Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morris Chestnut ( Dr. Cain) will not be back next season.

He will however star opposite YaYa Decosta ( April from Chicago Med) on the same new series.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      I get the impression that MC may be a difficult actor around the studio, it's the attitude he portrays on The Resident.

• Originally posted by militarymom View Post
    The Resident Renewed for Season 5
    Doing the happy dance!! Thank you militarymom!!

Comment

• kahinamah
      kahinamah commented
      Editing a comment
      Good and excellent news.

• Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
    Morris Chestnut ( Dr. Cain) will not be back next season.

He will however star opposite YaYa Decosta ( April from Chicago Med) on the same new series.
    Too disappointed, in addition to adoring this actor, I thought it was great to have a character that was not smooth, it made the series even more interesting, in addition we started to see another side of this character, in any case I will follow his new series.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      Updated . They may use him on both of the schedule permits but it’s unclear since it sounds like his role on the new show is bigger.

To me though it sounds like they are at least leaving the door open for Doctor Cain .

• kahinamah
      kahinamah commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. A few episodes is better than nothing. Even if with a few episodes there is no time to develop a character or show a lot of it.
      But yes great this open door.

I know a lot of people didn't like the character, but I think having that kind of character on a show is a good thing.

• Returns Tuesday, Sept 21st

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Yippee!! Made my day militarymom. On my calendar and can't wait!!

• Emily Van Kamp “ Nic” has a new baby girl . Her name is Iris. Congratulations !
    Last edited by Emerald Greens; August 26, 2021, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh how wonderful Emerald Greens!! Can't wait for this show to start, I missed it.

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I can’t wait either!

From what I understand she had kept her pregnancy private but did reveal the birth , her name ( lovely!) and a photo or photos on Instagram.

• Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
    Emily Van Kamp “ Nic” has a new baby girl . Her name is Iris. Congratulations !
    Congratulations to the parents for the arrival of their daughter, whose father is actor Josh Bowman (Daniel in Revenge), pretty name Iris.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that’s how they met , on Revenge? Yes Iris is a very pretty name.

• kahinamah
      kahinamah commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, on Revenge, 10 years together, married for 3 years.

• Just read Emily Van Kamp is leaving the Resident . Her story will be wrapped in in the early part of the season.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      It will be sad to see her go but I understand with starting a family would be her number one choice.

• I am heartbroken because I fear what this might mean for the show, but I thoroughly understand a new mother wanting to be with her family and taking time off work.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the actors and actresses in this series are strong and will carry it forward. They all portray an important part in making this show the success it is IMO.

• I think it’s enough of an ensemble and as a medical show people come and go from hospitals all the time.

I will miss her and I can’t see how they will do this . Killing her off would be sad but gives her family a lot of sl especially with a new baby.
    I don’t think the article I read knows but it sounded like guest appearances were possible. Would they just not show her? That seems difficult for MC character .

I do wish Emily and her family the best.

Comment

• I completely agree about the terrific ensemble, but think it will be a terribly difficult show to watch if Nic dies. It will set up some really good stories, though.

The way the article was written, it almost sounded as though we'd see ghost Nic. Unless she catches Conrad cheating on her, I don't think there would be a believable reason for her to leave, but I suppose she could be in a coma until the actor chooses to return.

I guess we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
        I completely agree about the terrific ensemble, but think it will be a terribly difficult show to watch if Nic dies. It will set up some really good stories, though.

The way the article was written, it almost sounded as though we'd see ghost Nic. Unless she catches Conrad cheating on her, I don't think there would be a believable reason for her to leave, but I suppose she could be in a coma until the actor chooses to return.

I guess we'll see.
        That’s my thinking at this point there is no reason for a split. It would be very sad but would give MC a lot to do emotionally in particular( if she dies). Thanks for reminding me his name is Conrad ! Totally flew out of my mind!

They have also lost other characters but brought new ones on.
        Last edited by Emerald Greens; August 31, 2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Too bad, but I understand the actress.

For the character, I see that Nic's death makes sense, and that will give strong stories, for everyone and also Conrad as a father.

Comment

• believeinme246
            believeinme246 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think we'd see a lot of heart on this show, with everyone who loved Nic banding together to help Conrad with the baby, but most of all, I see more airtime for the two fathers banding together to help, and that would be a delight to see.

• Just a reminder that this great medical series is returning tonight. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

• Gosh, I missed this great show. Glad to see Conrad, Austin and crew. Great story telling and then there is Bruce Greenwood

Comment

• I will really miss the character of Nic if she is written off! I love her and Conrad together! One of my favorite couples on a prime time series.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X