Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could be very right believeinme246. I loved when Austin showed a picture of a shoe and asked if it came in Size 13. I also love Winston..such a smart protector for the hospital.

Comment

• Well, plastic surgery to the forefront and scarry. Billie, go get this Doctor. Your son will help, of this I'm sure. Loved Conrad leaving the hospital with daughter in hand......going home.

Comment

• I wish I weren't right with my guess, but that is absolutely the soapy standard for such stories. It will be traumatic for her son to learn how he was created, but I know that with the love and support of the staff, he will be okay.

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. Her son Trevor has the most expressive eyes.

• Well it all worked out very well for Billie but what she went through was horrific The board scene was terrific and now she and Trevor don't have to hide their secret. Looks like Conrad will help her . Loved it when Dr. Bell was "Nurse" Bell in surgery.......cute!

Comment

• believeinme246
          believeinme246 commented
          Editing a comment
          I absolutely loved how Bell and Kit stood at her side as she walked into that board room. They are terrific.

It was great to see Porter publicly exposed as a pedophile. For the first time, he finally shut up. It's just sad that there was so much venom for the victim sitting around him at that table.

• This show has so many interesting sl’s. The abused girl, the overweight lady , the mystery doctor, Bell’s medical condition, Billie and that horrible pedophile . Good for Trevor! And Kit and Bell being there for Billie.
        I would love to see more of Sammie and her dads . She was so good with Gigi.
        Sorry to ramble on but I have finally caught up with all the episodes .
        I love the characters so much !

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree Emerald Greens!

• Wow I so love this show. Austin and his Mom and he's looking mighty fine too. I think we're going to have a problem with Devon and his wife in the "baby" department.

Comment

• Wow what an interesting story about the woman that was suicidal.........great outcome. It looks like Trevor is going in another direction with his Mom Billie being so proud. Dr. Bell and the cane.......LOL. One of my favorite shows.

Comment

• The moment when you looked into the woman's eyes, to see that the light went on inside her, was a beautiful thing to watch. The episode made me sad, because I've known people who have talked suicide since they were young, and know that they wouldn't seek out help or a surgery like this, and it is such a helpless feeling. Even though there is only a 50% success rate, when the choice is between slim and none ...

Comment

• Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              Perhaps the producers were giving someone out there hope.......I'd like to think so.

• I have to say that I love MJW,.. his comic timing is priceless! Such interesting cases presented. Dr. Prevesh's wife is a little off the rails and I sure hope she doesn't try to get his sperm as a donation......yikes!

Comment

• I AJ and his Mother but a conclusion of hospice care and in her own home was wonderful
              Lol was given a special chair to operate with such a touching gesture.
              The two families in a car crash and how they survived and helped each other
              Conrad figuring it out about the illegal prescriptions then having the pharmacist poisoned and eventually killed by her boss..............all this and then putting Cade in danger because he saw her
              I so love this series and their story telling and making me feel part of them.

Comment

• The scene with AJ's mother were very hard to see, but incredibly well done. I can't imagine the thought that I wouldn't be able to sleep in my bedroom again, but it was beautifully handled. I love her character, and I love how AJ manages his grief, yet still carries on, saving people.

Comment

• A.J......so sad to see it end but he knew it was coming. The care giver gave very good advice. Secondly, what did A.J. do after it was all over......he wants to be a Father!!
                  Dr. Bell successful along with Kit in getting bad Doctors removed.
                  Very unusual case that Conrad and Dr. Prevesh had and finally solved but what the heck was he offering his sperm to his wife's sister??

Comment

• That episode was so sad, and than goodness AJ's mother passing was intermingled with the team miraculously saving the rabies patient. I didn't know that you could live once you were symptomatic, so this is huge if pulled from reality. The hospice worker was fantastic.

I love that he wants to be a father to honor his mother's words. I was wondering whether his request would be to name the baby after his mother, but he wants to be part of the baby's life. I understand. I don't think that I could stand having a child out there and not be able to have a relationship with them.

Comment

• This last episode was a humdinger. Dr. Prevesh, what the hell were you thinking?? I love that A.J. will become a Father. Looks like Conrad and Cade have made enemies of the drug prescription gang. Don't know how that will turn out. Love the proposal to Dr. Bell......lovely!!

Comment

• I feel bad that Leela dropped the bombshell that she did not want children. No matter how much you love each other, that is a deal breaker for many, when one yearns to be a family. It was truly sad. And in addition to not wanting children, she didn't want him to donate sperm. Well, that one I could understand, although I would think she would want her sister to be happy. He certainly shouldn't have gone behind her back and told what he wanted to do. Leela seems to compete with her sister. It's not something typically depicted between twins. But she and Devon definitely seem to have communication issues. I'm sad that they are breaking up. I ;oved them together, but their communication needs work, and their lives seem to be on different paths.

I love that AJ will be a father. I also love how he learned the art of compromise. The first time, he seemed to be making demands and directing what will be, but then he began to listen. His mother's words really guided her. I love AJ. He and Kit are my favorite characters, so I love seeing his story continue. I wonder whether he and Leela's sister will grow closer through their love of this baby. They are definitely cute together.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X