Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my, where do I start.
    Looks like Billie has been temporarily re-instated to Chastain.
    The scenes with Cain were hard to watch. I think the dancer will help him.
    Looks like Devon has two new interests........the Princess and the new intern (like her very much)
    Austin to the rescue of Mina. Wonder how he will stop them from deporting Mina.

Comment

• Just a reminder that The Resident returns tonight (Doing the happy dance). Please check your local stations for times!!

Comment

• I so missed this show but last night's episode healed my yearnings. I love Dr. Bell , for what he tried to do for the Gay parents to be. His speech spoke volumes
        Austin and Mina and I hope that Dr. Cain helps her out..
        Cain is starting to learn more about life than healing.
        Devon and the Matchmaker..............LOL
        Irving and Jessica's wedding ........beautiful.

Comment

• The resident finally back, I really enjoyed the part with Dr Cain.
          Dr bell has been great, all he said and done, well done.
          Shame on the parents of the girl, with their nauseating and homophobic idea.

Comment

• So sad about Austin's mother. I really hope she responds to treatment. I love the two actors who play his parents. I remember his father from Major Crimes.

Mina is my favorite character on the show. I hope that she can get a visa to return legally. Maybe the hospital could even sponsor her.

Maybe that's naive. I don't know how immigration looks at people who were previously here without documentation. However, I did not read any statements about the actor leaving the show, so I'll continue to have hope.

Comment

• Well Cain is back to his miserable self and I had hoped that he had a way to save Mina, but alas.........No .
              Loved the scenes with Austin with Mina and his Mother.
              There is hope that this will turn around.

Comment

• Cain, I like him, he was not going to change in two episodes, the evolution if he has evolution must be done gradually, I like his relationship with the sick woman. And we see a man, a doctor who suffers from not being able to operate as before, rather human his reactions, if a nice doctor with his reactions everyone would find that normal. And I have already said it but I love the actor.

For Mina it is the choice of the actress, she can always come back.

I find it good that Mina wants to help her country by coming back as a doctor there, she had talked about it, that in Nigeria, many graduated doctors leave, results of country and other countries are left with very few doctors and care. It's good that the series is tackled this even if it was only during a dialogue scene.

Comment

• believeinme246
                  believeinme246 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tell me more. I tried to research this and came up blank. You mentioned that the actor who plays Mina is choosing to leave. I hadn't read that. Does she have something else lined up?

• believeinme246, I looked up this information and the actress that plays Mina did ask production to leave the show. She said they gave her a wonderful exit. I will miss her.

Comment

• Penelope P
                  Penelope P commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is what has been said by the actress
                  “After deeply thoughtful reflection, I approached the producers some time ago asking to leave the show and they agreed — and gave my character a wonderful sendoff,” Wilson said in a statement.

• kahinamah
                  kahinamah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Voila, she told to production that she had had several great times since arriving 'The resident", that she is happy to have worked there, and the creators have told her who is leaving the door open for her for a comeback, if she does wish.

• namers
                  namers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A great sendoff and a respectful exit.

• Have I mentioned how much I love this show? Probably. Dr. Cain showed his human side in encouraging the dancer to do dialysis and fight, loved their scene together.
                Devon fighting for her and asking Cain if he would help.
                Conrad painting Emily's nails
                Austin apologizing and happy for his Mother's diagnosis.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
                  SunsetFan2011 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also love this show! I did not realize there was a message board for it or else I would've posted on it earlier. I really look forward to this show whenever it airs and I miss it so much when it takes a break.
                  Conrad and Emily: I love this couple. So sweet. Can't wait for their baby's arrival... hope there aren't any complications.
                  I'm glad Austin's mom is able to take the targeted treatment. It was nice of him to apologize to the female resident (can't recall her name) and asks her to stay on his team.
                  I'm going to miss Mina! I hope the actress returns to the show at some point in the future.
                  Dr. Cain - wow - he's the only one to convince the ill dancer to change her mind about fighting to stay alive and giving treatments another shot.
                  I remember when the show first started, I didn't like Dr. Bell at all, but now I view him more as one of the "good guys."
                  Overall, I enjoy most the characters on the show, even if I missed listing them in my posting.

• The characters are great, they evolve, are not perfect.
                A crush in this episode for Dr Cain, he has a shell that he has trouble breaking, but does it very slowly but not in front of everyone.
                Adorable Conrad with Nic. Beautiful couple.
                I like the two new female doctors who I find very interesting.

Comment

• It’s good to see medical shows having more than one or two female doctors . Now all of them do I think. Grey’s Anatomy always has but they were mostly the exception.

I don’t know maybe not so much with Chicago Med.

Comment

• I liked the tribute to the woman who died of sickle cell anemia.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Penelope P commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So did I, it was very touching.

• Billie's secret is a hard one to deal with. Glad she shared with Nic.
                    The two Father's shopping for the shower.......LOL
                    Dr. Pravesh having success with sickle cell anemia and expressing his feelings about Dr. Cain to Conrad.
                    Austin happy about his Mother's results.
                    Dr. Bell....

Comment

• I loved the two fathers together, but when Conrad's father saw the photo of Nic's mother, I had the feeling that he knew her from the past. I'm not sure whether that was the intent of the scene, but I just had the feeling.

Comment

• The Resident Renewed for Season 5

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X