Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to shake that nurse who truly was trying to evade that room and make up excuses while she shouldn't be in there, even trying to convince the doctor that the pain was normal so not to investigate.

I understand that surgeons are in short supply but that doctor was just as guilty for not even sending an associate to look at the patient while in another surgery.

The woman's death was completely senseless and terribly disturbing.

It was a very well done episode.

I'm still rooting for Conrad and Nik.

Comment

What saddens me believeinme246, is that although this show is categorized as "drama" it was based on a real life story. At the end, you saw this beautiful vibrant Mother who passed away as The Resident unfolded......to me, that was such a touching moment to honour her.
      The show from the beginning, the finger on the hole of the heart, Nik willing to donate to her sister, and Dr. Pravesh's anger and compassion was tangible Yes, that nurse needed a very good shaking at the very least.
      Last edited by Penelope P; April 16, 2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Last night's episode.......perfection, anger and love........will wait for all your comments .

Comment

Season finale is this coming Monday.

Comment

What an episode. I have a feeling that the mysterious "George Wilson" will be Chastain's savior. So now we don't know who was coding till the next season . Looks like Mina is "over" Micah, so there might be hope for her and Dr Warner .
            Last edited by Penelope P; May 7, 2019, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Ooh great theory about George. I like it!

I have a feeling that Nik's Dad was the one who coded because he wanted to tell her something important and she told him to wait until he is out of surgery. As soon as he said that I thought he might not make it.

I have always wanted Mina and Malcolm-Jamal Warner to get together, although her relationship was sweet. I have to say that MJW is so charismatic in this role. He was a cute boy on the Cosby show, but he has grown since then to the point of genius. His performances are incredible.

Comment

Totally agree about MJW and his performances on this show. He showed a lot of patience where Mina was concerned. I think he loved her from the beginning. Yes, I have a feeling about it being Nik's Dad. I also like how Dr. Bell is shaping up and humanized too.

Comment

The Resident returns on September 24th. Mark your calendars. I can hardly wait.

Comment

Just a reminder that this series returns tomorrow night. Please check your local stations for times. One of my very favorite shows.

Comment

WOW, just wow. How I missed this show. After the opening scenes, I had thought it was Nik's Dad that had died but we learn it was her sister . Dad is wanting to make sure something didn't go wrong and of course Nik think it's all about money......he may have a point. New Doctor on the scene, time will tell his story other that he's filthy rich.

Comment

I thought that Nik's Dad had died too. This was quite a twist.

I think that her father is onto something. Patient sabotage in the name of cost containment is a central theme to the show and I think that what is in those papers will be the central them for this season's show.

Comment

Another WOW for MJW's performance last night..........he is perfection in guarding what makes him tick but slowly life is giving him a different picture.
                          Dr. Bell is slowly evolving given the latest cases presented to him..........The conjoined twins and the woman dying of cancer with 7 adopted children. Nicol isn't transitioning very well, I fear.

Comment

Tuesday night is one of my favorite nights for two outstanding series side by side.........The Resident and This is Us. Last night was no exception for high drama. On a lighter side, Dr. Bell making a deal for supplements and his partner tells him on the golf course.........Stop "stuppin" my wife!!

Comment

OMG, last nights episode was let's say "out of this world". A Halloween episode with lots of twists and turns and I just love Dr. Mina and Dr. Austin. Dr. Cain is in very big trouble.

Comment

Mina and Austin were amazing together, and as a shipper, I loved that second part of her dream. Those towns people were scary. They reminded me of that painting of the farmer and his wife and the pitchfork. It all worked out okay, but they met with such coldness. I was scared for them without the Halloween theme.

Comment

• Penelope P
                                  Penelope P commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  LOL at the comparison to the American Gothic painting and yes they were all scary. The reason that they behaved that way was a surprise because of their reason and this is where Dr. Cain will be knee jerked IMO.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X