X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emerald Greens
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

Just call me puddles! This show gets me every time !

The solider getting to his daughter on time and the crew getting him there.

Christopher getting his Christmas wish and Athena and Bobby engaged.

I knew that guy was stalking Chimney to get to Maddie !

The guy in the box and the woman who lost her nose!

Comment

• Penelope P
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2007

Then call me puddles too Emerald Greens............Love this show and yes, the penny dropped about the good Samaratan popping up and helping Chimney.......yikes!!
      The soldier getting to see his daughter in the choir .
      Athena and Bobby and how everyone helped them see what was in front of their face.
      Last edited by Penelope P; March 20, 2019, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        I think they did a good job showing how Maddiw’s Ex is that type the type that can charm you and be helpful then destroy your confidence. They take the person apart bit by bit .
        Last edited by Emerald Greens; November 27, 2018, 02:45 PM.

• mox28
        mox28 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just like Buck, I knew I was going to cry when that soldier got there in time to see his daughter sing. Her reaction at seeing him was just priceless. And Athena had me worried for a second because from that look on her face, I thought she was going to shut Bobby down and tell him it was way too soon. So happy to see them continue with their relationship.

I'm not looking forward to the upcoming storyline with Maddie but since this show tries to be realistic, I hope they treat the stalker aspect with that same realism. By that, I mean that I don't want it to have a quick resolution (such as "suicide by cop") because in the real world, stalkers can get away with terrorizing their victims for weeks, months, or even years.
    • believeinme246
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2015

I loved the scene with the firemen and the marine and I love how the marine knew how to hold the wound to keep the person alive until help arrived. He was a true hero.

Comment

• mox28
        Newcomer
        • Aug 2018

I sure wish this show would hurry up and come back on. All the other shows that were on hiatus have come back (or are due back this weekend.. "The Walking Dead"). I need my "9-1-1" fix.

Comment

• Penelope P
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2007

You have to wait a little longer mox28. The return date I have is March 18th

Comment

• mox28
            mox28 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dang, that long?! I really miss this show. I especially liked being able to watch "9-1-1" at 9 and then "Manifest" at 10 (that show just keeps getting better and creepier!). Oh well, I guess March 18th will get here eventually, right?
        • Emerald Greens
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2006

Missing it! I look forward to the return.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2006

9-1-1 returns March 18th! Looks powerful but the promos are making me nervous!

Comment

• Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too and I hope they are deceiving .

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes I am looking forward to the return but a little nervous.

• VixensVamp
              VixensVamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I've read the synopses for tomorrow night's episode and next week's. It's next week's, that I can read two ways about.
              Last edited by VixensVamp; March 17, 2019, 10:21 PM.
          • Emerald Greens
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2006

9-1-1 returns tomorrow! Check time in your area.

Comment

• mox28
              Newcomer
              • Aug 2018

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!! It feels like a year and a half since the show went on hiatus. I'm planning on both watching AND DVR'ing it because it looks really exciting tonight.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2006

I think both Chimney and Maddie will make it . They have to! I think this is a dramatic sl but they will make it.

Good plot with Athena and Maddie was sad but ended well. Both have good instincts.

Next week looks powerful! Wow!

Comment

• Penelope P
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2007

I'm less optimistic about Chimney surviving Emerald Greens. The poor guy has lived through impalement and now this whack a doodle. The world is getting fuller with crazy people such as the supposed "Father" of the two boys. Athena has great instincts in spite of her Mother.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                  Emerald Greens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I don’t know what is up with Athena’s mother but as her ex and Hen said she’s a pill . I can’t understand her expecting Athena’s life to fall apart. You look at her and Bobby, the kids and her ex and his partner they have put together a pretty good blended family. After everyone else praised the job she did that day her mother couldn’t do it. I know people like that though and it rings true of a certain type.

The next episode title is Chimney Begins like the Hen episode that goes back and shows how she got there so I am hoping it’s using the attack to show more of his background and he makes it.
                  Last edited by Emerald Greens; March 19, 2019, 12:00 PM.
              • believeinme246
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2015

Yesterday's show was CRAZY, starting with the opening plastic surgery team and all through the episode. The writers were very original with some of these situations.

Comment

• Penelope P
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
                  Yesterday's show was CRAZY, starting with the opening plastic surgery team and all through the episode. The writers were very original with some of these situations.
                  The plastic surgery was very "inventive" to see along with the shark on the highway but I worry about the ending .

Comment

• believeinme246
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2015

I loved the scene where Angela Basset stepped off the train. Of course, I was wondering how she knew what car to get into, and yet in my excitement, I could only jump up and shout YES!!!

That ending was heartbreaking. We knew there would be a showdown but I didn't expect the casualty and he was so sweet.
                    Last edited by believeinme246; March 20, 2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Penelope P commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think Angela stepping off the train was what they call a "Hollywood moment!!".........LOL
                  • Emerald Greens
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2006

Looking forward to next week’s episode but keeping fingers crossed.

I want to see Christopher again!

Living in Southern California I really get into the various natural and not natural disasters as I see so much of it on the local news still I am always amazed at how well the do with the human aspect that comes from all of it.

That kid was brave getting them both out of their.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X