• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lanfear
    Soap Addict
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
    I'm liking this show a lot too Lanfear. What I'm taking away from this Cancer doctor is that money is the whole root behind her, for whatever reason, and the esteem her colleagues bestow on her.
    I dunno, fudging records, and even giving unnecessary meds is one thing, but actually murdering a patient, just to set up a nurse is a whole other level, IMO. I came for medical drama, this is going into over the top for me, lol.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2007

Love this show. Nice seeing Erika Slezak guest appearing in the latest episode. She is remembered as giving over 40 years playing Victoria Lord on One Life to Live and she still has it!!

Comment

• Knurse
        Day Player
        • Mar 2017

My husband and I have agreed to try and overlook issues with TV shows and movies where they manipulate reality to fit entertainment​​​​​. Most legal shows have many blatant errors and as a nurse it is the same with medical shows.

I remember a few years ago watching one of Fast and the Furious franchise movies, I commented on one of the unbelievable scene towards the end of the movie, my husband said,

Comment

• Lanfear
          Soap Addict
          • Apr 2006

Last nights epi was a bit of a let down for me. I expected more movement on getting that cancer doc, but I guess it was more about mourning the loss. But how nice was it to see Queen Erika Slezak/Victoria Lord guest star?

Comment

• Penelope P
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2007

I'd call this episode "Strange Bedfellows" but yes, the mourning and "ghosts"

Comment

• believeinme246
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2015

I loved loved loved seeing Erika Slezak. She did a really good job.

This show is so different. It actually reminds me of a lot of Robin Cook's novels on the dangers of for-profit hospitals and managed health care.

Comment

• Penelope P
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2007

ES was perfect in that role and it sure was nostalgic seeing her. Bruce Greenwood and Melina Kanakaredes usually play good roles and in The Resident, they are far from it. Good job.

Comment

• Penelope P
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2007

Wow, this last episode was hard to watch even knowing what was coming. Randolph Bell and Lane Hunter are just evil personified. I think the guy with the burned neck knows about cameras and will help them (Conrad and Nic) discover that Lane is the one.
                  Program Note: Next week's episode will be on earlier because of DWTS.

Comment

• Penelope P
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Feb 2007

Last episode we are introduced to a new Doctor: Malcolm-Jamal Warner!! and he's terrific. So nice to see him back on the screen.

Comment

• believeinme246
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jan 2015

That was him? I didn't recognize him at all! He played such a different type of character. He was fantastic.

Comment

• Penelope P
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Feb 2007

Yes, believeinme246 and his character has asked for Mina to be his assistant !!

Comment

• Penelope P
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Feb 2007

Wow, I'm just amazed at the different surgeries they have come up with and I had to chuckle at the lady who confessed she had the little "c".....LOL and then the Doctors letting her know that her son put strange objects in his body. Nic is in trouble and being set up by Doctor Lane Hunter..........WOW......great episode!!

Comment

• Shellyinphx
                            Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
                            • Mar 2004

I'm loving this show but I'm ready for at least one of the bad doctors to be taken down, preferably Lane. She's just evil.
                            Shelly, Moderator
                            soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• Penelope P
                              Aspiring soap scribe
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by shellyinphx View Post
                              I'm loving this show but I'm ready for at least one of the bad doctors to be taken down, preferably Lane. She's just evil.
                              I have a funny feeling that Lane got Nic's sister back on drugs; that's how evil she is .

Comment

• Lanfear
                                Soap Addict
                                • Apr 2006

Considering Lane/MK is one of the bigger names on this show, I wonder how things will be next season? Is she only signed on for the one season? I don't know how I see her still being around after getting caught.

Personally, this week I wondered why, if she got the big burly guy to deliver those groceries to that guy, why she didn't get him to go with her to that meeting? Why the heck did she go alone? That had setup written all over it!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X