Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nic looked beautiful in her wedding dress which was stunning.
    The head nurse sang like an Angel..............Well done opening sequence.

Comment

• I so love this show
      Austin and Mina in the bedroom scene..... and then the mind set of opinions . Who will be right about Dr. Cain?
      Devon making peace about his Father's death.
      Conrad and Nic are "expecting!!"
      Love Bruce Greenwood.
      Glad Kim is gone but with an eerie prediction .

Comment

• Wow, that eerie prediction was that Red Rock sold the hospital for high rises.........Yikes!!

Comment

• believeinme246
          believeinme246 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do any of you also watch General Hospital? They had a similar story a few years ago where Lucy Coe sold GH to build high rise condos.

• Phew! What a relief all the way around. I don’t know though why Barrett was moved. He seemed confused.

Being their own bosses will bring different challenges but I think it will still be a better situation.

Comment

• I don't know why either, since they just got the hospital back. He actually looked scared, like he was afraid that he was going to be eliminated. I love how he came up with the solution to save the man who was being transferred to hospice. He really stole my heart and I had been so sad for him.

I don't know about you, but I found this to be a very emotional show. I had tears from the moment everyone came down to save Nic. All those different personalities worked together as one. I was really, really hoping that she wouldn't die, but didn't know if she would, but it was the way that no one had to talk or say anything to each other. They just all teamed together so well. I liked how the simple physical uncovered the thyroid condition that would save her. I loved when the two dads came together and how Nic's father just broke down crying when he heard that she was pregnant. There were so many beautiful scenes last night. I had been dreading this episode, but it might be the best they've ever done.

Bell seemed like such an unscrupulous character the first couple of seasons, but I love that determined look on his face now when he's going to do what is right.

I love how Jane Leeve's character looks after Cain. He was an arrogant bastard in the past years, but he went down a hero, and he saved the day last night. He actually made me care about the character. As for the actor, I have a huge crush on him.
          Last edited by believeinme246; February 10, 2021, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• So many emotions on last night's one hour episode.
            To all the actors and actresses for a job well done.
            For Nic, Conrad and both Fathers.
            Cain being redeemed and I'm hoping they bring him back to Chastain..........after all he saved a patient and yes he is scared for the first time of his life.
            Mina showing her love to Austin. What she doesn't know is that he loved her the first time he set eyes on her
            I have a feeling that the man Cain saved will be instrumental in helping Chastain flourish.

Comment

• How great was that scene where Mina was told that she couldn't be part of the surgery team because she was injured herself, and she picked up the staple gun and stapled up and down her arm and said that she no longer has an unstapled injury. She didn't even flinch with pain. Her only mission was that she was going to save Nic. She is superwoman to me.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                Emerald Greens commented
                Editing a comment
                She’s awesome! None of it was her fault but I understand I would blame myself too .

• Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
              I don't know why either, since they just got the hospital back. He actually looked scared, like he was afraid that he was going to be eliminated. I love how he came up with the solution to save the man who was being transferred to hospice. He really stole my heart and I had been so sad for him.

I don't know about you, but I found this to be a very emotional show. I had tears from the moment everyone came down to save Nic. All those different personalities worked together as one. I was really, really hoping that she wouldn't die, but didn't know if she would, but it was the way that no one had to talk or say anything to each other. They just all teamed together so well. I liked how the simple physical uncovered the thyroid condition that would save her. I loved when the two dads came together and how Nic's father just broke down crying when he heard that she was pregnant. There were so many beautiful scenes last night. I had been dreading this episode, but it might be the best they've ever done.

Bell seemed like such an unscrupulous character the first couple of seasons, but I love that determined look on his face now when he's going to do what is right.

I love how Jane Leeve's character looks after Cain. He was an arrogant bastard in the past years, but he went down a hero, and he saved the day last night. He actually made me care about the character. As for the actor, I have a huge crush on him.
              I was never worried Nic would make it but I felt for all the characters not knowing if she and the baby would make it . That’s what got to me and not knowing if the baby would make it. I really felt for her dad !

Yes the character development has been amazing. Love Kit and Bell has come a long way.

I really am puzzled why the still moved Cain . I don’t understand they were already bringing in patients. Love how he figured out how to save their resident patient.

Comment

• Yay! Kit is running the hospital!

Like Jake cool he’s staying. Love how he didn’t hesitate to do the operation. Transplant was awesome!

Comment

• I love the idea of Kit as CEO, although I wonder whether Bell is going to be upset that he didn't get his old job as head of the hospital back.

That little boy was precious.

I really thought that Nic's baby was goners based on the previews so I'm so glad it all worked out. I don't remember Billie. However Nic really loved her friend while Conrad despised her. I loved how Billie really worked hard to contain her negative speech and kept her head high and had the heart to heart with Conrad. For awhile, his negativity towards her made me convinced that she was going to be the one who saved the day. I'm glad that he gave her the honor of doing the ultrasound at the end of the show.

Nic's such a kind character and she's been through a lot, even before this. I'm glad she pulled through. I didn't want The Resident to make the mistake that New Amsterdam did by killing half the central couple.

Comment

• Penelope P
                    Penelope P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    One of my top 10 shows that I love. Well done once again. Glad Devon got his groove back and backbone and saving the elderly gentleman. Kudos.
                    Nic and Conrad <3. I think Bell will be happy about Kit......there just might be a love interest there .

• I was going to ask who the new woman was? She was mean from the start, everyone seemed to hate her, but I don’t remember her? Was she someone from the first season?

Comment

• Penelope P
                    Penelope P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The new girl aka Billie is new on the canvas. She is played by Jessica Lucas a Canadian actress who is also a singer.

• Penelope P
                    Penelope P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Next week's episode is a rerun

• I was scared for Nic and his daughter, they are both fine, Conrad is adorable
                  I really like the actress who plays Billie, I already love her character. I see a relationship coming with Devon.

Austin and Mina are so cute
                  Kit as CEO, great.

I really like the actor Morris Chestmut, and I think the character can have a redemption, I hope we will see him again

Comment

• Penelope P
                    Penelope P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Love Austin and Mina, Conrad and Nic too! Not sure if Cain will return from what I have been reading. Hope he does because he has a brilliant mind.

• kahinamah
                    kahinamah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I also find that he is brilliant, intelligent, he has to work on his empathy and his relationship with people. I like this character even if I understand that it is not easy to like him.

• Well it looks like Cain has awoken and not happy.
                  I must admit that I teared up for Dr. Bell and his son in law and their conversations.
                  Mina and her first successful operation and things are getting closer with Austin

Comment

• Mina and Austin remind me of Lilith and Frasier in the way that they declare their attraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
                      I really like the actor Morris Chestnut, and I think the character can have a redemption, I hope we will see him again
                      Yeah me too. Did you watch his short-lived but very good show, Rosewood?

Ok, Cain can breathe on his own, why is he still covering the hole and they're not sewing it up?

This poor girl with Sickle Cell Anemia. Phew! 👯‍♀️

Mina and Austin.

​​​​​​​Conrad makes peace with his past.

Comment

• kahinamah
                        kahinamah commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes I remember Rosewood, I liked this series.

The new season of The Resident is really good.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X