Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I continue to be amazed at the turnaround of Bell’s character. He’s gone from being one of my least favorite characters to being a favorite. He’s gone from being about the numbers and the bottom line to genuinely caring about the patients and the hospital.

Comment

• I was fascinated with the surgery of the baby's heart and thought the entire scenario of the drunk but genius surgeon to be incredible writing.

I was slow on the uptake. I thought the girl was with an abusive boyfriend. Even when I saw the crown, I didn't quite get it. However, once they said it, I was thinking of other shows and what happens when you interfere with a sex trafficker. I kept expecting a bullet to go through someone before the show was over. I'm glad it didn't.

Comment

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        I also was waiting for payback for helping the girl......hard to watch.
        I was also amazed at how they showed this tiny baby's translucent hand moving.........very touching............also the shield with a heart opening.

• believeinme246
        believeinme246 commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG that shield brought tears to my eyes. It was such a beautiful design.

• OMG, no wonder they warned us before the show of a time sensitive subject!! Dr. Cain put a woman into a 6 plus month coma for his own greedy purposes and then decided she would never recover and asked for permission from the family to end her life. Problem is, she incubated a deadly virus​​​​.

Comment

• What an intense episode last night. Any attempt to redeem Dr. Cain fell flatter than a pancake. Cannot wait for the fallout of this very scary situation.

Comment

• It got me so involved with the patients that I think it's going to be extra hard if one of them doesn't make it. I was so angry at the intern for following Cain's orders because I really believed that Cain was trying to kill the more expensive patients just as we saw in the early seasons. It's a hard scenario. When your senior-most boss tells you to do something and it's to help the patient, many people would do it, even though the don't tell his medical team should be raising many alarms. They wrote this intern to look nerdy, but I think that in the competitive world and people taught to play the game and do what your boss wants, that this could happen. I think that is the scariest part of it.

Comment

• Just a reminder, Season Finale is tonight. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

• OMG, they left us dangling (as they should). Loved Warner dancing with the dancer to show him that he still had "heart". I'm hoping that Conrad will regard Logan Kims' words as a desperate attempt to save his butt. In the end Cain had several apiphanies about his life and Conrad knows that his choice would be to keep him and remove Kim. Kit's son-in-law went through bloody hell and I sure hope he pulls through. Oh my and those surgeries. Great episode.

Comment

• The Resident has been renewed for Season 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
                  The Resident has been renewed for Season 4.
                  Yessss, deserved, best medical series with New Amsterdam, and Good Doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
                    The Resident has been renewed for Season 4.
                    So happy (doing happy dance here) and hopefully Transplant will be picked up!!

Comment

• New Season of The Resident will return on January 12, 2021

Comment

• Just a reminder that this wonderful show and cast will return tomorrow night. Please check your local stations for times

Comment

• for the Season opener.
                          I had moments of tears. This show opener presented Covid19 and it's horrors and what hospitals go through.
                          Conrad and Nic, a match and love story.
                          Austin and Mina..........finally after all this time.
                          This cast is perfection and did I mention I love Dr. Bell.............LOL

Comment

• Excellent episode, moving.
                            Poor Devon
                            It's great for Mina and Austin.

Nic was beautiful, like the wedding, the wedding vows also.
                            Finally, the chef is not that bad

It is also good that the Covid19 was talked about so little, and that finally now the serie will probably on world of after, and at the time of the vaccines.
                            Well done to all the medical profession in the world, who risk their lives for us, thank you.

Comment

• Penelope P
                              Penelope P commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Poor Devon is right........how very sad for him.

• I really liked the wedding ceremony. They know they love each other and choose to honor the people that didn’t make it. I love the simple I love you’s and the dad’s being there.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X