Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jupiter Jane
    commented on 's reply
    . So am I believeinme. I love cop shows, but it occurs to me that this could be billed as "a cop show with a difference".

• believeinme246
    replied
    I hadn't read that and am quite disheartened.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    I hear you Jupiter Jane. I've come to realize that some aren't positioned right and timing and the day placement is important. Sad that it is cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• Jupiter Jane
    replied
    I just read a brief article/interview on Alan Cumming where he talked about how proud he is to have played the first ever leading character in a US network show who is gay. BUT the article also states the show has been cancelled. Darn it - I've been enjoying S2 more than last season.

So many shows don't get much of a chance these days.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    I agree Jupiter Jane. Bojana and Julian ........click and Alan Cumming still warms my heart.

Leave a comment:

• Jupiter Jane
    replied
    Is anyone watching Season 2?? I wouldn't call it a "must see" for me, but I do like all of the casting and their interactions. I started watching simply because of Alan Cumming, but I absolutely love Bojana, who I was not familiar with previously.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Still like this show and yes Bojana's hair style was a drastic change. Alan Cummings always looks so dapper and I love Naveen Andrews (ever since Lost) as Julian.

Leave a comment:

• TunerEyes
    replied
    I’ve noticed the previews lately. We were watching Season 1, although sometimes a but bored. As for the new teasers, Alan I recognized but Bojana I didn’t. Had wondered if they had hired a replacement for her character (and I did like her in the first season). Guess that new short haircut was too drastic of a cut for me. Did like her with the long hair.

Leave a comment:

• Jupiter Jane
    commented on 's reply
    It's been so long that I thought this show wasn't coming back.

• Penelope P
    replied
    Just a reminder that the series returns tonight. Check your local stations for times.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Close but no cigars................Return date is slated for June 30th.
    Last edited by Penelope P; June 8, 2019, 02:56 AM.

• Penelope P
    replied
    Instinct returns, I believe on June 9th..........I will check and confirm.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by Penelope P View Post

He was so good in The Good Wife..........hope they work out the kinks.
    I will admit--the first time I saw AC was in " Bernard and The Genie"...I must be fixated on him as the loveable Bernard, Peter Pan of Scotland.
    I have to shake this image of him and get on with it!

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post

It is a tad too close to Elementary, except that AC is far more jolly than Sherlock. I just cannot see Alan C. as a former member of the CIA!
    He was so good in The Good Wife..........hope they work out the kinks.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by capricorn47 View Post

I started to watch this program because of Alan Cumming also......but aside from Alan....imo the acting is terrible.....I know it’s an unpopular opinion....but there it is
    Yes. Sad to say. Both the leads are trying a little too hard. There is also a component of the girl-cop. These days a lady does not have to prove herself to the men as much
    as maybe twenty years ago. That feminist angle has been done to death.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X