X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VixensVamp
    Soap Addict
    • Mar 2009

All I'll say is ain't no baby in Melissa's womb.

I don't get why those people that arrested Candace didn't show ID.

Benny would be better indebted to Veronica than the mob.

Justin's gon' get it at some point.

Wyatt...smh.

Jim is just straight up nasty.

Landon needs to take a seat.

Comment

• VixensVamp
      Soap Addict
      • Mar 2009

Hannah did a 180 when she learned the handyman's a deacon.

Dat house! Dat house!

Wyatt lucky Jim came in when he did.

Melissa is straight up nasty! And why didn't she and Benny reek of sex? Weren't they in Veronica's bedroom?

Justin was smart not to threaten Jeffrey's father. (He needs to stop lying about being gay.)

Candace beat Quita like she's one of her hos.

Comment

• Brandy1960
        Soap Addict
        • Apr 2005

Very good show. It was good to see Quita. Love that the Queen has her own house and Melissa should work for Candy.She will make her hundreds in an hour the way she is going.Queen V has to know Benny and Mel hit the sheets the way she was talking and flaunting her body.What will she do when she see her flat belly? Can't wait till next week.

On LYIW, whose baby is it that Alex has since it appears to not be Randals? Could she have the wrong baby?I don't get that, nor do I get why Marcy let Randal get the best of her. I hope Eddie did not kill Steven.He is already about to kill the lawyer who loves bondage. I doubt if he gets out of this, he would ever want to get in this again. As cray cray Randal is, he has been comical with his taunting of everyone.

Comment

• Brandy1960
          Soap Addict
          • Apr 2005

OMG. Melissa and Queen V is a treat. I am sick of bullying Justine.I think Queen C set up the made to get Hanna back to work with her and Candy is a full grown Pimp now.Jim is scum as always , but fun to watch. Can't wait for next week.

On LYIW, Whose baby is Alex? Did she get the wrong baby . Even so, to prostitute herself to Randal to keep this baby is bad.Brad will be done with her when he finds out she lied on the doctor. I wish they do another DNA and fine she has the wrong baby and she and Brad can look for their real baby and hope Marcy have her baby and let Randal think it is the new lawyer or Brad.Confusing story. Maybe Marcy changed the DNA.It don't make sense for the baby to be Alex and not Randal, unless the babies was switched or the DNA was.

Comment

• VixensVamp
            Soap Addict
            • Mar 2009

I find Benny and Veronica having sex to be disgusting, and it's not the older/younger thing.

Melissa is a hoot!

Nice to see Justin's wife. He needs to stop trying to go back in the closet.

I think Katherine did set it up so Hanna can come to work for her. And she should, since she wants to go to Nursing School.

Comment

• Brandy1981
              Executive Poster
              • Apr 2018

when does this come back? Does anyone know. My sister says sometime in May,but do anyone have a date?

Comment

• VixensVamp
                Soap Addict
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Brandy1981 View Post
                when does this come back? Does anyone know. My sister says sometime in May,but do anyone have a date?
                This coming Tuesday. (May 1st)

Comment

• Brandy1981
                  Executive Poster
                  • Apr 2018

OMG. The show came on with a bang. Queen V is off the charts. I loved every minute of it. I am glad Hanna went out with her new man and looked good too. So natural. Melissa is as crazy and nasty to want to do Benny after the Queen had him, but she said she needed to feel like a woman. guess the Queen and Oscar got played that night. Melissa will have to move in with Benny. Wonder how Hanna will take that? I felt bad for the queen when she was hurt over the house David told her they could not afford and he had his new woman there. Poor Jefferey, but the shocker was when Wyatt knocked the hec out of his own mother over some crack.OMG.

Comment

• Brandy1981
                    Executive Poster
                    • Apr 2018

Is there anyone watching this show except me? I can't buy Melissa being pregnant/ Now the Queen is about to set up Benny in a if she can't have him, no one will. Not to mention the money trail of the Cryers that Candy is about to get and Hanna is having fun with her new man,"I just hope it is not the one who raped her and got Candy. I am scurred.

Comment

• denisefan
                      Recurring Poster
                      • Mar 2013

The show is very scattered right now with too much airtime on minor characters. The presidential candidate and the bartenders at the Artisan Hotel are expendable. Tyler Perry would do well to advance the who-killed-Amanda-Cryer story and create a reconciliation path for the Young family.

Comment

• Brandy1981
                        Executive Poster
                        • Apr 2018

I have been wondering if anyone was still watching this show. Queen V is a horney toad. I wonder if she will find the young man stole from her. I hate to see Mitch and Benny in this place and I think Candace Is a joke. No way dose she play a pimp who beats up men and get away with it,not her size. Tyler has to do better than this. At least the Queen gets someone to do her dirty work most of the time.Good show.

Comment

• VixensVamp
                          Soap Addict
                          • Mar 2009

I've stopped watching. Been keeping up through Facebook.

I am against men striking women.

I found out David slapped Veronica. I fast forwarded to that scene. He slapped her in Jesus' name. I was like 'Ohh!'

It's gon' get ugly.

Comment

• VixensVamp
                            Soap Addict
                            • Mar 2009

Finally, Charles knows Landon is gay, but he doesn't believe it.

Veronica needs to be forcibly committed.

Don't say you got $ legally if you had to blackmail to get it.

Candace gon' have someone beat up her own mother. I want that to fail, and Hannah find out Candace arranged it, forget she's saved for a minute, and whup the holy mess out of her daughter.

Comment

• Brandy1981
                              Executive Poster
                              • Apr 2018

I really believe something happened to Queen V when she was a child because she said he hit me mother. Could her father had been abusive or her step dad and her mother did nothing but stay and not believe the queen? Could this be why she is so hard and see herself as high society because of her past with having a hard life? Jim was a hoot and I know candy is bad, but I believe Hanna will take that money in the bank now that Benny is being arrested to keep from asking Queen Kat for a hand out.

She may have nothing to loose and we know how she always come to for Benny.
                              looks like the Queen is about to set up a hit on David. And now Erica is with child. I know Queen V will not stand that. She is going to get someone killed and it may be Erica.She is really out for blood now.Don't care about this president stuff. The cra cra cop may do something to Wyatt. And will Candy really put a hit out on her own mom? She is a mob king.wow. Good show

Comment

• VixensVamp
                                VixensVamp commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You may be on to something, when it comes to Veronica.
                            • Brandy1981
                              Executive Poster
                              • Apr 2018

Oh my. Three murders in one night. Looks like the Queen got her target and David may be hurt also in the process and than in an omen like death, Melissa took her dive the same way Candy pushed Oscar out the window. It was really getting hot in there. Glad Q Kat did the right thing and turned in her son, but since I don't like Benny, he could have stayed behind bars, because now he has to cover Candy for another murder. I was hoping the criminal was playing the Queen and not go through with his murdering of David and Erica. Guess we will find out if she was pregnant if David finds a pregnancy test in the bathroom with a positive sign. That would bring the death toll up to four.

Comment

• VixensVamp
                                VixensVamp commented
                                Editing a comment
                                She was ovulating, and last week they were in the bubble bath, so she could have been pregnant.

I'll never understand why these guys are hot but dumb. (Wyatt and Benny)

Justin's gonna keep on til Jeffrey goes into his dark side.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X