Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to watch the beginning again, too. I remember Dr Bell seeming quite shady, and a bit incompetent, but now he’s one of the good guys. I know something was up with his hand, and he was duped by the killer cancer doc, but he’s had quite the turnaround this season. I wonder if the other seasons are on Netflix or Hulu?

Comment

• Great fall finale. Dr. Cain is a classic Narcissist: EVIL. Having said that, I love Morris Chestnut (Rosewood was cancelled too soon) but always plays a good guy. Now: not so much!

Comment

• Just a reminder that this wonderful series returns tomorrow night...........Can't wait!!

Comment

• Wow, quite an episode. The space trip was really cool. I can hardly wait till Dr. Cain and his company are removed.

Comment

• That ending. Did he do it?

I loved the scene with the woman and the heart.

I am very torn between Mina and Austin. I like them as they are too. They love each other, but they don't both work and live together. In a way I was sad about his going on a date, but I have to say that I loved Mina when she was in her relationship.

I was so happy that her sister woke up and that she saw how Mina, who didn't want to be a godparent, fell in love with her baby.

Comment

• The ending: I certainly hope not.
              Did I tell you how much I love MJW aka Austin? His swagger, his honesty and his love for Mina. The Blue Man LOL and yes the woman with this archaic pacemaker........great stories. I can hardly wait till Austin discovers that his "date" has been approached by "Cain"

Comment

• I absolutely loved this episode, from start to finish. Dr. Bell and Dr.Austin putting their heads together to diagnose the soccer player and then inviting Conrad to a threesome......just awesome!
                Conrad getting his groove back and returning with full honors and the public service announcement at the end for Suicide Prevention
                Penelope P
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                Last edited by Penelope P; January 29, 2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• I'm actually watching as we speak. What you said, PP.

I watch all my TV online. I watch on my laptop with Windows 7 and speakers. The only problem is that Fox.tv is the WORST to view as it sputters and freezes like no other major network. I've e-mailed them and their response is always the same: "do this, do that, etc." which are things I always do (clean my cache, reboot) to no avail. It makes watching this show a PITA! But this show is too good not to watch.

Comment

• My favorite scenes were the ones with Nic and her father. They were so heartfelt. I am a huge CB fan.

I notice how much her relationship with Conrad has evolved. He wasn't very likable when he first came on the show, but he has really grown up over the years and equally gives back to her.

Comment

• Penelope P
                    Penelope P
                    Penelope P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is my number one Medical series.......bar none. Even Mina is softening.

• believeinme246
                    believeinme246
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    believeinme246 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She sure is. You could see how sad, almost jealous she was after her 'sister' had her baby back. She missed that little baby.

• WOW, what a cast that meld together so well. Looks like Dr. Austin has met his match with Andrea (I think)..........they were fun to watch.
                  Cannot wait till Dr. Cain is shamed out of the hospital along with his right hand mouth piece.
                  Here is hoping that Dr. Bell and Andrea find out that it wasn't the vitamins that was the cause. Maybe someone set them up??
                  To top the whole realism of this show, I loved loved it when Conrad came home, jumped on the bed and threw his socks to the floor!!

Comment

• Last night's episode.........two thumbs up I think Mina is getting a little jealouse and I'm liking it. Looks like Dr. Warner is playing her. The heart transplant story . I was yelling at the screen, saying "No Dr. Bell don't do it" and a miracle happened. Who knew it was "denim???" Dr. Bell put it correctly, Conrad has a way of seeing things that others don't.

Comment

• I was thinking of you yesterday believeinme246 as I watched an old movie (1999) called Double Jeopardy that starred a very young and handsome Bruce Greenwood. He played a very bad boy . Also in the film was a very young and beautiful actress named Michelle Stafford who plays Phyllis on Y & R.

Comment

• believeinme246
                        believeinme246
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        believeinme246 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I saw that movie when I was just out of college! Thanks for the memory. Now I have to see if I could find it on Netflix or Amazon!

• Penelope P
                        Penelope P
                        Penelope P commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He looks drop dead gorgeous in a white suit!!

• First of all, I would love to see Logan Kim's head served on a platter along with Dr. Cains.
                      Two proposals and they were lovely: Irving and Jessica and Conrad and Emily
                      Dr. Bell looked very handsome in a tuxedo

Comment

• I loved the party with the blue light and totally concur about Logan and Cain.

The proposals warmed my heart. I'm always a bit surprised when I see how far Conrad and Bell have come since first season. I used to consider this a show where I had no one to root for, but I now love them.

I would think that this show would have been filmed before Megxit, but the discussion about the freedom for royals was as I would expect, not what we saw granted for Harry. Of course, there is a huge difference between the two cultures and tradition vs progression.

I was very mesmerized by the the story of the heart outside of the chest and the baby. It was a very heavy story.
                        believeinme246
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        Last edited by believeinme246; March 4, 2020, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• OMG, the writers for this show are just amazing IMO.
                          Dr. Bell and Doll E. Wood (lot of connotations with that name) were priceless
                          The sex trafficking s/l was difficult to watch and realize that it does happen.
                          The precious baby with the heart outside of his body and how they saved him by giving a gifted surgeon shots of booze to help.... Bravo

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X