Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve noticed the previews lately. We were watching Season 1, although sometimes a but bored. As for the new teasers, Alan I recognized but Bojana I didn’t. Had wondered if they had hired a replacement for her character (and I did like her in the first season). Guess that new short haircut was too drastic of a cut for me. Did like her with the long hair.

Comment

Still like this show and yes Bojana's hair style was a drastic change. Alan Cummings always looks so dapper and I love Naveen Andrews (ever since Lost) as Julian.

Comment

Is anyone watching Season 2?? I wouldn't call it a "must see" for me, but I do like all of the casting and their interactions. I started watching simply because of Alan Cumming, but I absolutely love Bojana, who I was not familiar with previously.

Comment

I agree Jupiter Jane. Bojana and Julian ........click and Alan Cumming still warms my heart.

Comment

I just read a brief article/interview on Alan Cumming where he talked about how proud he is to have played the first ever leading character in a US network show who is gay. BUT the article also states the show has been cancelled. Darn it - I've been enjoying S2 more than last season.

So many shows don't get much of a chance these days.

Comment

I hear you Jupiter Jane. I've come to realize that some aren't positioned right and timing and the day placement is important. Sad that it is cancelled.

Comment

I hadn't read that and am quite disheartened.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
                  Jupiter Jane commented
                  Editing a comment
                  . So am I believeinme. I love cop shows, but it occurs to me that this could be billed as "a cop show with a difference".

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X