Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an episode Complicated surgeries and all successful..........Conrad, you picked the wrong woman

Comment

• I really prefer Conrad with Cade they have much better chemistry. I also didn’t want him with Nic’s friend too soapy . A little tired of Billie already. Feel bad for what she went through as a teen but I can’t seem to warm up to her. I don’t though want the women just defined by this.

I figured that the pediatric case would work . The egg! Wow . So bizarre but what a relief for such an awesome lady.
      Last edited by Emerald Greens; September 21, 2022, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• There was so much great material. The egg was CRAZY!!! However, it was the crisis during the surgery for the twins and how cooly it was managed (perhaps thanks to the Qaalude j/k), and the strategy overall that was intriguing to me.

Gigi's dream was SCARY! It reminded me of the old movie Susperia. Brrrrrrr. Conrad was so good with managing her fear. I really loved those scenes.

I've always preferred Conrad with Billie. Cade seems a bit distant to me, and she doesn't seem to have the warmth that Billie does. However, Billie was kind of catty with her in the finale last year - that she's not going out with him - yet. I think that in order for such a relationship to be accepted, it has to be organic and not make her out to be the vixen.

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree believeinme246.....Billie is my choice and probably the more important issue is who Gigi picks in the end.

• Doctor Austin is in full "Daddy" mode and I love how he pampers Leela.
        Last edited by Penelope P; September 28, 2022, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• I wonder what BG's availability is these days, because I was surprised not to see much of Bell this week. I sure hope the character is able to get his MS into remission.

Meanwhile, I love every opportunity to see Kit in action. JL is such a gem.

I was so upset about the twins and the fear that they weren't moving. She probably rocked them to sleep, but I love how sensitively her sister managed that. I love Austin throughout this whole ordeal. I was so upset when Meena left. I loved their relationship so much, but I am digging him as Dad and perhaps future love.

Comment

• The season opener was one BIG humdinger I don't even know where to start.!! The twins! The man with no name! I have a feeling that some heads will fall for tthat alone.

Comment

• i'm so glad that the mom and babies were okay. What a needless thing to have happened. I know that this is real in healthcare, but the shortages of both ORs, people, and materials at the hospital are enough to scare anyone off, and that was the absolute intention of this episode.

Comment

• I would prefer the show center on Kit more although I love Conrad and MC and the rest of them. But I find Kit the most interesting.

Comment

• believeinme246
                  believeinme246 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I find there is a huge void with Bell offscreen because he and Kit are really why I love this show.

• Emerald Greens
                  Emerald Greens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes now they have them together I would like to see more of them together.

• I absolutely loved the scenes between Conrad and Gigi!! Priceless
                Such interesting cases on last night's show.
                Andrew McCarthy​ is a stand out in playing Dr. Sullivan a very gifted surgeon with an addiction.

Comment

• Conrad is an amazing father. He seems to have all the ways that took so much for us to learn. I love the little girl cast as Gigi.

Cade's father is fascinating, and although it's counter to how things are supposed to be, I wanted him to take those drugs so that he could continue to save lives. He is genius.

Truthfully, in a system that makes young graduates do 36-hour shifts, what do they expect. It is inhuman and certainly a disservice to the patients who they are supposed to treat or operate on. It is not how the human body works and it is amazing to me that more people don't resort to substances to keep them going during those crazy shifts.

Comment

• Penelope P
                    Penelope P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agree believeinme246, and certainly it applies to current conditions around the world.

• Emerald Greens
                    Emerald Greens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It should be 12 hour shifts. A lot of mistakes happen from sleep deprivation. We are all
                    told to get enough sleep and rest but expect the new doctors to catch a few minutes here and there and be fine?

I also think getting rest and sleep can be looked down on by some, Doctors need sleep too .

Conrad and Gigi are sweet together.

• I just love this show. Two very hard cases that they had to solve but the ending was sweet with Kit and BG

Comment

• Five star review. What beautiful story telling, about love, difficult surgeries.......all winners. Kit and Randolf's wedding perfection and Gigi as one of the fairies delightful.. Dr. Sullivan desperately needs help. Hope his daughter finds out what he's doing.

Comment

• That was a really beautiful show. The wedding was incredible, the words, the glances said so peaceful. I loved the story of the mother giving a piece of her liver to her daughter and loved that Cade could sign. It was a really moving episode.

Comment

• Have I told you lately how much I love this show? WOW......2 very difficult scenarios both having different results........Looks like Billy is turning Conrad's awakening.

Comment

• How horrific was to watch what happens when bad drugs hit the streets and the consequences show the result. Dr. Bell being sued by the Governor for personal reasons and Kit coming to bat for him. Dr. Sullivan hopefully gets the help he needs.with his confession finally to his daughter

Comment

• believeinme246
                            believeinme246 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Kit was ON FIRE! I wish that I could think on my toes like that.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X