show. Budget? I loved both the wild cat/Rev and the girl Creek--mostly because they need a sympathetic
      normal human on the show. Glad not to lose Fallen Angel Joe.

Comment

• mamabarri
        Senior Board Member
        • May 2013

definitely. i'm hoping chuy will be back too. and i get what you're saying,yes,it IS a loss to the show,especially the rev. but i figured creek would leave anyway, she needs to experience real life, like maybe college? hopefully both will do guest episodes.
        but my REAL loves on this show( besides joe& chuy) are lem& olivia, and figi, and manfred. i like bobo, but if creek's gone for good, i would LOVE to see manfred and figi become a couple. * sorry bobo!*

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
          definitely. i'm hoping chuy will be back too. and i get what you're saying,yes,it IS a loss to the show,especially the rev. but i figured creek would leave anyway, she needs to experience real life, like maybe college? hopefully both will do guest episodes.
          but my REAL loves on this show( besides joe& chuy) are lem& olivia, and figi, and manfred. i like bobo, but if creek's gone for good, i would LOVE to see manfred and figi become a couple. * sorry bobo!*
          Sorry, which one is chuy--Ghostly Grandma? I loved her sense of humor! Bring her back!

Comment

• mamabarri
            Senior Board Member
            • May 2013

chuy is joe's demon boyfriend. and i too would LOVE to have gramma( xylda) back, she's a hoot!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2014

chuy is joe's demon boyfriend. and i too would LOVE to have gramma( xylda) back, she's a hoot!
              Thanks. That is another thing I want cleared up--how a demon can be rehabilitated! Maybe Midnight is a part of the real Heaven!
              I DO hope that Xylda is back recurring because a touch of humor is needed on any show.
              One of the true conundrums--is how this obviously left wing-eccentric-and truly weird bunch manages to operate in any part of Texas.

Comment

• VixensVamp
                Soap Addict
                • Mar 2009

I believe Xylda has moved on. She's done all she was supposed to do.

I wouldn't mind if she came back, though.

Comment

• mamabarri
                  Senior Board Member
                  • May 2013

okay,ruby, should i apologise for LOLing about you asking how midnight exists in texas? that cracked me up! i have "liberal" family members in texas who watch the show and said almost the same exact words!!
                  as for rehabilitating a demon, i'm guessing it's sort of like maze on lucifer, or crowley on supernatural.. love/friendship changes things for them?
                  *waving at vixen, HIYA! *

Comment

• Jj1701
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    • Sep 2012

I'm happy it's continuing. I really like this show.

Comment

• mamabarri
                      Senior Board Member
                      • May 2013

hi Jj! have you got any favorite characters?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Jan 2014

okay,ruby, should i apologise for LOLing about you asking how midnight exists in texas? that cracked me up! i have "liberal" family members in texas who watch the show and said almost the same exact words!!
                        as for rehabilitating a demon, i'm guessing it's sort of like maze on lucifer, or crowley on supernatural.. love/friendship changes things for them?
                        *waving at vixen, HIYA! *
                        Hah! mamabarri--I could get deleted for this, but: I have not seen one gun used in Midnight. I guess because the citizens all have "defense mechanisms"
                        that are inborn!

Comment

• mamabarri
                          Senior Board Member
                          • May 2013

i heartily agree, my friend! so would my family! and the whole theme is that family doesn't have to be biological,it's about love and respect and supporting each other. BEING THERE, you know?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Jan 2014

i heartily agree, my friend! so would my family! and the whole theme is that family doesn't have to be biological,it's about love and respect and supporting each other. BEING THERE, you know?
                            I guess that is why Grandma wanted Manfred back in Midnight--the one place he would truly belong.

Comment

• mamabarri
                              Senior Board Member
                              • May 2013

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
                              I guess that is why Grandma wanted Manfred back in Midnight--the one place he would truly belong.
                              exactly. and he DOES.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X