X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Penelope P
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2007

Thank God for On Demand and what an opening show it was..........can't wait for all your comments.

Comment

• believeinme246
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2015

Okay the season opener was CRAZY!!!

Can someone remind me of the device representative, the woman who realized that the product wasn't what she thought. Was she run off the road and killed on the finale? I couldn't tell whether she was one of the patients last night.

Comment

• Penelope P
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2007

A quick recap for your believeinme246: Julian Booth was the medical device rep. who fell in love with Dr. Devon Pravesch and vice-versa. Devon broke up his impending marriage because of this. When she discovered the product was produced in China and re-packaged, the Founder and CEO of Quovadis, Gordon Page was quick to try and eliminate her. The finale last season was her being forced of the road into water and speculation is that she might be dead. We'll have to stay tuned and see. If you have the On Demand feature, you can watch the final episode of the last season and the beginning of this season............I hope this helps.

Comment

• believeinme246
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2015

It brings back the memories. Thanks Penelope. I couldn't remember whether we actually saw her killed, and this could make for a great 'surprise' appearance later in the season. I always think that on a soap, you never believe someone dead until you see a body with their face, and even sometimes if they donate their organs, they will come back!

Comment

• Penelope P
            Penelope P commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL believeinme246........The actress who plays Julian status for this series is "recurring" so there will be some solving of "Is she alive, or is she dead!!"
        • Penelope P
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2007

Boy, the plot gets thicker and thicker. I love MJW as Dr. Austin..........he is so perfect in his role.

Comment

• Penelope P
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2007

Looks like Conrad and Nicole are at another impasse. Loved that Mina tested the valves and found them to be defective. As Dr. Austin said, she is the ying to his yang .

Comment

• Penelope P
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2007

This show keeps blowing me away, I just love looking forward to it. Julian's car is found with no Julian in it and Dr. Pravesch has found her cell phone records !! Looks like Dr. Bell has turned the corner and going the straight and narrow..........but is it too late? The latest surgery was fascinating to watch.

Comment

• believeinme246
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2015

When those lungs started beating, it was sheer poetry. I'm way to squeamish to be a surgeon, but I could understand the rush.

I love the actress who played the woman's mother, and when I saw her hand squeeze, I actually cried. It was a very emotional episode.

Now, when Jane Leave's character was putting the white jacket on Bell, I was convinced that a shot was going to come through the window and I expected it to go through her right into him. People always get shot when wearing white. You are right. Bell seems to be growing as a character.

That Courvatis man is really evil.

I was cheering when they didn't find Julian's body and just hope.......

Comment

• Penelope P
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2007

Yes, I hope somehow that Julian is alive because Dr. Pravesch is still in love with her. I just love the whole cast of this series.......perfectly picked.

Comment

• believeinme246
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2015

It's ironic. When I see the actress who plays Julian on World of Dance, she somehow seems too constrained for the role, but when I see her on this show, she exudes warmth and is very likable.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Penelope P commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Is she a dancer believeinme246? I really hope she is alive and Dr. Pravesch has the most wonderful and expressive eyes!!
                  • believeinme246
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2015

Yes she is! She was the host of that show and I actually liked her when she was shown to be coaching some of the dancers. Her advice was very good. She danced on one of the episodes and I thought she was very good.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
                      Yes she is! She was the host of that show and I actually liked her when she was shown to be coaching some of the dancers. Her advice was very good. She danced on one of the episodes and I thought she was very good.
                      I looked her up on You Tube and she did a great number to Thelma and Louise. She is drop dead gorgeous and very talented!!

Comment

• Penelope P
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Feb 2007

What a lovely Valentine episode last night was. From the autopsy start to finish, the Out of Order elevator, the Proposal and maybe Dr. Bell finding love

Comment

• believeinme246
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Jan 2015

The little boy this week was such a good little actor and a cute boy too.

Those valves are an absolute nightmare. Bell is such a complex character because it is obvious that he cared about this boy and not just saving his skin with the device. I wonder what his past was like to make him so greedy while truly caring about (some) patients.

Comment

• Penelope P
                            Aspiring soap scribe
                            • Feb 2007

Bell is a complex character who is slowly realizing that greed isn't the answer that may cost him exposure.........he's softening up and realizing that he has a wonderful, caring staff.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X