X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
    exactly. and he DOES.
    I remember this Quebecois actor from The Borgias. He is quite different in this part. He gets a good lead position.

Comment

he's very good, isn't he?

Comment

Bringing this thread up because season 2 airs Friday, October 26.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks VV! I never missed a show!

yup, just saw that on metacritic. i need to get a new wynonna earp thread started too.

Comment

This summer is a dead zone for TV watching. Bring on fall series! I have resorted to watching the Baking shows. What happened to all the yearly returns?

Comment

ruby, it's really the pits that our summer faves get canceled, mostly because of lack of viewers. i WISH they would put the seasonal differential into the ratings software, it's NOT FAIR!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
              Rubythroat1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Last summer I had Twin Peaks, X-Files and Outlander. They are wrong to think people do not watch TV in the summer.
              People tape stuff and watch when they are home!

bumping this thread as a reminder that season 2 starts next friday, yay!
            and also to respond again to an early question of ruby's about chuy. i've rewatched the whole series twice since then, and saw that i missed a few things. chuy isn't a full demon, his mom was human, so he didn't actually need to be rehabilitated, per se. BUT he CAN go into demon mode and then he needs time to " get human" again, was my impression.

Comment

Just a reminder that this series begins tomorrow night. Check your local stations for times.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                Rubythroat1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad I saw this PenP

Grandma is Back , however temporary, I missed her. New character Kai (Nestor Carbonell), I miss since Bates Motel. He has the most beautiful eyes of any man that I've seen and they are for real too! Great first episode.

Comment

Second episode, just as strong as the first. Looks like there might be a hook up between Manfred and Patience .

Comment

Just so y'all know, I took forever and posted another thread for this show.

Comment

• Penelope P
                    Penelope P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm sure if you ask the Moderators they would merge these threads for you.

LOVED seeing gramma! i wish she was back for good. kai and patience are interesting, i wonder who the head belonged to? and what price will manfred& co. end up paying to save manfred, besides creek leaving, i mean?
                  i'm hoping to get some good storylines out of the ghosts in the hotel still haunting. it looks like there's alot of them!

Comment

• Penelope P
                    Penelope P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Manfred and Patience may be the next hook-up mamabarri

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X