Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shellyinphx View Post
    I'm loving this show but I'm ready for at least one of the bad doctors to be taken down, preferably Lane. She's just evil.
    Your wish is granted in this latest episode. I love love this show especially Matt Czuchry who plays Conrad. A few twists in this episode, such as Mina showing her vulnerability in love over profession.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
      Your wish is granted in this latest episode
      Thank you for this, I haven't watched it yet and not going to lie...was kind of dreading to see how it went. And yes, I love love MC. Loved him on Gilmore Girls and loved him on the Good Wife
      Shelly, Moderator
      soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

We have very good taste !! Enjoy this episode because it was very well done IMO.

Comment

Good, thank you for semi spoiling me. Now I can enjoy it without dreading it. Kinda dread tonights NCIS NO
          Shelly, Moderator
          soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Season Two of this most wonderful series will begin on September 24th and my calendar is marked!!

Comment

Just a reminder that this great series begins tomorrow night. Check your local stations for times.

Comment

I just love this show from start to finish and they never disappoint. Bruce Greenwood is one of those under rated actors but great performances from him.

Comment

I loved the scene where Conrad went to him to help save the child, and they could put down their differences for a second when it came to overcoming the difficulties of this surgery.

Comment

• Penelope P
                    Penelope P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fingers crossed that Aaron makes it through brain surgery.

Last nights episode was sooo good and it looks like Dr. Bell is slowly coming around and realizing some things about his Doctors .

Comment

The Season Finale was one big humdinger.........Holy Moly and now I must wait.......Yikes!!

Comment

The show is like a Robin Cook novel, with all its twists about hospital professionals who over prioritize profits to patients and will kill to keep their racket going. I like the show, but it's really unbelievable. It's just fun.

Comment

One of my favourite shows is returning on January 14th. Check your local stations for times.

Comment

Glad to see this one isn’t going to be off as long as 911!

Comment

• Penelope P
                            Penelope P commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I know Lanfear. The date that I'm seeing for 911's return is March 18th

I know! So crazy, it was just about to get good!

Comment

Well, one of my favourites series and what did I do?? I fell asleep half way through and it was so good. I guess I'll have to find it on demand .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X