Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....For Conrad and for the last few moments of the show.
    I love Malcom Jamal Warner and his character Dr. Austin.
    Dr. Bell and Dr. Voss
    Imagine Dr. Pravesh (the skeptical) finding his true love through a match maker

Comment

• Dear God, what a horrendous episode to watch and how everything intertwined. Kudos to the cast, writers and directors for their outstanding performance in this episode.

Comment

• Wow that was a five hanky show. So sad! Conrad was so real how he just looked destitute as he was walking her to the organ donation room. However, the character who moved me the most was Kyle with his childlike innocence, how he brought Nic flowers, how she didn't believe she had died. I only wish that Conrad sought him out to give him a chance to say goodbye before the organ donation so that he could have some kind of closure.

The two fathers are my faves on this show and I really hope they continue to be in Gigi's life without permanent hostility to Conrad for respecting Nic's wishes.

Comment

• I didn’t know a trachea transplant was possible but I thought Gabe would be a recipient from Nic . I just wasn’t sure that was possible.
          I don’t know if her dad did see her later and they didn’t show it but he did leave upset so maybe not.

Comment

• Last night's show was so heartbreaking. I felt so bad for all the characters and their loss of a dear wife, friend, daughter, daughter-in-law, mother, colleague, etc.

Why do I have the feeling with Nic being an organ donor, at some point down the road, Conrad will meet a woman and fall for her, to later learn she was the recipient of Nic's donated heart? Just speculation on my part....

Comment

• believeinme246
              believeinme246 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was thinking the same - flashing back to Last Christmas, or the movie with Minnie Driver.

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Quite possible. It’s interesting that her injury was such that all her organs were viable.

• Episode of Nic's death, sad, Conrad and Nic's dad were so moving in their pain, and the moment Gigi said 'Mom' heartbreaking, that was the character's only possible way out since it's a choice of the actress not to return.

Comment

• ........OMG, will Conrad move past? Dr. Pravesh (who by the way has gorgeous eyelashes) is concerned as well as his Father. A.J. helping Billy's son and then finding out that she was raped at the age of 13 ........Dr. Bell

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                Emerald Greens commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it’s difficult they don’t have a definite cause . Maybe she did serve or fall asleep. My dad used to say driving at night was much worse if your tired and sometimes even if your not. He said keeping your eyes on the highway is more hypnotic at night , it’s darker of course and your trying harder to concentrate. I can see it being as simple as that as tragic as it is.

• Penelope P
                Penelope P commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree and we all grieve in different ways. Their daughter is his responsibility now and he needs to come to terms with Nic's passing. He has a lot of help in that department.

• I love Dr. Austin

So funny how the doctor ( her name escapes me) told Kit about the Doctor in the ER . Kit is so awesome!

Comment

• Poor Conrad, I think besides knowing why Nic died he is afraid to grieve, this research he is doing helps him to stand up, but he will understand that his daughter will help him to move forward and be stronger.

Also poor Billie, logical her reaction to her son, seeing him every day, is a reminder of the atrocity of her rape.

I like the new friendship Billie and Leela, I find the actress who plays Leela Devi very beautiful.

Comment

• The Halloween episode was all things exciting. Conrad returned to work and had a few problems. AJ the ghost whisperer was a hoot! Dr. Bell, what the heck were you thinking?? I believe what he told the killer was true.

Comment

• Yea I don’t know but Bell is trying to be different , better but picking up hitchhikers is dangerous . He’s lucky.
                    Funny rational Austin being cautious about ghost! But I would be nervous about that too.
                    Gigi’s costume so cute!
                    A time jump was an interesting way to go .

Comment

• It really was a fun episode and those scenes with Mike were downright terrifying. Dr Bell held his composure really well, and did a great job, but overall was really lucky.

I loved Austin with the halo, but mostly I loved the advice that the patient gave Conrad.

That time jump brought this a little into the sci-fi world. Maybe not. I'm glad that we won't have to see Conrad go through the season morning Nic, as we did on New Amsterdam, but I'm not sure that it will be easy to accept all the character growth and relationship changes that easily.

Comment

• Funny, terrifying and touching at the same time the Halloween episode, I didn't see the end coming with the time jump, but good idea to have done this, it was the right thing to do, can't wait to see the following.

Comment

• Wow!! We've fast forward, maybe 5 years. Conrad is no longer a resident but in private practise..Gigi is so adorable. Dr. Austin and Dr. Bell are vying for Chief of Staff and they are quite funny and serious about winning. Kit doesn't pick them and instead Dr. Sutton gets the nod. Dr. Austin, Dr. Prevesh and Conrad are sporting new hair styles I noticed a scar on Kit's chest and I wonder if she had heart surgery. The misdiagnosed patient was a great s/l and teaching tool.
                          Last edited by Penelope P; November 10, 2021, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Adorable scenes between Conrad and his daughter, I think Conrad will eventually come back to work in the hospital, he will understand that he will be a better father by being so happy at work.
                            The story of the man who was misdiagnosed was sad, but it ends well, and it was a very interesting story.
                            Great that Billie got the job, Bell already had made this job, and I find AJ way too arrogant, the ending between AJ and Bell it's was very funny.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X