Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!........Last night's episode. Did you hear that thud?? That was my jaw hitting the floor........I'll wait patiently to comment more.

Comment

This episode had the pace of a season finale it was so good.

I loved the humanized Bell, who had a soft spot for his janitor and the outcome of his surgery. That scene with him doing his friend's work was so emotional and way more than I'd previously given him credit for. I also loved his talking lika a human being about the little boy and how he wants to do the ethical thing.

I really expected Conrad's father's car to go up in flames. I kept my eyes on it but it didn't happen. That last line was such a let down. He and Conrad had built their relationship back up, and he turned out to be the rat his son always believed him to be.

That account manager for the device company was scary.

I am expecting the season finale to be the pretty representative coming back from the dead to testify.

Comment

That would be cool if she returned, it would be a great "gotcha". Bruce Greenwood is one of those underrated actors who deserves accolades for his many fine performances. I don't know if you are a "movie person" or not but I highly recommend Gerald's Game from a book by Stephen King. As for Conrad's father, what a big disappointment he became.

Comment

Conrad himself was a pretty big jerk when the show begin. In fact, one of my problems with the show in the early days was that I had no one to root for. There was the pretty nurse who had been hurt by him and the new resident, but the hospital itself seemed pure evil.

I still think of the opening episode where he convinced the new resident to keep his finger in the bottom of the gay patient as a fraternity hazing and to please the patient, while convincing him it was how he would keep the patient alive. Imagine if that resident were a woman. People would have been all over that scene, but because it was a guy people were more like boys will be boys.

I don't know whether that bothered you as much as it bothered me. I wanted to like Conrad because I just loved him as Rory's girlfriend on the GG, and I liked him, way more than I liked JM's character on TGW.

With time though, he grew into someone who I now really love. I love his relationship with his girlfriend and loved how he learned to overcome his distain for his dad.

He is quite the complex character, and I love the character growth written in for him.

Comment

It looks like Nic might be interested in the new Doctor on the block and visa-versa...........sigh.
            Always love the character and actor portraying Conrad.
            Side Note: Doesn't Gordon Page have the most electric blue eyes you've ever seen? WOW!

Comment

OMG what a brilliant episode it was last night..........won't spoil it but well done all around.

Comment

I wanted to post so much yesterday but also didn't want to spoil it for anyone. Let's give it until tonight!

Comment

The season finale just blew me away totally. Conrad's Father was working with him to take down Gordon Page and also put his life in danger.
                  Fascinated with the surgeries that were performed and for the stand out performance of Dr. Warner for his break in the surgery singing Day-O. He will always be Theo Huxtable to me but I love him in this new role.
                  Saving Mr. Benedict but inverting his body just after critical surgery, so he could breath was so fascinating.
                  The final scene with the car chase and crash..........finality for one bad guy

Comment

Those were the exact things that I was going to point out, but even better, did you see who was in the preview? I was hoping for that so much!

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
                      Those were the exact things that I was going to point out, but even better, did you see who was in the preview? I was hoping for that so much!
                      No!! I didn't realize that there was a preview. So I gather it will be "the girl!!"

Comment

Yes. Isn't that awesome!! In the preview, the young intern was looking in and proclaiming that he thought she didn't make it!

Comment

Dr. Prevesh has the most expressive beautiful brown eyes and this is great news!!

Comment

Oh my.......Devon and Julian in the opening sequence.........
                            I think Dr. Bell is smitten .

Comment

That was a mighty fine episode last night.........mighty fine.

Comment

That was one powerful episode last night and I wept.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X